剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
All passengers traveling southbound from Mexico
都必须持有效护照
must carry a valid passport.
你需要帮忙吗
Hey, do you need help?
不 不用 我在等大巴
No. No, I wait for bus.
没关系 我知道你现在有麻烦
It's okay, I know you're in trouble.
但我们不能在这儿谈 跟我来
But we can't talk here, okay? Come on.
-跟我来 -我是 我是美国人
- Come with me. - I am--I am American.
我需要你老实跟我说
Okay, I need you to tell me.
你有同伴吗 有人监视你吗
Were you with anyone? Was anybody watching you?
-你是警♥察♥吗 -不是
- You are police? - No.
不是 我是你的朋友
No, I'm a friend.
我们时间不多 把你的背包给我
Okay, we don't have much time. Give me your backpack.
快点
Come on.
莉娜是你的真名吗
Is Lina your real name?
你是乌克兰人
And you're from the Ukraine?
护照是谁给你的
Okay, who gave you this?
莉娜 我需要你告诉我
Lina, I need you to talk to me.
对不起
他们说我会成为美国人的
他们是谁
一些人 我不知道他们叫什么
你是妓♥女♥吗
不是 我只是吞了药丸
你吞了药丸
药丸里面有毒品吗
你要把药丸带到哪里
我不知道 不知道
我坐卡车离开了家
一个人告诉我去坐船 我就去了
整整两个星期 我谁也不认识
然后我在墨西哥下了船
一个人让我坐上大巴
给了我这张新票
让我去坐220路大巴
希尔玛 那里有什么
Sylmar. What is in Sylmar?
他说让我去
He says go!
我不知道为什么
I don't know why!
我不想去
I don't want to go.
-我想回家 -我知道 我知道
- I want to go home. - I know, I know.
我知道你想家 我要你带着
I know you do. I need you to take--
我要你带着这个 别让别人看到
I need you to take this, okay, and show no one.
那是 那是什么
What--what-- what is...
你说过会帮我的
You said you help.
我需要你带着这个去希尔玛
I need you to take this and go to Sylmar.
-我什么都说了 -我知道
- I tell you everything. - I know.
我知道 不要
I know you did, okay? Don't--
里面的 快开门
Hey, open the door!
别害怕 会没事的
Don't be afraid. Everything is gonna be okay.
这话那个男人也说过
This is what the men say to me also.
给我爸爸的
For my father.
-好的 -你一定要去寄
- Okay. - You send.
我会去寄的 我也会找到你 我保证
No, I will send, okay? And I will find you, I promise.
我保证
I promise.
好了
Okay.
走吧
Come on.
开门
Unlock it.
该死
Shit.
挪个地方 坐那边
Move! Move!
-怎么了 -坐那边 你喝酒了
- Well? - Move! You're drunk.
她的护照是伪造的
She had a forged passport,
118路大巴的司机肯定跟这事有关
and the driver of 118 is definitely in on it.
-找到我们的大巴了 -那个姑娘呢
- We have our bus. - What about the girl?
她要去坐220路大巴
She's on bus 220.
我过会儿再联♥系♥她
I'll catch up with her later.
我想问一个枪伤患者的情况
Hey, I'm calling about a gunshot wound.
不 不是 是埃斯特班·加西亚
No, no, no, no. Esteban Garcia.
埃斯特班 特殊的"特"
Esteban with a "B".
是的 他应该是几小时前被送进医院的
Yeah, he should've come in a couple hours ago
喉部中枪
with a throat wound.
"稳定"是好事吧
Oh, "Fair" is good?
小泽
Yo, Z!
拜托跟我说点好消息吧
Oh, please tell me some good news.
我们有点进展了
Well, we got something.
118路大巴的乘客都下车了
Bus 118 drops all its passengers off
然后开到了这里
and ends up here.
大型汽车修理厂 遮罩下不知在干什么
Large body garage, under the hood stuff.
大部分是SIC8.3和ISL9系列
SIC Eight threes and ISL Nines, mainly.
我是引擎发烧友
I'm an engine guy.
车还停在里面吗
Is it still in there?
开进去后 三十分钟开出来
Goes in, comes out 30 minutes later.
-定期维护吗 -问过"加州海岸"公♥司♥了
- Scheduled maintenance? - Called Calcoast.
下周才到维护时间
Not due till next week.
哥们
Man.
我跟踪这个混♥蛋♥已经很久了
I've been tracking this son of a bitch for a long time.
总算有眉目了
We finally got it.
杰克 我们终于有眉目了
Jakes, we finally got it, man.
-我们走吧 -佩琪在哪里
- Go us. - Hey, where's Paige?
在希尔玛
Sylmar.
-希尔玛有什么 -一个大活人
- What's in sylmar? - A human being.
恩赐之地
第二季 第三集
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表