剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
where you shoot someone in the back?
我不是真要开枪打他 你问他
I wasn't gonna shoot him. I... ask him.
我不是在问他
I'm not asking him.
你们所有人 都给我滚出去
All of you, get the hell out of here.
滚出去
Get out of here!
我想知道爸爸会怎么看这事
I can't wait to hear what papa says about this.
不 不 这事可不能跟爸爸说
Oh, no, no. We're not gonna tell papa.
还由你说了算啦
Oh, like hell.
你正要杀死你的朋友
You were about to kill your friend.
他...他不是我们的朋友
He--he's not our friend.
我们甚至不认识他
We don't even know him.
老天
My god!
你是打算在我们客厅里杀死一个陌生人吗
You were going to shoot a stranger in our living room?
他没打算杀我
He wasn't gonna shoot me.
你看 我没准备开枪啊
You see, I wasn't going to shoot.
你根本不认识他 你这个蠢猩猩
You don't even know him, you dumb-shit bonobo.
不要嘲笑我
Don't laugh at me.
卡洛斯 不要
Carlos, no!
不
No!
让我看看 让我看看
I need to see! I need to see!
让我看看
I need to see!
妈的 叫辆救护车来
Sh--. Hey, call an ambulance!
现在 快去
Now! Go!
打电♥话♥给西蒙 叫他立刻把车开过来
Call Simon! Tell him to get the van here now.
不 不要叫西蒙 叫救护车来
No, don't call Simon! Call an ambulance!
救护车会引来警♥察♥的
An ambulance will bring the police.
如果他死了不也一样吗
So will a dead body, okay,
如果他血流光了就会是这个结果
which is what you're gonna have when he bleeds out.
叫西蒙带些防水布和漂白剂来
Tell Simon to bring a tarp and some bleach
最好再带些尖的东西
and maybe something sharp.
他还没死
He's not dead!
用力按 用力按 用力 用力
Push hard, push hard, push hard, push hard!
把那辆雅客开过来 快点
Hey, bring the Econoline. Now.
五到十分钟吧
Five, ten minutes.
好吧 用力按 用力按 用力按
Okay. Press hard, press hard, press hard!
我可以控制住的
Hey! I can hold it.
我可以控制到货车来的时候
I can hold it till the van gets here, okay?
但车一来我们就载他到街区那里 对吧
But when it does, we drive him down the block, right?
载他到街角
Drive him down the block.
把他扔到一片草地上 不管哪里
Drop him off in a lawn, I don't give a sh--, okay?
然后给他叫辆救护车吧
Just--just call an ambulance for him.
快去帮他
Go help him!
-放开 我按住了 -我能行的
- Let go, I've got it. - I got it.
-放开 -我能行的
- Go! - I got it!
快离开我家
Get out of my house.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
强尼
Johnny.
回家吧 强尼
Go home, Johnny.
我会给你打电♥话♥的
I'll call you.
怎么样 麦克 我没给你搞砸吧
How was that, Mike? I hold it together for you?
我听说那玩意味道跟屎一样
You know, I hear that stuff tastes like shite.
比戒断反应好受多了
A lot better than going cold turkey.
说得好
Ah, good point.
什么事
What?
你这是什么意思
What do you mean, what?
我只是关心一个朋友
I'm just checking on a friend.
你想问我什么就问吧
Ask me what you wanna ask me.
你为什么放了索拉诺鸽子 小查
Why'd you bail on Solano, Chuck, hmm?
我是说 如果小强都能混进去
I mean, if JT could weasel his little ass in there,
我敢保证你也能
I'm pretty sure you could too.
也许还是不吃了比较好
Maybe it's better to go cold turkey.
查理
Charlie.
你知道吗 你从来没有生过我的气
You never once got angry at me, you know that?
什么
What?
你是我最好的朋友
My best friend.
我给你带来了巨大的痛苦 指控你杀人
I put you through the ringer, accused you of murder.
然后你只是拥抱我
And it's all hugs.
