剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Well...you didn't ask me to come down here, either.
你坐着我站着
Standing while you sit
会让我觉得又回到了法庭上
would make me feel like we were back in court.
我猜你是把我和法官搞混了
Believe you have me confused with the judge.
不
No.
我很清楚你是哪个
I remember which one you were --
自以为是的 长得像霍比特人的废物
Smug little hobbit-looking beaner shitbird
你告诉陪审团
who told the jury
我最近这任丈夫是个没用的野蛮人
what a no-account savage my late husband was
而我比他更差劲
and that I was worse.
很高兴看到 岁月没有消磨掉
Well, glad to see the years haven't
你的伶牙俐齿
taken away your silver tongue.
她跟你说过
She tell you anything about
她为什么在达菲的旅馆套房♥里吗
why she was at Duffy's hotel suite?
"造访老朋友
"Visiting an old family friend.
难道也是犯罪吗"
is that a crime?"
与阴谋敲诈勒索
Well, not compared to racketeering,
还有谋杀相比 不算犯罪
conspiracy, and murder, no.
戴维 不论你
Well, whatever dark,
把我想的多么阴暗 扭曲
twisted fantasies you have about me, David,
尽管放心 我现在就是一个
rest assured, now I am nothing
乡下小老太太
but a little ol' country grandma.
从没见过你这样的老太太
Don't look like any grandma I ever saw.
当然 我奶奶和姥姥都挺像爱德华·詹姆斯·奥莫斯的
'Course, both my grandmas looked like Edward James Olmos.
爱德华·詹姆斯·奥莫斯 墨西哥裔美国导演兼演员
那么 还有其他事吗
So...is there anything else?
因为我的律师还没赶到
Because my lawyer's on his way.
我想我们可以告你骚扰我
Um, I guess we could rev up the old harassment suit.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
不是骚扰
No harassment.
我只是想见你 因为以前的事
I just wanted to see you -- for old times' sake.
你相信吗
You believe it?
这办公室里的多数人都太年轻
Most of the people in this office
所以不认识你
are too new to know who you are.
有点失望 是吧
You're disappointed, aren't you?
因为人们不认识你吗
That people don't know who you are?
因为我还活着而失望
That I'm still alive.
可不是吗 有点
Yeah. A little bit.
老天啊 你的脸
Jesus Christ. Your face.
你不是自己来的吧
You didn't come alone.
怎么回事
What happened?
你真是一个人来的吗
Did you come alone?
你说呢
What do you think?
我觉得你可能带了一个小队的人
I think you probably got a half dozen guys
就在你身后的楼梯上
stacked up behind you at the top of the staircase,
另一个小队在窗外掩护
another dozen outside covering the windows.
还有狙击手呢
Don't forget the snipers.
他人呢
Where is he?
抱歉 我别无选择
I'm sorry. I had no choice.
退后点
Step back.
在床上坐会儿
Have a seat on the bed.
他带走了肯德尔
He had Kendal.
说如果我不帮他安排自首
Said if I didn't help arrange his surrender,
条子迟早会抓住他
cops would catch up to him sooner or later.
肯德尔很可能会卷入火拼
Kendal was likely to get caught up in the crossfire.
那么你安排了我们见面
So you arranged the meeting,
然后呢
and then...what?
他却改了主意
He change his mind?
不见得
I doubt it.
那么 又是那个问题
Then, again...
他人呢
Where is he?
他怕你看到他就开枪
He was afraid you'd shoot him on sight.
他说他不会公开露面
He said he wasn't even gonna come out
除非他确切知道你会去哪
in the open unless he knew exactly where you'd be.
所以你弄清楚了我在这里
So you made sure I was here.
我以为看到你选择那个
I suppose it should be heartwarming,
只会带给你痛苦的哥哥
seeing you choose the brother who's given you
而不选你发誓要帮忙的法警 他会感动呢
nothing but pain over the lawman you swore you'd betray him to.
