剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
That's reality.
那不可能
Just forget it.
有人吗
Hello?
门没锁 进来吧
It's open. Come in.
什么情况
What the hell?
抱歉肯德尔
I'm sorry, Kendal.
你刚才离开 就是去干这个了吗
That's where you disappeared to?
干见不得人的事 还以为是救我
Go blow a jay and drop a dime on me?
你好啊小大人
Hey, big man.
怎么了 你在拯救众生的道路上迷失了吗
What happened? You get lost on your way to the Save-A-Lot?
去吧
Go on.
你能想到现在这种情况吗
Well, would you look at this holy shit of a situation here.
迪基
Oh, Dickie.
这是怎么回事
What's with this?
坐轮椅了
Hell on wheels.
你知道吗 刚才在里面
You know, they were in there
他们跟我说
trying to tell me,
"有位帕克·斯蒂文森先生来看你"
"Hey, there's a Mr. Parker Stevenson here to see you,"
我说 "看看我
And I'm like, "Hey, look at me.
我像认识帕克·斯蒂文森的人吗"
Do I look like I guy who knows a Parker damn Stevenson?"
不像
Nope.
-然后 好家伙 帕克兄弟 -是啊
- And lo and behold, here you are, brother Parker. - Yeah.
你好吗
Hey, how you doing?
那可是...
Well, that's the --
身份证上是这么写的
That's the name on the I.D., anyway.
操 迪基
Aw, damn, Dickie.
操 杜威
Damn, Dewey.
不管有没有轮椅 你都那么赏心悦目
Wheels or no, you are a sight for sore eyes.
说吧 要我怎么帮你
Well...tell me, how can I help you?
温·达菲
Wynn Duffy,
十年没理我 现在突然给我打电♥话♥
call me up out of the blue 10 years down the line.
你在想什么
What did you think?
觉得我不可能离开吗
That I just couldn't stay away?
说到你的动机 凯瑟琳
When it comes to your motives, Katherine,
我早就不揣测了
I have long since abandoned speculating.
你怎么知道我来这里不是想
How did you know I didn't come here
往你脖子上插一把冰锥呢
to put an ice pick in your neck?
能再见你一面 那也值了
Worth it to see you again.
而且 我需要你帮点忙
And also, I could use some help.
你可真够直白的
Damn straight you could.
我一直在关心时事
I keep up on current events.
我知道你的情况
I know your situation.
你现在前有底特律猛虎
You got yourself caught between a Detroit rock
后有一群傻♥逼♥
and shitkicker hard place,
做着你号♥称不会做的非法交易
trafficking in weight like you said you never would.
怎么了 温
What happened, Wynn?
你终于变得贪婪了吗
Did you finally just get greedy?
我不知道怎么了
I don't know what happened.
所以我给你打电♥话♥
That's why I called.
你总有办法让人弄明白
You always had a way of cultivating clarity.
你需要什么
So what do you need?
帮我权衡
An assessment.
猛虎还是傻♥逼♥
The rock or the shitkicker.
还有
And...
为了便于讨论
Let's say for the sake of discussion,
我想你了
I've missed you.
我需要见他们俩 最好是同时
I would need to meet them both, preferably at the same time.
友善点 不要动刀动枪的
Be nice to do this where the guns aren't likely to come out.
好
Done.
还有 温
And, Wynn...
怎么
Yes?
如果我帮你权衡了
If I come in on this assessment...
怎么了
Yes.
得先交五万
...it'll be 50k in advance.
我说了 我想你了 凯瑟琳
As I said...I've missed you, Katherine.
-没见过 -走吧
- No. I don't know. - Okay, go ahead. Come on.
舍曼和康纳通道都布置好了
Ones on Sherman pass and Conner are up, too.
可以在厄曼小道再布一道
Can put another on old Eyman trail,
但是缉毒局抽调了很多人手布置搜索网
but D.E.A.'s pulling a lot of resources for their dragnet.