"没有损伤 没有违规 查理"
"No harm, no foul, Charlie."
那是因为确实没有啊
That's 'cause there was none.
不 既有损伤 又有违规
No, there was harm, and there was foul,
我应该承担后果
and I gotta wear it.
我应该承担后果 直到我弥补了它
I gotta wear it till it fits.
这事让我快要疯了
It's driving me crazy.
这样子我怎么去找索拉诺
How am I supposed to go in with Solano?
我竟然稀里糊涂把责任都推卸到你身上
How am I supposed to go anywhere when I got my lines so crossed
这样子我怎么去执行任务
that I'm pointing fingers at you?
你...
You...
哪都不用去
don't have to go anywhere.
我跟凯莉·巴迪洛谈过了
I talked to Kelly Badillo.
什么
What?
谈了什么
About what?
一些事
Uh, things.
我希望我能说服你 你不用弥补什么
I wish I could convince you that you and I don't need any fixing,
但我没法说服你
but I can't.
-也许我们能帮助她 -怎么帮
- Maybe we can help her. - How?
我还在努力想办法
I'm still working on that part.
这样太蠢了
This is stupid.
如果我们不知道要找什么
What are we looking for
那我们到底是在找什么呢
if we don't know what we're looking for?
我们在找一辆大巴 杰克
We're looking for a bus, Jakes.
如果你要留在这里就别喝酒
Stop drinking if you're gonna be here.
难道还能不留在这里吗
Is not being here an option?
可以 戴尔 你可以走
Yeah, Dale, it is.
你不用再回来了
You didn't have to come back.
你要我放弃免费住在一栋海滨豪♥宅♥里吗
And pass up on an oceanside mansion with free rent?
你根本不喜欢海
You don't even like the ocean.
我确实不喜欢
No, I really don't.
你知道吗 有集很老的动画片
You know, there's this old, uh, looney tunes.
应该是叫达菲[达菲鸭]
Daffy, I think.
是的 叫达菲
Yeah, Daffy.
他在沙漠里 很渴
And he's out in the desert, and he's thirsty.
但就在他想放弃时 他发现了一片绿洲
But just as he's about to give up, he spots this oasis.
于是他就奔过去 捧起水
So he runs over there, and he sticks his hand in the water,
大大地喝了一口
takes a big gulp.
然后他就开始咳嗽 干咳
Then he starts coughing and hacking.
原来这是海市蜃楼
Turns out it was a mirage.
你和达菲真是命途多舛啊
You and Daffy are real martyrs.
得了
Please.
我知道你也是这样想的
I know you feel it.
我们吃饭 工作 死亡
We eat, we work, we die.
我们的事业没有光明荣耀
There's no glory here.
只有一嘴的沙尘
Just a mouthful of sand.
闭嘴 戴尔
Shut up, Dale.
-是你问的 -先别说了
- You asked. - No!
快看 是"小仙女叮叮"
Look, it's Tinker Bell.
-我靠 -她刚从118路大巴下来
- Oh, shit. - She just got off bus 118.
-118路是从特卡特开来的 -等等
- 118 comes in from Tecate. - Wait.
-看来是我们要找的大巴 -等等
- That's gotta be our bus. -Wait, wait, wait, wait.
-我去找她谈谈 -不 不行
- I'm gonna go talk to her. - No, no, no, no.
我们得看看他们在哪里卸货
We gotta see where they unload it.
她被牵连了
She's involved.
即便如此 大巴才是我们的目标
Even still, the bus is the target.
可她是个大活人
And she's a human being.
好吧 快去
Okay, hurry. Go.
旅客朋友请注意
Attention, please.
220路大巴将于五分钟后检票上车
Bus 220 will be boarding in five minutes.
旅客朋友请注意
Attention, please.
220路大巴将于五分钟后检票上车
Bus 220 will be boarding in five minutes.
所有来自墨西哥的旅客
All passengers traveling southbound from Mexico
都必须持有效护照
must carry a valid passport.
所有来自墨西哥的旅客
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表