剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
for months. Shit, for years.
我自己都不知道
I didn't even know it.
你一直让我谈谈
You have been asking me to talk.
你说的没错
And you're right.
我得告诉你些事 宝贝
There's things you need to hear, babe...
给你看些
To see,
你根本想不到的事
things you could never possibly--
宝贝 快报♥警♥
Baby, call the Sheriff.
-保罗 -打电♥话♥给动物管理中心
- Paul. - Call animal control.
她还活着
She's still alive.
送我回家
Take me home.
快点 她的肋骨断了 还有内...
Come on, her ribs are broken. She's got internal--
是你点燃了火柴 保罗
You lit the match, Paul.
多久了
How long?
磁带在你手上多久了
How long have you had the tape?
好几周了
Couple of weeks.
-所以你才搬出去的吗 -当然不是
- That's why you left the house? - God, no.
我搬出去是因为知道自己怀孕了
I left the house 'cause I knew I was pregnant.
就在那晚我接到洛杉矶警局
That same goddamn night I get a call
一个朋友的电♥话♥ 他给我放了那盘磁带
from a friend at the LAPD, and he plays the tape and...
为什么你不告诉我
why didn't you just tell me?
我给了你一次又一次的机会
I gave you every chance...
一次又一次
Every chance.
-我正要告诉你 -不
- I was gonna tell you. - No.
你是要杀了麦克
You were gonna kill Mike.
而不是来找我
Instead of coming to me,
你选择了杀人 而不是相信我
instead of trusting me, you turned to murder.
你想要杀了麦克
Your plan was to murder Mike.
你就是这种人吗
Is that who you are?
-查理 我不是... -太晚了
- Charlie, look, I'm not-- - Too late!
太晚了
Too late!
凯瑟琳
Catherine...
等我们的孩子长大了
When our kid grows up,
你会怎么和他说我
what are you gonna tell him?
说你是个懦夫
That you're a coward.
恩赐之地
第二季 第十一集
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表