手♥机♥三角定位结果在黑山与帕特尼之间
Cell pinged the triangle between Black Mountain and Putney.
他肯定出不来
Only way he's getting out is over us,
除非会飞
and I don't see Dewey owning a jet pack.
或是躲着等我们撤退
Unless he's holed up somewhere waiting us out.
吉文斯
Givens.
您有一通付费电♥话♥
You have a collect call from...
雷兰·吉文斯 别挂
Raylan Givens, don't hang up!
我是迪基·贝内特
It's Dickie Bennett!
来自特兰布尔联邦监狱的囚犯
...an inmate at the Tramble Federal Penitentiary.
您是否愿意付费
Will you accept the charges?
我们是怎么了 雷兰
What became of us, Raylan?
看来我们都各有所属了
Seems like we each ended up where we belong.
怎么会变成这样
How did it ever come to -- to this?
如果换个活法 你和我 我们
I mean, another lifetime, you and me, we -
我们本可以亲密无间的
we could have been thick as thieves, you know?
在这个活法里 你把我倒掉起来
Well, in this one, you strung me upside down
拿棍子使劲抽
and treated me like a pinata
然后去追杀14岁的姑娘
and then came after a 14-year-old girl.
我有时间
I have had time, and
很多很多时间在这里思索自己的错误
time and more damn time in here to mull over my mistakes,
我想让你知道 我现在明白了
and I'll have you know I am coming 'round to admitting
我也许已经付出了代价
I probably made my share along the way.
很好
Good.
你说的很好
Good for you.
自我改进是一件好事
Self-improvement is a wonderful thing.
你打电♥话♥给我说你知道杜威·克罗在哪里
Now, you called me claiming to know where Dewey Crowe is.
什么 等等
Wh-- hey, ho, ho, ho.
这么着急干什么 迟钝先生
Why don't you just slow down, there, Mr. Insensitivity?
你看不出来吗
Can you not see
我是要背叛一个真正的朋友呢
I'm about to betray my one true friend in the world, here?
要不这样吧
How about this?
你先开始 雷兰
How about you start, Raylan?
你先告诉我有什么好处
How about just telling me what's coming to me?
一个胡说一个八道怎么样
How about jack and shit?
雷兰啊雷兰
Raylan, Raylan.
我看那点醍醐还没有灌到你顶上
You know, I can see the penny still hasn't quite dropped.
你反应总是这么慢
You always were a little slow,
那我就再跟你说一遍吧
so I'm gonna tell you one more time.
现在只有我能告诉你
I am in possession of the wherewithal to tell you right
接下来的45分钟杜威·克罗会在哪
where Dewey Crowe is gonna be in the next 45 minutes,
所以我建议你
so I'd advise you
重新考虑一下怎么放聪明点
to just rethink this whole smartass strategy you got here
如果你还想要这个情报的话
if you want this present wrapped up under your tree.
你想怎么样 迪基
What is it you'd like, Dickie?
我想被转为长♥期♥保外就医
I would like transfer to long-term hospital care.
远离本州 雷兰
Someplace way out of state, Raylan.
远离这些不好的回忆
Way away from all these bad memories.
拜托 雷兰
Please, Raylan.
那你是想坐直升机转移
And would you like that transfer by helicopter
还是面包车就够了
or are you okay with just a van?
你就笑吧 雷兰
Yeah. Laugh it up, Raylan.
但是听杜威说
But from what Dewey told me,
他要打击的可是个大目标 雷兰
this is a target worth hitting, Raylan,
所以 我要你帮我介绍
so, you know, I'm gonna need you to hook me up
一些真正的康复机构 雷兰
with some serious rehabilitation, Raylan,
来治我这条烂腿
for this lame-ass leg that you,
雷兰 这腿没你瘸不了
Raylan, you played no small part in afflicting, Raylan.
迪基
Dickie.
就这条
This right here.
你不可能转到好地方
You ain't getting any transfer to a country club.
而你的腿之所以会这样
And your legs are the way they are
是因为你是个不知道收手的混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表