剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
So unless Sid's keen on sleeping over,
我们今晚就可以抓住他了
we'll have him in custody by end of day.
好的 干得不错
All right, good.
我明天会给你停职
I'm gonna give you some leave tomorrow.
几个星期
A few weeks.
恕我冒昧 长官
Respectfully, sir,
可以先看看这个案子的进展再说吗
can we wait and see how this plays out?
不好意思 沃伦 没有商量的余地
Respectfully, Warren, I'm not asking.
你在联邦广场上和人斗殴
You started a fistfight in Federal Plaza.
你给联邦检察官办公室打电♥话♥的时候
When you called the U.S. Attorney,
他们具体是怎么说的
what exactly did they say?
他们说这个案子从一开始就是一场闹剧
That this case has been a shit show from day one
他们打算起诉一个人
and they intend to indict someone.
是你还是锡德 无所谓
You or Sid, doesn't matter.
安珀 他是谁
Who's this, Amber?
这不是你现在要关心的事 查理
It's not important right now, Charlie.
坐上来 好吗
Sit up here, okay?
起来
Hop up.
来吧 亲爱的 坐上来
Come on, love, hop up.
放开我
Get off me.
这么说...
So...
你是个女警♥察♥ 对吗
you're a lady copper then, is that right?
天呐 就是为了这个吗
Jesus Christ, is that what this is?
不是 我不是警♥察♥
No, I'm not a cop.
那你是如何从金库里逃出来的
How'd you get out of that vault, eh?
戴尔有验证码
Dale had the security code.
这真是太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
你知道我不是警♥察♥
You know I'm not a cop!
我不知道这是怎么回事
I don't know what this has been--
你我之间 但我知道这里面肯定有问题
you and me-- but I know it's something.
等到真♥相♥大白的时候 我们就全玩完了
We can all taste piss when it's sprayed in our face,
-不是吗 -你到底谁啊 老兄
- can't we? - Who the hell are you, man?
他是我一个合作伙伴
He's just somebody I work with.
洗黑钱的 是吗
Money cleaner, huh?
通常情况下 安珀和谁一起干活
Normally, with whom Amber does her job
与我无关
is none of my business.
你碰巧在她和我在一起的时候找到了她
You're tracking her down after the fact when she's with me.
是吗 那这个贱♥人♥告诉过你
Oh, yeah, well, did this bitch tell you
她偷走我那一份的事了吗
she ran off with my cut?
坐下
Sit down.
我一定会杀了你
I'll kill you.
看吧 我早说了 这只是钱的问题
See, I told you. It's just about the money.
不不 她每件事都顺风顺水
No, no, we got a string of conveniences for her
你却处处碰壁
and a string of inconveniences for you.
要么是命运之神只眷顾我们的查理
So either the fates simply favor Charlie here
要么就是另有内情
or something's amiss.
无论如何 我想我们都该来点硬的
Either way, I think we ought to lean in a little harder.
-不是吗 -安珀
- Don't you? - Amber.
她交给你了 我出去走走
That's your jam, man. I'm taking a walk.
安珀 求你了
Amber, please.
我不是对你个人有意见 查理
It's not personal, Charlie!
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant!
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
依我看来
The way I see it,
-这倒是个有利条件 -我的天呐
- that's an advantage. - Jesus Christ, man.
-这样我们手上就有筹码了 -安珀
- she's got something to lose. - Amber.
别打肚子
Not in the stomach.
我回来了
Hello?
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
杰克
Jakes.
佩琪 别这样吓人
Paige, don't do that.
我有东西要给你看
I need to show you something.
-能等等吗 我才刚... -不行
- Can it wait? I just got-- - No.
到家
home.
左边这封信 是我第一次
Okay, so the letter on the left, this is the one
见到莉娜那天 她给我的
that Lina gave me the day that we met.
在"加州海岸"找"小仙女叮叮" 我记得
At Calcoast looking for tinker bells, yeah.
你还没寄出去吗
You never mailed it?
