剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
Hey, you're the best we got.
承蒙夸奖
Thanks.
听我说
Okay, look.
你要说服他们接受我们的点子
You just get 'em to buy our idea
让他们恢复往北部的供货
towards reestablishing their shipments north.
我们有方法了吗
Do we have a method?
我们准备合作调查毒品走私地道的案子
We're lookin'to co-op the drug tunnel investigation
然后接手地道
and then take it over.
让我说服他们用地道
You want me to sell that to them?
正是如此
Yeah.
你担心她 我明白
You care. I get it.
但没人是无辜的
But there's no innocents here.
必须让他们在自谋出路之前
They need to buy our method
采纳我们的办法
before they figure out their own.
我得戴块昂贵的手表
I need an expensive watch.
电♥话♥室 右上角的抽屉里
Phone room, top right drawer.
老兄 不是说我办不到
Look, man, it's not like I can't do it.
我只是不想这么对她
I just don't want to do it to her.
露西娅还住在你妈妈那儿
Lucia still at your mom's?
那可太好了
Oh, that's beautiful.
你和她上♥床♥了吗 强尼
You sleep with her, Johnny?
你认为我会这么笨吗
I look stupid to you?
不用回答这个问题
Don't answer that.
她是联邦调查中和贩毒集团有关的目标人物
She's a cartel connected subject of a federal investigation.
可是她对我而言 已经不再只是接近目标了
She kind of stopped bein' a subject a while ago.
所以你就上了她吗
So you had to go and screw her?
是啊我上了她 那又怎样
Yeah, I did. So what?
那又怎样 最好的结局是
So what? Best-case scenario,
你出庭作证 把她爸爸
you're on the stand sending her father
和她哥哥送上刑场 这是最好的情况了
and her brother to the gas chamber... best case.
而她眼睁睁地看着你这样做
And she's watching you.
那就别把最坏的情况告诉我
Don't tell me the worst then.
你的卧底身份暴露了
You blew your cover.
没有
No.
这件事你知我知
This stays between you and me.
我错过什么了
What'd I miss?
-没什么 -随便聊聊
- Nothin'. - Talkin'.
我要去见苏拉了
I'm gonna go see Sulla.
我想出了个办法
I figured out how to get Lucia
可以让你陪露西娅一起去墨西哥
movin' to Mexico with you at her side.
什么办法
How is that?
我会让她成为一起三连环杀人案的嫌犯
I'm gonna make her a person of interest in a triple homicide.
根据巴斯科所说
According to Basco,
枪♥支♥藏在屋子这个角落的一个壁橱里
the guns are in a closet in this corner of the house.
侦查员已经监视了这里和这里
Recon has lookouts here and here.
等到霍奇斯一突破
We're gonna wait for Hodges to breach,
我们所有人就一起前后包抄
and then we are all going in front and back.
有多少枪
How many guns?
根据那个芬恩先生所说 有二十到三十支枪
20 to 30 according to Mr. Finn there.
一共有多少枪手呢
How many trigger fingers?
-保罗 -在呢
- Paul? - Uh, yeah.
对不起 各位 我必须接这个电♥话♥
I'm sorry, guys. I got... I got to take this.
-韦斯特 我们还没完事儿呢 -抱歉
- Hey, West, we're not finished here. - Yeah.
监视人员随时准备好电♥话♥联络...
The lookouts have their thumbs on speed-dial...
凯莉 凯莉你在吗 出什么事了
Kelly? Kelly, you there? What's happening?
没有他我活不下去
I can't live without him.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
我是来跟你告别的
I'm saying good-bye.
凯莉 你好好听我说
Kelly, listen to me very carefully.
我要你告诉我你在哪儿
I need you to tell me where you are, huh?
我和胡安在一起
I'm with Juan.
我给他买♥♥了座墓碑
I bought him a headstone.
挚 爱 的 丈 夫
生于1974年5月17日
上帝
Jesus Christ.
凯莉 凯莉
Kelly. Kelly.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
凯莉 你吃什么了
Kelly, what did you take, huh? Huh?
这是什么
What are these?
好了 凯莉 坐起来
All right. Kelly, sit up for a second.
