剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
大家好 这两位是托尼和克莉丝
Hey, guys. This is Tony and Chris.
很高兴能帮助你们
Glad we could help you guys out.
克莉丝说"很高兴见到你们"
Chris says, "It's a pleasure to meet you."
她们增强了你的视频音质
They've enhanced your video.
-是吗 -准备好了吗
- Aren't you brilliant? - You guys ready?
"我有货 朋友"
"Hey, I have it, cuz."
"我们随时可以见面"
"We can meet whenever you want."
"美臀 太含蓄了"
"Fine ass? Understatement."
"但我觉得你们也许不必见她"
"But I think you probably don't need to meet her."
王八蛋 我就知道
Son of a bitch. I knew it.
他把你踢出计划了
He's cutting you out.
那个混♥蛋♥ 我要搞死他
That little shit. I'm going to brain him.
"好的 周四下午四点见"
"Great. See you Thursday, 4:00 P.M."
还有两天 我能搞定
Two days-- okay, I can work with that.
别急 我们可以计划好让芬奇...
Easy. We can get all set up at Finch--
我们 哪有我们
We? Who's we?
你不想要我帮忙吗
You don't want my help?
我能搞定
I got this.
打扰一下 出什么事了吗
Excuse me. Is everything okay?
"周二"和"周四"在唇语里
Uh, evidently "Tuesday" and "Thursday"
看上去是一样的
look the same from a lip-reading standpoint.
今天就是周二
Today's Tuesday.
所以是周二还是周四
Is it Tuesday or Thursday?
视频里的人说的是周二
The man in the video says Tuesday.
确定吗
Are you sure?
确定 是周二
I'm sure. It's Tuesday.
还有半小时就到四点了
4:00's in 1/2 hour.
我们要错过这次会面了
We're gonna miss this meet.
我们能赶过去的 叫上你的人
We're gonna get there. Call your guys.
所有人现在都到芬奇那
Get them all over to Finch's now.
-多谢 -多谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
巴迪洛
你到底在做什么 小查
What are you doing, Chucky, huh?
做这些为了什么
What's this about?
你问我为了什么
What's it about?
一直以来都是为了什么 保罗
What's it always about, Paul?
罪恶感
Guilt.
她有一个九岁的女儿
She's got a kid-- a daughter, nine years old.
需要有人为他的死负责
Someone's responsible for that man's death,
为害那对母子沦为孤儿寡母负责
for making her a widow and making that kid fatherless.
对 我们都知道该负责的人是谁 不是吗
Yeah, and we both know who that is, don't we?
那个人杀了胡安·巴迪洛
And he killed Juan Badillo,
他甚至不给这对母子埋葬亲人的机会
and he left those two alone without even a body to bury.
金属音 科尔特斯 无论他叫什么名字
Jangles, Cortes, whatever his name is...
都不是他杀的胡安
He didn't kill Juan.
我才是凶手
I did.
是你
You?
我和那个联邦军朝夕相处好几个星期
I sat next to that federale for weeks,
我竟然完全没想过他的身份可能是假的
without a goddamn clue that he might've been something else
因为我那时完全认定你是犯人
because I was so caught up with making you the villain.
小查 不要再说了
Chuck, please don't do this.
现在已经于事无补了 保罗
There's nothing else to do, Paul.
我让一个变♥态♥杀人狂把那个家庭毁了
I let a psychopath destroy that family.
只是...
It just...
感觉任何事只要是我插手 就会弄得一团糟
It just feels like everything I touch turns straight to shit.
不是那样的
That's not true.
查理 你好好想想我们是干哪行的
Charlie, you got to think about what we do for a living, okay?
总有人会受伤
People get hurt.
无法避免
They do.
我们已经竭尽所能了 但仍会有人受伤
I mean, we do our best, but people get hurt.
受伤的人伤痛会一直在
People stay hurt.
不会有好转的一天
It doesn't get better.
她又开始酗酒了
She's drinking again.
十年前胡安帮她戒了酒
Juan helped her sober up ten years ago,
现在她又开始酗酒了
and now she's back at it.
她过得一团糟
She's a mess.
孩子过得一团糟
The kid's a mess.
