剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
Who? Who the hell did this?
-天啊 -你什么意思
- Jesus. - What do you mean?
-你做的 小麦 -什么
- You did, Mikey. - What?
你做的
-什么 -你做的
- What? - You did.
那是我的枪
That's my gun.
天啊 你用我的枪打伤自己
Jesus christ, you shot yourself with it
你也用它杀了你们队所有人
and you shot your team.
不 都是你做的 沃伦
No, it was all you... Warren.
你做的
You did this.
寄炸♥弹♥的也是你
The bomb?
对 如果我把它寄给克拉克
Yeah, if I sent Clark the package,
他一定会离开 但我知道你会留下
he would have to leave. I knew you'd stay.
因为你太自傲了
Because you're too proud.
但你居然会亲自来...
But for you to actually come out here...
你到底是怎么回事
What's the matter with you?
不
No.
你要这样做
Now that would just be...
就更是板上钉钉了 不是吗
the nail in the coffin wouldn't it?
如果这么说能让你好受点的话
If it helps, Mikey,
小麦 你差点就抓住我了
you almost had me.
逃吧
Run.
逃吧 小麦
Run, Mikey.
我得告诉你 保罗
I got to tell you, Paul,
这次见面完全没意义
this is about the height of bullshit.
你女朋友上次整了那么一出
After what your girlfriend pulled last time.
-她在哪儿 -我不知道
- Where is she? - I don't know.
安珀在哪儿
Where's Amber?
我不知道 哥们 她早就离开我了
Come on, I don't know, man. She left me.
比利 我对天发誓 哥们
Billy, I swear to god, man.
有个洗黑钱的英国人
There's a money launderer, British guy.
如果她和他在一起 那查理就有麻烦了
If she's with him, then... Charlie's in trouble.
醒醒
Are you there?
理我一下 好吗
Pay attention to me, yeah?
如果她要说的话 她早就说了
If she was gonna talk, she'd have done it by now.
不 要想折腾一个人 有时
No, the thing with messing someone up is sometimes
只要一直跟她抱怨 有时提他妈就行
it's yammer, yammer, yammer, sometimes it's mum.
你说的”她要说早说了” 这只是
All this "She would've talked by now," That's a whatsit--
这只是空想
That's a, um, a fantasy.
小安 你得来问问题
Am, you got to ask the questions.
因为这个英国猩猩说的话
'Cause I can't understand a single word
我一个字都听不懂
that's coming out of this dumbass british ape's mouth.
做什么 你这蠢女人 起来
Why, you stupid-- get up.
过来
Come here!
靠 停下
Damn it, stop!
让我们看看你的孩子会不会弹起来
Let's find out if your baby bounces.
住手
Don't!
放了她
Let her go.
-发生什么了 -有人在这
- Bloody hell's that? - Someone's here.
你去看看
Go! Check it out!
查理
Charlie?
查理 你在吗
Charlie! You there?
保罗 保罗 我在楼上
Paul! Paul, I'm upstairs!
靠
Damn it!
查理
Charlie?
小查 查理
Chuck? Charlie?
小查 宝贝
Chuck, baby?
你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
你不是在墨西哥吗
You're in Mexico.
不 不 不在那里
No, no, not anymore.
我就在你身边
I'm right here.
你会没事的 好吗
You're gonna be okay now, right?
好
Yeah.
拿手搂着我脖子
Put your hands around my neck.
我弄不好这个
I can't get this.
搞不懂他们怎么做的这些东西
Stupid how they make these things.
我来吧 宝贝
Let me do it, babe.
谢谢
Thanks.
你觉得怎么样 亲爱的
How are you feeling, my love?
像吞了上百万颗止痛片
Like a million Percodans.
我应该在这陪着你的 查理
I should've been there for you, Charlie.
你救了我 宝贝
You were there for me, baby.
太晚了
Too late.
保罗 别哭
Paul, don't cry.
你不能哭
You can't cry.
你要是不听我的 你就走吧 好吗
If you don't listen, you have to go, all right?
好
Okay.
那个英国人 杰曼 不管他的名字是什么
That British guy, Germaine, whatever his name is--
我会找到他 我会弄死他
I'm gonna find that dude, and I'm gonna hurt him.
我向你保证
I promise you.
如果你可以找到他 我相信会这么做的
If you could I believe you would.
没什么可以不可以 我一定会找到他
There's no could about it. I will.
我一定会
I will.
好吧
Yeah, well...
我要睡了
I need to sleep.
-是吗 -对
- Yeah? - Okay.
对 好好休息
Yeah. Use some sleep.
来 宝贝 慢点
Here, baby, here. Easy, easy.
你好好休息 好吗
You rest easy, okay?
-麦克 -你怎么知道是我
- Hey, Mike. - How'd you know it was me?
我不怎么能接到一次性手♥机♥打来的电♥话♥
I don't get a lot of calls from burners.
对
Right.
我在收音机上听到消息 查理怎么样
Hey, I heard over the radio. How's Charlie?
他们给她吃了很多药
Well, they got her on some heavy meds.
明天她才会觉得疼 但她还活着
Pain'll hit tomorrow, but, uh, she's alive.
孩子也活着 这才是关键
So is the baby. That's what matters.
如果你没离开墨西哥 你已经死了
You know, if you hadn't left Mexico, you'd be dead.
对 你知道吗 锡德跟局里说
Yeah. You know, Sid's telling the bureau
你在那儿把他们都杀了
you lit them all up down there.
他就是这样的人 他干坏事
This is what he does. He scorches the earth,
再找人背黑锅
and then he sets a fall guy.
你不会真觉得我做了这事吧
You don't actually think I did this, do you?
不 不 我不这么觉得
No, no, I don't.
-但你得回来 哥们 -我不能回去
- But you got to come back, man. - I can't come back.
如果你逃跑了 麦克
If you run, Mike--
如果我跑了 如果
If I run? If I run?
你跑去抓金属音 澄清了你的罪名
You ran to catch Jangles and clear your name,
你还...
And you were--
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我中弹了 布里格斯
I got shot, Briggs.
如果我去医院
If I go to a hospital,
我会在出院前就被捕
I'm arrested before they discharge me.
我需要一个假身份
I need an I.D.
忍♥着点 小麦 我这就去帮你
Hang tight, Mikey, help is on the way.
听着 这有人会说英语吗
Listen, is there anybody there who speaks English?
英语
English.
谢谢 再见
Adios, gracias.
你去哪儿了
Where the hell you been?
-沙漠 -沙漠
- The desert. - The desert?
强尼 你一整天都不在
Johnny, you been gone all goddamn day.
一点消息都没有 你知不知道
We don't hear shit from you. Do you have any idea
现在这屋里的人都出了什么事
what's going on in this house?
我之前跟卡里托在一起 我不能...
I was with Carlito. I couldn't--
你还能尿个尿发个短♥信♥呢
So you take a piss. You send a text.
我受够你这种不负责任...
I'm sick of this irresponsible--
再碰我一下试试看
Put your hands on me again and see what happens.
就一个任务你都做不好吗
You had one job to do and you couldn't do that, could you?
怎么会被人发现你偷换了钱
Why'd you have to get caught switching the money?
-什么 -那个箱子
- What? - The briefcase.
你怎么能把那箱钱的事搞砸呢
Why you got to mess with the briefcase, man?
-你就一个任... -强尼 慢点说
- You had one-- - Johnny, Johnny, slow up.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表