剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
不 从那边的
No, from there.
我们每个人一份吗
One for the each of us?
不 就一份 另一份是给我合伙人的
No, just one. The other one is for my partner.
看看我们有多少
See what we got.
你们的报酬
Your salary.
不错
All right.
所有的钱到手了
All this coming in,
给我们新发行的纸币应该更容易些吧
isn't it easier just to give us the new stuff?
我手上总会备些现金用于付款
I always have some cash on hand to serve as payment,
这些钱有日子没在市面上流通了
money that hasn't been in circulation for some time.
以防有人追踪它 真高明 有远见
In case someone's tracking it. That's smart, good looking out.
我一会儿派人把箱子搬走
I'll have somebody come and collect it.
好 我们去卸载箱子
Yeah, we'll unload the bins.
老兄 把做记号♥的钞票放进锡德的箱子里
Dude, get those marked bills into Sid's briefcase.
索拉诺先生
Sir you Solano.
是这样的
Um, you know,
上次我在这儿时 这儿有匹马
last time I was here, there was this horse...
多拉
LA SO DORA.
对 它和我挺投缘的
Yeah, we kind of hit it off.
我希望在我们离开之前
I was hoping maybe I could go feed her some carrots
我能去喂它几根胡萝卜
before we leave.
-我想它会喜欢的 -谢谢你 先生
- I'm sure she would love it. - Thank you, Sir.
滚吧
Go.
只想让你知道
Just so you know,
我从没想过一句话不留 就那么一走了之
I never meant to take off without saying anything.
你♥爸♥爸给我下了套儿
Your father, he set me up--
你知道吗 我从来没看见过南十字星
You know, I've never seen the Southern Cross.
你看见过吗
Have you?
星座吗
The constellation?
我在照片上见过
Yeah, I've seen it in pictures.
这不是一回事儿
That's not the same thing.
差不多是吧
Well, yeah, it kind of is.
我喜欢这种说法 说那边有另一个
I love the idea that there's a whole another world of stars
星空的世界
out there.
我是说 每当夜里我们仰望同一片天空
I mean, we look up at the same sky every night
我们都习以为然了
and take it for granted.
但是那边有人抬头看时
But there are people out there who look up,
他们看到的是完全不同的景象
and they see something completely different.
没错
Right.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about right now.
我想生活在南十字星下
I want to live under the Southern Cross.
可以
Okay.
我们什么时候离开
When do we leave?
明天早上
Tomorrow morning.
2号♥高速公路上有个汽车旅馆
Okay, there's a motel on highway 2,
一家又破又小的旅馆
a little shit hole place.
-我知道那儿 -你知道 9号♥房♥间
- I know it. - You know it? Room nine.
-记住了 -不要迟到
- Got it. - Don't be late.
-我不会的 -不要迟到
- I won't. - Don't be late.
-我不会的 -好的 再见
- I won't. - All right, bye.
太棒了
Perfecto.
我看见有一位陌生人动他的钱
I see he has a stranger handle his money now.
你这样监视我多长时间了
How long you been watching me?
放轻松
Relax.
如果我想伤害你
If I wanted you to be hurt,
你早就受伤了
you would be hurt.
我想我们还没有正式地介绍过
I don't think we've been properly introduced.
但你知道我是谁
But you know who I am.
知道 知道
Yeah. Yeah.
强尼跟我说过一些事
Johnny told me a few things.
你害怕我和强尼之间的争执
And you're afraid that my dispute with Johnny
会殃及到你 是吗
extends to you, yes?
我保证不会出现这种情况
I assure you that's not the case.
那你把枪放下
Then put the gun down.
如你所愿
There you go.
你知道的 终有一天
You know, someday,
我爸爸会撒手而去的
my father will be gone.
但是我想不出
But I see no reason
这一切业务有什么理由终止
why all this business should have to stop.
你同意吗
Do you agree?
我吗 谁给我钱 我就为谁办事
Me? I work for whoever cuts my checks.
我认为你我应该成为朋友
I think you and I should be friends.
是的
Yeah.
问题是你♥爸♥爸...
Thing is your daddy--
你♥爸♥仍然手掌大权
your daddy still runs the show.
所以我现在真不需要什么新朋友 对吧
So I really don't need any new friends, now, do I?
-怎么了 -你好啊
- Hey, what's up? - Hola.
一切都照计划进行吗
Is everything still going according to plan?
些许有变
Some things may have to change.
大夫 你是什么时候第一次意识到
Hey, doc, when's the first time you realized
自己这辈子剩下的日子
that you would be spending the rest of your life
都得一直戳孕妇的肚子呢
poking pregnant women?
德马科小姐 试着放轻松 好吗
Ms. Demarco, let's just try to relax, why don't we?
抱歉 我很紧张
Sorry, I'm nervous.
就是那儿
There we are.
我这是在看什么
What am I looking at?
看到这个小黑块了吗
See this little black shape here?
那是我的宝宝吗
Is that my baby?
看起来像一颗花生
It looks like a peanut.
你接下来几周都看不出它就是个婴儿
Well, you won't recognize it as a baby for a few more weeks.
那... 这样正常吗
Is it--is it okay?
它发育正常吗
Is it doing everything it's supposed to be doing?
你有一个非常健康的胎儿
You appear to have a very healthy fetus.
而在接下来的35个星期里
And for the next 35 weeks,
你和这颗小花生会保持步调一致
you and the peanut are in lockstep.
你饿了 小花生也饿了
When you're hungry, the peanut's hungry.
你累了 小花生也累了
When you're tired, the peanut's tired.
你心烦的时候...
And when you're distressed--
-小花生也会心烦吗 -所以你现在要做的
- The peanut's distressed? - So what you have to do now
就是为自己营造一个健康的环境
is to create a healthy climate for yourself because that's how
因为这样你也是孩子营造一个健康的环境
you create a healthy climate for the baby.
你是说我得辞职吗
So does that mean I have to quit my job?
得看情况
That depends.
你是做什么的
What's your job?
就是些文职工作
Just clerical work and, you know,
整整文件和材料
pushing papers and stuff.
整理文件应该没事
Pushing papers should be just fine.
除非 那些文件能自己跑回原位
That is, unless the papers start to push back.
那个姑娘没什么行李
The girl didn't have much on her,
只有一封信和一本护照
just a letter and a passport.
护照是高仿的
The passport's a pretty good forgery.
如果不是你正好在找这个人的话
Would've made it through if it weren't for that
估计就蒙混过去了
missing persons you had out.
她怎么样
How is she?
很害怕也很疲倦
Scared. Tired, I think.
从基辅飞过来可不近
It's a long flight from Kiev.
"从基辅"是什么意思
What do you mean "from Kiev"?
她就是从基辅来的
Well, that's where she came in from.
不 莉娜已经在美国了
No, Lina was already in the U.S.
我不知道该怎么跟你说
I don't know what to tell you,
可这女孩儿绝对是刚入境的
But our girl was definitely inbound.
那不是莉娜
That's not Lina.
这个是谁给你的
Who gave you this?
乌克兰政♥府♥
Government of Ukraine.
你叫什么
What's your name?
-莉娜·维西罗夫 -不 我问你叫什么
- Lina Veselov. - No, what's your name?
莉娜·阿罗切卡·维西罗夫
Lina Allochka veselov.
你没有19岁
You're not 19.
你多大了 15岁还是16岁
How old are you? 15? 16?
我听不懂
我不知道你是谁
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表