我对你发誓之后 又发生了很多事
Well, a lot's happened since I made you that promise.
死亡总能让一家人团聚
You know, death has a way of bringing a family together.
因为你清楚
As I trust you're aware,
达瑞尔是我唯一的哥哥了
Darryl's the only brother I got left.
你要用这个拖住我吗
You're gonna lay that at my feet, huh?
难道不行吗
Ain't that where it belongs?
好了 克罗小姐
All right, Miss Crowe,
你尽了妹妹的责任
you did your sisterly duty
引我来一个没有威胁的地方
and you lured me to a place I could be no threat.
告诉我他在哪
Now I want you to tell me where he is.
我叫小达瑞尔·克罗
My name is Darryl Crowe Jr.
我来自首
I'm here to turn myself in.
来个人抓住那孩子
Somebody grab the kid.
想让我们给孩子杯苏打水
Want us to go in there and give the kid a soda.
他怕达瑞尔的律师会说
He's terrified Darryl's lawyer will say
我们在没有监护人的情况下试图与小孩交谈
that we tried to talk to the kid without a guardian present,
让他做不了证人
get him disqualified as a witness.
达瑞尔本人呢
How about Darryl himself?
和他谈谈吗
We talking to him?
柯克兰和瓦斯奎兹跟他在一起
Kirkland and Vasquez are in there with him.
我猜他肯定与律师终止合同了
Guess he must've waived the attorney.
可能在等她妹妹
He's probably waiting for his sister.
不是个好兆头
Can't be good.
我想见我哥哥
I want to see my brother.
马上 克罗女士 我首先得
In a moment, Ms. Crowe. First I need --
你最好不要在没有律师的时候和他交谈
You best not be talking him without representation.
不然我就去办理...
Otherwise, I'm gonna see to --
克罗女士
Ms. Crowe!
此时此刻 我对你兄弟不感兴趣
At the moment, I am not interested in your brother.
至少对这个兄弟不感兴趣
At least, not that one.
肯德尔
Kendal.
我不是她弟弟 我是她儿子
I'm not her brother. I'm her son.
说来话长
Long story.
好吧 肯德尔
Okay, Kendal.
你哥 或者你舅
your brother -- or your uncle --
他... 他说你
he, uh... he said that you
有事要告诉我们
had something you wanted to tell us.
我不是故意伤那老头的
I didn't mean to hurt that old man.
事发突然
It just happened so fast.
我该想到你肯定有办法
I would've thought you'd gotten the hole for sure.
没事
Nah.
只需要去蒙哥马利的办公室呆上一小时
I just had to go to Montgomery's office for an hour,
听他说我因为害怕自己的潜力
listening to him tell me how I act out '
都干了什么荒唐事
cause I'm afraid of realizing my full potential.
知道为什么结束戒♥严♥吗
Any idea what ended the lockdown?
什么都没搜到 也没人坦白
Search came up empty, and no one's talking.
他们在等
Their move now is to wait and
想看朱迪斯的人要找谁报复
see who Judith's girls target for retaliation.
也许她们也不知道谁干的
Maybe they don't know who did it, either.
得了吧 艾娃
Come on, Ava.
别看她们笨 可也不是傻子
Their asses might be dumb, but they ain't no dumbasses.
闭着眼都能想明白
They'll put this together with their eyes closed.
你只能祈祷
Your best hope now is that I'm
除了我以外
not the only one of Judith's girls
还有人想杀朱迪斯
who wanted to see her taken out.
如果这是我最后的晚餐
Well, guess if this is my last meal,
我真庆幸能吃到冰激凌
I ought to be grateful that it's ice cream day.
是啊 我一直都想问你
Yeah, I've been meaning to ask you --
你怎么拿到两个的
how'd you get two?
我画了睫毛
I batted my eyelashes.
赶紧吃了吧
Best eat up.
你怎么去的 搭便车吗
So, how did you get there? Hitch?
开车
Drove.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表