剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
好吧
All right.
该死
Damn.
我没想过我会这样说
Never thought I'd say this,
但我其实挺高兴能听到你声音的
but I'm actually kind of happy to hear your voice.
是啊 我也是 伙计
Yeah, the feeling's mutual, man.
那么 出了什么事呢 你还好吗
So what's up, man? You okay?
是的 还好 还好 我觉得
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, I think so.
查理怀孕了
Charlie's pregnant.
你一定是在开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
我没开玩笑
I'm not kidding.
我的老天爷啊
Jesus Christ.
你们这些白♥痴♥从来没听说过避孕套吗
Y'all idiots never heard of condoms?
DJ 你能不能暂时先不要
D.J., could you press pause on being an asshole
责怪我
for two seconds?
好吧 好吧
Okay. All right.
听着 伙计 我打电♥话♥给你
Listen, man, the reason why I called you
是因为你以前也经历过这样的事
is 'cause you've been on these ropes before.
是啊 而且我学会了一件事
Yeah, and I learned one thing.
就算有法♥院♥禁令和所有那些糟心事
With Daniel and his mom,
丹尼尔 还有他妈妈
restraining order and all that bullshit,
给我什么我都不会换的
I still wouldn't trade it for anything.
好吧
Right.
听着 哥们 我得挂了 谢谢
Listen, man, I got to go. Thanks.
我还没说什么呢 你自己保重
I didn't even say much, but take care of yourself.
你看上去很糟
You look like crap.
哪有哪有 正准备去参加选美比赛呢
Aw, shucks, right in time for the beauty pageant too.
我说真的 麦克
I'm serious, Mike.
你这种做法不健康
It's not healthy, the way you're operating.
我是不会下令端掉苏拉的
I'm not pulling the plug on Sulla.
我没有让你端
I'm not asking you to.
先回恩赐之地吧
Go back to Graceland.
好好休息一下
Get some rest, some real rest.
得有人盯着那些姑娘们
Somebody's got to watch the girls.
自从你到那里之后
Sulla's been on his best behavior
-苏拉一直很老实 对吧 -暂时而已
- since you got there, right? - Still...
最好还是有人在里面盯着
It's good to have somebody on the inside.
关于之前的事情
You know, I forgive you...
还有我们之间的事情
for everything that happened
我已经原谅你了
and for everything... between us.
我原谅你了
I forgive you,
所以如果你是因为我才这么做
so, if you're going in there for me...
别冒险了
don't.
躺在自己床上
My own bed.
好好休息一下
Some real rest, huh?
你说得对
You're right.
好的
Okay.
晚上见
See you tonight.
搞定了
It's done.
好的 尽可能地
All right, so hold off tactical
-拖住战术小队 -明白
- as long as you can, all right? - Got it.
你把苏拉的地址给他了吗
You give him Sulla's address yet?
正准备给他
I'm about to.
我得挂了 回聊
I got to go. Talk to you later.
-头儿 -什么事
- Hey, boss man. - Hey.
如果有人发现我把这个给你了
If anybody finds out I gave this to you--
-你就惨了 我知道 -你懂的
- It'd be your ass, I know. - Oh, you know it.
你相信我吗
You trust me?
是的
Yeah.
阿奇 联络各个部门
Archie, call buildings and safety
开始制定计划
and get blueprints.
我要在一个小时内看到
I want approaches from every angle
详细的作战计划
within the hour.
可以 但是...
Okay, but, uh...
我们没事了 我想今天就行动
We're good. I want to move on it today.
好的 没问题
Okay, great.
你知道 金发美妞今天会带队去那里
Well, you know, blondie's gonna be there with backup?
我们只需要发挥点创造力
We just got to get creative.
她确实说过 他们在避开监控的地方
You know, she did say they were set up
设置了一个入口
a ways off the perimeter.
如果我们行动够快 封♥锁♥消♥息♥
If we move quick, block the ins and outs,
应该可以争取一点时间 对吧
we should be able to buy a little lead time, yeah?
好的 我这就办
All right, I'm on it.
锡德 我今天想配合你行动
Sid, I want to roll with you today.
拜托 要么让我参加行动 要么我就不干了
Come on, man, I'm either in this, or I'm not.
去拿你的防弹衣
Grab your vest.
遵命
Word.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Anybody here?
你是来嘲笑我的吗 强尼
Did you come to throw barbs, Johnny?
过来看我的笑话
To make a joke of me?
不是
No.
那样会比较合适
It would be fitting.
这是什么
What is this?
玉米粒 生的
Corn, uncooked.
我猜应该有点疼 对吧
Bet it hurts a little bit, huh?
我从没想过要成为你的敌人 卡洛斯
I never wanted to be your enemy, Carlos.
从没想过
I never wanted that.
我们想要的和我们得到的
The things we want and the things we get,
从来就不是一回事
and nary shall they meet.
可以的 兄弟 和我合作飞机的事吧
They can. Dude, work on the planes with me.
太晚了 强尼
It's too late, Johnny.
我现在只是个男仆
I'm just a houseboy now.
不 我能说服你♥爸♥爸
No. I can convince your father.
没用的 他从来不原谅背叛者
No, my father does not forgive betrayal.
你怎么背叛他了
How'd you betray him?
他认为女人不是商品
He doesn't see women as a commodity.
而我们正好意见相左
We differ on that front.
可你知道 强尼 索拉诺家族...
But you see, Johnny, the Solanos--
我们不会原谅 也绝不会...
We do not forgive, and we do not...
忘记
forget.
好吧
Okay.
我不太确定
Yo, I wasn't sure
你是不是还在查苏拉
if you were still under with Sulla or not.
在查 只是我需要喘口气 怎么了
Yeah, I needed a breather. Why?
我刚刚从卡里托那确认
Hey, I just got it confirmed from Carlito.
我们可以再试验一次飞机走私的原因
We're getting a second test run with the plane
是老卡里托发现了偷运姑娘的事情
because senior found out about the girls.
什么 你刚说什么
Wait. What did you just say?
显然是父亲知道了希尔玛的事 但并不赞同
Apparently dad knows about Sylmar and does not approve.
谢了
Thanks.
该死
God damn it.
卡洛斯·索拉诺发现了姑娘的事情
Carlos Solano just found out about the girls.
你怎么...我是说...这话什么意思
How did you--I mean-- what does that mean?
意思是 苏拉已经大限将至了
It means that Sulla's living on borrowed time.
他们会像之前一样把这地方毁了
They're gonna burn this place down just like everything else.
那你最不应该做的就是进去了
The last thing you should be doing is going in there, then.
-我得把苏拉救出来 -不 麦克
- I got to get Sulla out. - No, Mike!
-他是我唯一的线索 -麦克 不
- He's all I have! - Mike! No!
他在哪
Where is he?
平民摆在第一位 不要有伤亡
Civilians are priority one. I won't suffer casualties.
-怎么了 -看上去是警♥察♥
- What's going on? - Looks like P.D.
-我可以打给局里 -不 没时间了
- I can call downtown. - No, there's no time.
来吧 我们走
Come on, we're going.
走 走
Go, go!
快点 伙计们 我们走
Hurry up, guys. Let's go. Come on.
换装时间到
Time to suit up.
苏拉 苏拉
Sulla! Sulla.
他妈的 你不会敲门吗
Piece of shit. Do you mind?
快点 我们得走了
Come on, we got to go.
监狱对你来说会太难蹲了
Prison's gonna be hard for you.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表