坐起来 亲爱的 坐起来
Sit up, sweetie. Sit up. Sit up. Sit up. Sit up. Shh.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. Shh.
玛娅在哪儿
Where's Maia, huh?
凯莉 玛娅在哪儿 你女儿在哪
Kelly. Kelly, where's Maia? Where's your daughter?
-我妈妈 -她和你妈妈在一起吗 那好
- Mom. My mom. - She's with your mother? Okay.
快站起来 亲爱的
I need you to stand up, sweetie.
我要和他在一起
I'm here with him, where he should be.
凯莉 我很抱歉 宝贝
Kelly, I'm sorry, baby,
但我现在得带你去医院
but I'm gonna have to get you to a hospital.
他们会把玛娅从我身边带走
They'll take Maia away from me.
保持清醒 保持清醒
Stay awake. Stay awake. Stay awake.
来 放松
Come here. Easy.
靠着我 靠在我身上 就是这样
Just lean on me. Lean on me. Lean on me. Right here.
我们从这边走好吗 我扶着你
We're going this way, okay? I got you.
慢点 到那里就好
Take it easy. We're just goin' there.
瓦莱长♥期♥护理中心
当你说要找地方见面的时候
When you gave me a place to meet,
我想的地方可和这儿不太一样
I was expecting something different.
我要给你看样东西
I want to show you something.
这就是我们来这里的原因
It's the reason we're here.
我以为我们是来谈判的
I thought we were here to negotiate.
-谈判 -是啊
- Negotiate? - Yeah.
我在电♥话♥里就说过了 不行
I told you on the telephone, no.
我现在不卖♥♥那些姑娘
I'm not selling the girls.
你还是坚持要买♥♥
You insisted.
你想要更多吗 都在这里
You want more? Here's more.
他是我弟弟 现在成了植物人
He's my kid brother. He's a vegetable.
他怎么了
What happened?
让我老板用老式步♥枪♥的枪托打的
My employer beat him with the butt of an antique rifle.
-他干了什么 -什么也没干
- What'd he do? - Nothing.
只是我不听话而付出的代价
Just a product of my disobedience.
你老板打他来提醒你 谁才是老大
Your boss beat him to remind you who's in charge?
我老板打他是为了取乐
My boss beat him for fun.
这一切 这个地方才时刻提醒着我
This, this place-- this is the reminder.
这才是不做买♥♥卖♥♥的原因
And this is why there's no sale.
不是因为不想卖♥♥
Not for lack of desire.
联调局的人找上我老板的麻烦了
You see, my boss is having trouble with the FBI,
他现在不想惹事引起注意
doesn't want to attract attention.
那群姑娘是不会卖♥♥的
The girls go nowhere.
要是成了植物人 我也无福消受你的钱了
Just be a bit difficult to spend your money as a vegetable.
一女子涉嫌谋杀三人
他们在通缉我 强尼
They want me, Johnny.
跳进黄河也洗不清了
There's no getting out of this.
-听着 -我们得离开
- Listen-- - We have to go.
我们得尽快离开这儿
We have to get out of here.
-走得越远越好 -露西娅
- We have to get as far as we can. - Lucia.
或者我们躲起来 我可以把头发剪掉
Or do we stay and hide? I can cut my hair--
去墨西哥
Mexico.
这是目前对你而言最安全的地方了
It's the safest place for you right now.
-强尼 是你说我不用回去的 -我知道
- Johnny, you said I wouldn't have to go back. - I know.
我知道我说过 但是...
I know I did, but
当时我也在场
I was in the house, too.
他们很可能已经发现了我的DNA
They probably already got my DNA
或者衣服纤维什么的
or fibers or whatever.
他们会把凶杀案扣在我们头上的 宝贝
They're gonna blame the murder on us, babe.
所以你害怕了
So you're a coward.
不是
No.
我只是不想失去你
I just don't want to lose you.
在你父亲的地盘上就有人罩着
Your father's place is protected.
墨西哥无论对你我而言都是最佳去处
Mexico is the best place for you and me.
-太迟了 -还不算太迟
- It's too late. - It's not too late.
太迟了
It is.
顶着"索拉诺"这个姓氏
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表