剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
水管工出去的时候身上搜出了毒品
Plumber got caught with drugs on his way out.
靠
Shit.
这个反应就对了
"Shit" is right.
千万得保密
Keep it to yourself.
一旦消息泄露
Once word gets out,
姑娘们知道海♥洛♥因♥没了 就有的你受了
girls find out the heroin's dried up, might get ugly.
要是还有海♥洛♥因♥呢
What if I can keep it from drying up?
这就能逆转形势了吧
That change the equation at all?
你是说你能搞到海♥洛♥因♥吗
You saying you can get heroin?
就是这个意思
That's what I'm saying.
看这儿
Look here.
一个姑娘咬了我 大块头
Girl bit me, took out a chunk.
我打掉她四颗牙
I knocked four of her teeth out after that.
这是一个雅利安人干的
Got this one from an Aryan.
用的牙刷刀
Toothbrush shiv.
不是你朋友格雷琴 她还没来
Not your friend Gretchen -- before her time.
再深半厘米 我就没命了
Quarter inch deeper, and I'd be dead.
我这年纪也不指望再活多久
I'm too old to live this life again,
你恐怕还不想死吧
and you sure as hell ain't cut out for it.
不就是伤吗 我身上也有
I got a few scars of my own.
你说能搞到毒品 最好是真的
You say you can get the dope...you better be right.
记好了 搞毒品不难
Just remember, the hardest part ain't getting the drugs.
难的是把它们带进来
It's getting them inside.
我一介绍你和莱纳认识
And maybe it's a coincidence...
他就被抓了 也许是个巧合
Rhyner gets busted the day I introduce the two of you.
上帝保佑 你没有为了不上警卫
I hope to god almighty you didn't risk all our lives
而拿我们所有人的性命冒险
to keep from having to screw a guard.
如果你真能搞到毒品
You really can get the dope...
我有办法带进来
I might have a way to get It in.
老这么帮达瑞尔擦屁♥股♥ 你还不嫌烦吗
Aren't you tired of cleaning up Darryl's messes?
我们是一家人
Well, we're family.
我一直在想
I've been thinking family loyalty
你们克罗家人没这么亲近吧
probably don't go so far with you Crowes.
是吗
That right?
我大老远从迈阿密开车过来
That's why you think I drove all the way up here from Miami,
抛下我的生活
left my life,
从你手里把我弟弟救出来 你就得出这结论
to go get back my little brother after you snatched him up?
你这么在乎肯德尔
You cared so much about Kendal,
他就应该跟你回迈阿密
he'd be back in Miami with you right now.
就像你应该在佛罗里达
Just like how you're
跟宝贝女儿在一起吗
down in Florida with your little girl right now, you mean?
-你知道我有个孩子 -对
- Know I've got a kid, huh? - Yeah.
我调查过你
I've looked into you.
我也调查过你
And I've looked into you, too.
十来年前 你在个三流法学院
You've been registered at some third-tier law school
注册过学籍
since the early part of this century,
可是一直没念完
Never quite able to complete.
我猜是因为
I'm assuming that's 'cause
达瑞尔用家里的事拖你后腿了
Darryl keeps dragging you back into his shit.
我得承认
I have to admit...
你这种
I find your blatant
公然滥用职权的行为还挺性感
abuse of government privilege incredibly sexy.
帮我抓到达瑞尔
Help me get Darryl.
他进去了 就不会再搅乱你的生活了
He's in jail, means he's not in Miami, messing up your life.
你就可以接着念书了
You can finally finish law school.
你真以为我会背叛家人吗
You really think I'd betray my family, huh?
必要的时候只能丢掉累赘 保住自己
Sometimes it's best to cut the anchor loose, save yourself.
达瑞尔比谁都明白这点
Hell, Darryl knows that better than anyone -
所以才杀了迪利
why he killed Dilly.
他怎么了
He what, now?
达瑞尔怎么跟你说的
Well, what'd Darryl tell you?
他在某个农场过好日子呢吗
He's living in a nice home at some farm somewhere?
好了
Anyway...
你什么条件
What, so that's your offer, huh?
就这个条件
That's my offer.
是最后通牒
Now, is that your final offer,
还是有商量余地
or would you like to keep negotiating?
我屋子里有桌椅
'Cause I've got a table and two chairs up in my room -
需要的话还有酒
booze, too, if you need it.
你不用马上决定
You don't have to decide right away.
给你半个月
Take a week or two.
好好想想
Think about it.
你掏钱行吗
Oh, and could you get the tab?
我信♥用♥卡♥出毛病了
Having trouble with my card.
好了
Here we go!
给你
Hey, big "D."
麻烦各位了
You boys want to do the honors?
给我表弟看看他失去了什么
I can show my cousin what he lost.
干♥他♥们
Get 'em!
退后
Get back!
趴下
Get down!
趴下
Go! Get down!
别看我
Don't look at me!
别抬头
Get your head down!
别看我
Don't you look at me!
趴下
Get down!
趴下
Get down!
别看我
Don't look up!
我的天哪
God damn.
原来这都是你策划的
You was in on this the whole time.
我发现 他还是在乎
Well, it turns out some people
自己跟谁做生意的
still give a shit about what kind of person they do business with.
怎么不直接杀我
Why didn't you just kill me?
他想拿到你的钱
Because we wanted to make sure we had your money,
而且你不能死在墨西哥
and like the man said, no bodies drop in Mexico.
好了 余下几位
Now, the rest of you are welcome
可以回去重操旧业
to go back to our original agreement.
回到美国
You get this product back in the U.S.
继续给"飞飚"打工
you go back to working for Hot Rod.
你们觉得怎么样
How does that sound right about now?
我们没问题
I think we're good with that.
刚说的不包括我吧
I'm guessing that don't apply to me.
的确不包括
No, cousin, it does not.
你永远也不懂 有人生为领袖
You know, what you could never understand
有人只能做跟班
is that some men lead and some men follow,
做不了领袖
and when you can't lead and you
又不愿当跟班 就只能死在沙漠里
refuse to follow, you die alone in the desert -
当然不是这片沙漠
just not this desert.
把这人♥渣♥押进卡车后面
Now put this piece of shit in the back of that truck.
别动
Don't do it!
不要
No! No!
不要
No! No! No!
你这是干什么
What the hell are you doing?!
他拔枪了
He pulled on me!
你开枪干什么
Why did you do that?!
我是被逼的
I didn't have a choice!
祝你把尸体顺利运出境
Good luck getting that shit out of Mexico.
博伊德 我是被逼的
Boyd, I didn't have a choice.
你给我闭嘴
Don't you say another goddamn word.
告诉于先生有麻烦了
Tell Mr. Yoon we have a problem.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表