剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
God bless you, man.
上帝保佑你
But this is not what you promised me.
但你不是这样答应我的
And you can tell the president
你可以告诉总统
that she can send an army of lawyers at me,
她可以派一帮律师对付我
but I won't be buried.
但别想埋了我
I am not going to stop.
我不会罢休的
And I don't know when it will be or how.
我不知道在什么时候以何种方式
But I am going to finish this godforsaken story, okay?
但我一定会完成这该死的报道 好吗
See, the Harry Brooker painting, that's my very favorite.
看 哈利·布洛克的画 这是我最喜欢的
And then there's the Hogarth.
然后是霍格斯
That's 1700's, English.
18世纪 英国的
And from France, the Chardin, same period.
还有法国的 夏尔丹 同一时期
Maison des Cartes.
纸牌屋
There's...
还有一幅...
one from the 1800s from Germany
19世纪 德国的
that's very interesting in here.
这个很有趣
There, see?
在这里 看到了吗
They all have one thing in common.
它们都有一个共同点
Children watching,
儿童在观看
waiting for the cards to fall.
等待纸牌掉下来[等待结果]
Seth Grayson.
赛斯·格雷森
Annette.
安奈特
I won't be here for this.
我不要在这儿等着
Where would you rather be?
那你想去哪里
I don't know.
我不知道
1999.
1999年
Tenants Advocacy Group, south side of Chicago.
芝加哥南部 租户拥护小组
But I can't be there, so I don't know.
但我又去不了 所以我不知道
If you're leaving, leave.
如果你要离开 就快走
Ma'am.
女士
Thank you, Colonel Flora.
谢谢你 弗洛拉上校
What did they promise you?
他们对你承诺了什么
Ma'am, I didn't Quiet.
女士 我没有... 闭嘴
What took you so long?
你怎么这么久才来
May we have the room, please?
能让我们单独谈谈吗
Are you sure, ma'am? Yes. It's all right. Thank you.
您确定吗 女士 没事的 谢谢
Doug.
道格
Do we need a drink?
要喝一杯吗
You can't.
你不能喝酒
Well, desperate times, right?
毕竟是非常时刻 是吧
Here's who wants you dead.
这些是想杀了你的人
Annette Shepherd had me waiting.
安奈特·谢泼德让我在外面等
I know who was there.
我知道都谁去了
Thank you.
谢谢
Whatever happens here...
不管这里发生什么
It's between us.
你知我知
Doug, I know you. You've never really had anyone else.
道格 我了解你 你从来拥有过谁
Rachel Posner, but...
有个瑞秋·波斯纳 不过
How long do you think you're going to get away with that?
你觉得那件事 你还能逃避多久
I don't.
我逃不了
What are you going to call her?
你打算给她起什么名字
I haven't decided yet.
还没定
What do you think? Frances Underwood.
你觉得呢 弗兰西丝·安德伍德
Frances with an "E."
丝绸的丝
That belongs to her.
那是给她的
She ever gonna get to hear his voice? His words?
她会听到他的声音 他的话吗
No.
不会
And neither is anyone else.
也永远不会有人听到了
Her father was a great man, Claire. Doug.
她父亲是个伟人 克莱尔 道格
How many times did he even mention your name
他在这些录音里 有多少次
in those recordings?
提到过你的名字
He was protecting me. No.
他是在保护我 不是
I'm so sorry you need to believe that.
你非要这么认为 我很遗憾
Do you want it?
你想要吗
I'm the only one left who knows you, Claire.
了解你的人 只剩下我了 克莱尔
You're using that child out there,
你利用这个孩子
acting like the mother of this nation.
装出一副国♥母♥的样子
I know the truth. Doug, I'm happy.
但我知道真♥相♥ 道格 我很幸福
Believe me. I'm good.
相信我 我如鱼得水
I want you to know that I forgive you.
我想告诉你 我原谅你了
It was you, right?
是你做的 是不是
He was coming here to kill you.
他过来是想杀了你
And then he was going to go to you next.
然后下一个目标就是你
I couldn't let you destroy him.
我不能让你毁了他
Did you want him to die in my bed? Was that your plan?
你是想让他死在我床上 你是这么计划的吗
I didn't have a plan.
我哪有什么计划
I didn't know.
我根本不知道
Ixa0didn't-- I didn't know.
我真的不知道
I used his meds.
我用了他的药
I didn't know how long it would take, but I--
我不知道要花多久才生效 但是我
I knew.
我知道
I couldn't let him destroy everything we built.
我不能让他毁掉我们成就的一切
I had to protect the legacy from the man.
我必须阻止他破坏他的遗产
He got weak, Doug.
他变弱了 道格
That wasn't your fault.
这不是你的错
He made you!
是他成就了你
Say it. Say it.
说啊 说啊
Say it.
快说
I'm not going to give you what you want.
我不会如你所愿的
Damn it, Claire. Just say it. Please.
可恶 克莱尔 说吧 求你了
You're happy he's dead, too.
他死了 你也很开心吧
Then say it! Say it!
那就说 说啊
Say it!
快说
Say it right now.
现在就说
Let him go, Doug.
忘了他吧 道格
I can't!
我做不到
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sor--
我很抱...
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了 没事了
It's okay.
没事
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's all right, Doug.
没事了 道格
Everything is gonna be all right.
一切都会没事的
It's all gonna be all right.
一切都会没事的
There.
好了
No more pain.
没有痛苦了
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表