之后发生了太多出人意料的事
Things didn't exactly go as planned.
然后右边这封 是一周前
Now, the one on the right, this one arrived
从乌克兰带过来的
from the Ukraine a week ago.
你对比一下笔迹
Check out the handwriting.
笔画和力道看起来都没问题
Well, stroke and pressure look good.
签名的偏差也在可以接受的范围内
Signature's within the bounds of deviation.
-看起来是一个人写的 -是的
- They seem identical. - Yup.
-这封是一周前寄出去的吗 -是啊
- This was sent a week ago? - Mm-hmm.
-莉娜还活着 -不
- Lina's alive. - No.
莉娜死了吗
Lina's not alive?
第二封信不是她写的
The second one, she didn't write.
你看这封信折叠的方式
Look at the way that it's folded.
字迹是露在外面的
The handwriting is on the outside.
那又怎样
So what?
大多数人在折叠信件的时候
Most people when they fold letters, they do it
-是把字迹叠在内侧 -没错
- with the writing on the inside. - Yeah.
莉娜原本就是这样折的
That's how Lina originally did it,
但我重新折了一次
but I refolded this.
是他模仿了莉娜的笔迹
Okay, so he replicated her handwriting,
但在折这封信的时候
but when it came to the folding,
他没有模仿她
he didn't copy Lina.
-而是模仿了我 -他
- He copied me. - He?
你这是又怀疑到麦克身上了吗
Are we on this Mike thing again?
佩琪 可得是非常有技巧的人
Paige, it takes a hell of a lot of skill
才能像这样模仿笔迹写出一封信
to copy handwriting like this.
没错 需要技巧
Yeah, it takes skill,
但主要还是需要时间 和耐心
but mainly it takes time and it takes patience.
而莉娜死后麦克有好几周时间
And Mike had weeks
来伪造这封信
after Lina died to copy this letter.
邮戳是亚利桑那州的斯科茨代尔
Postmark's Scottsdale, Arizona.
是的 虽然有些问题我还没弄清楚
Okay, listen. I don't have all the answers,
但我知道是他干的
but I know that he did this.
向地球的另一端寄出这样一封信
To send a letter like this halfway across the world,
况且还不确定它能不能回得来
not knowing if it's even gonna make it back,
制定这种水准的计划...
the level of planning...
-简直是疯子 -不 就是疯子
- it's almost sociopathic. - No, it is sociopathic.
你有没有想过 或许不是他疯了呢
You ever think maybe he's not the crazy one?
戴尔 你欠我个人情
Dale, you owe me.
要是我能把这个拿去检验
If I run this through prints,
一定能找到麦克的指纹
we could get a hit on Mike,
而且我跟你打赌
and I am betting you
他现在肯定像猎鹰一样盯着我的送检报告
that he is watching my reports like a hawk.
你是想让我拿去海关署验证吗
You want me to run it through I.C.E.?
是的
Yeah.
我去换鞋
I'll go put my shoes back on.
你确定要这么做吗
Sure about this?
是
Yeah.
那好 我希望你带上这个
Okay, look. I want you to take this.
如果出了问题...
If anything goes wrong, you--
就算出了问题
If anything goes wrong,
我也不会朝我父亲开枪的 强尼
I'm not gonna shoot my father, Johnny.
-快去快回 -我会的
- Just hurry back. - I will.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你父亲...
Hey, uh, your dad,
想要和我讨论一下
he wanted to run some ideas by me
下次运货的事
about the next drop.
我刚才还在里面 但没看到你
I was just inside. I didn't see you.
太奇怪了
It's crazy.
-帮我个忙 强尼 -什么事
- I need a favor, Johnny. - What's up?
我父亲今天要在家里进行一项交易
My father has a certain dealing at the house today,
但他对我说 不希望我在场
and he has...told me that I'm not welcome.
听你这么说我很遗憾 老兄
Hmm. I'm sorry to hear that, man.
我要你送我进城
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表