我也是一团糟
I'm a mess.
我根本无法重新振作
I can't... I can't pull it together.
查理 听我说
Charlie, listen to me, okay?
我作为你的朋友建议你
As your friend, huh?
你必须放下这件事
You got to let this go.
它会把你拖垮的
It's gonna drag you down.
相信我 我懂的
Trust me. I know.
装备很齐全呢 伙计们
Nice outfit, boys.
-我的装备搞定了吗 -当然
- You got my gear? - Yeah.
《少棒闯天下》 烂球队走向成功的青少年电影
"小熊队"怎么样了
What's with The Bad News Bears?
因为芬奇的缘故
Softball game called
这场比赛真是太仓促了
on account of Finch here being a dick.
是啊 如果周二是周四该多好
Yeah, if only Tuesday was Thursday.
-没错 -谁给我装窃听器
- Yeah. - Who's got me on this?
-是我 -好 确保一清二楚
- Yeah, I got you. - Okay, loud and clear.
-莫雷诺一出现就告诉我 -没问题
- Let me know when Moreno shows. - Yep.
小泽
Z.
小泽 有莫雷诺的踪影吗
Z, any sign of Moreno?
到时等交易一完成 我就会说
So I'm gonna say, "Francis looks hungry"
"弗朗西斯好像是饿了"
when the deal's done.
-谁是弗朗西斯 -芬奇的宠物
- Who's Francis? - Finch's pet.
别担心 它不是狗
Don't worry. It's not a dog.
芬奇小菜一碟 但我听说莫雷诺是个爆脾气
Finch is a pushover, but I hear Moreno has a mean streak.
-所以 如果你们能动作快点...-好的
-So, if you can move in fast... - Right.
如果这个家伙这么难对付
Well, if this guy's such a bad dude,
为什么不让我和你一起去
why don't I come with you?
他们不认识我 我可以假扮你男朋友
They don't know me. I could play your boyfriend.
我没有男朋友 麦克
I don't have a boyfriend, Mike.
-我知道 但是...-我得借用这个
- I know, but... - Gonna take this.
不要啊 那是午饭
No, that...that's lunch.
-你嘴里是口香糖吗 -是啊
- Is that gum? - Yeah.
记住啦 "弗朗西斯好像是饿了"
Remember, "Francis looks hungry."
-我们记得了 -泽兰斯基饿了
- We got it. - Zelanski's hungry.
过来 弗朗西斯
Come on, Francis.
来了 来了
I'm coming. I'm coming.
及时近于美德 而你 我的朋友
Timeliness is next to godliness, and you, my friend,
你是...
Whoo, you are...
佩琪
Paige.
看来你白白浪费了你的名言警句
I think you screwed up your aphorism.
-我买♥♥了披萨 -我现在有点忙
- I brought pizza. - Uh, I'm a tad busy right now.
你和弗朗西斯在等什么人吗
You and francis expecting someone?
-没有 我们只是...-正共度美好时光
- Nah, we jus... - Having a good time.
是啊 你知道吗
Yeah, hey, you know what?
我搞到一个新的麦克风 很棒
I got a new mic, a hot one.
你要不要来看一下?
You want to check it out?
酷 装好了吗
Cool. Is it set up?
装好了 过来看看
Yeah, yeah, go check it out.
它能用
It works.
我来拿些啤酒
I'll get some beer.
我准备一下
I'll get us set up.
四个月了 你这个贱♥人♥
Four months, you piece of shit!
我们在一起合作四个月了
Four months we've been working together!
给我解释解释你怎么有种把我踢出局的
And explain to me how you have the balls to cut me out.
我听不见你说话
I can't hear you!
你给我大声点儿
You're gonna have to speak up a little louder.
有情况
There's movement.
听着 佩琪 有情况
All right, Paige, we got movement.
我们等的莫雷诺到了
Our boy Moreno's here.
好了 你有两个选择
Okay, you've got two options.
要么我们一起去找莫雷诺谈
Either we go and talk to Moreno together,
一起拿钱
get our money,
或者是我把你打昏 锁在这里
or I beat you unconscious, lock you in here,
自己去取我的钱
go get my money,
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表