剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
《恩赐之地》前情提要
Previously on Graceland...
我是你调查保罗·布里格斯的负责官
I'm your control officer for your investigation into Paul Briggs.
我是胡安·巴迪洛探员
This is Agent Juan Badillo.
正准备接近保罗·布里格斯探员
I am about to approach Agent Paul Briggs.
她是凯莉·巴迪洛
You are looking at Kelly Badillo.
胡安·巴迪洛的妻子
That's Juan Badillo's wife.
她过得一团糟
She's a mess.
她有一个九岁的女儿
She's got a kid, a daughter, 9 years old.
你刚才说你也失去了某个人
You said you lost someone, too.
是的
Yeah.
露西娅 先把东西放下
Lucia, put it down, okay?
把警♥察♥招来怎么办
Look, what if the cops come?
他把我身边的男人都吓跑了
Every guy I meet, he scares them off
就因为他眼红
because he's jealous.
你们家跟我们家一样乱吗
Your family as messed up as ours?
算了 不用回答了
Never mind. Don't answer that.
嗨 妈
Hi, ma.
我朋友 她需要找个地方过夜
My friend, she needs a place to stay for the night.
你这是在害你妈妈
You're putting your mom in serious danger.
你不能把工作和生活混淆了
You cannot mix work and life.
你把我的东西♥藏♥起来了对吗 小美人
You hiding something from me, pretty?
-没有 -墨西哥人少给了
- No. - Mexico shorted us.
他们以前从没少给过
They've never shorted us before.
苏拉 给卡里托打电♥话♥
Sulla, Call Carlito.
我们截到了一小时前苏拉一次性手♥机♥上的电♥话♥
We picked up a call an hour ago on Sulla's burner.
是卡里托·索拉诺
Carlito Solano.
我暂时关门了 没有姑娘来去
Lock the place down. No one in or out.
我们得等到卡里托重新开始走私
We need to wait until Carlito reopens the buy plan.
掉头回去 联调局的条子们要突袭修理厂
Turn around--the feds are gonna hit the garage.
什么
What?
锡德·马卡姆警探 他就是内鬼
Detective Sid Markham. He's our insider.
我知道你替卡洛斯·索拉诺干活
I know you're working with the Solano Cartel.
这位是保罗·韦斯特 刚从厄尔巴索调来
This is Paul West, just transferred in from El Paso.
问问他周围的人
Ask around on him.
任何新人我们都得调查一下
Anyone new we look into.
我们得要有更确凿的证据
We're gonna need more than theory
才能追查马卡姆的资金流动
to track Markham's cash flow.
他存钱的银行呢
What about his bank?
也许他把索拉诺给他的回扣都存在那里
Maybe that's where he's keeping his cut from Solano.
我们该去抢银行 如果他的私房♥钱出了问题
We rob the bank--if his nest egg goes up in smoke,
他肯定得做点什么
he's got to make a move.
而且我们认识一个能完成这任务的人
And you know we know a guy who runs with that kind of crew.
你是说比利吗
You mean Billy?
你怎么看 查理
What do you think, Charlie?
那不会给比利添麻烦吗
So that's not gonna mess with Billy's situation?
不会 卧底身份无懈可击
No, cover's tight.
他会把我介绍成一个
He's introducing me as
想了解如何抢银行的老搭档
an old partner asking advice on hitting a bank.
你跟这些混♥蛋♥没打过交道吧
You haven't crossed paths with any of these assholes before?
没有 这次行动中全是外地人
Nope. All out-of-towners coming in for this one hit
除了比利的天才接应是本地人
except Billy's genius logistics guy who's local,
但我们不了解他
not on our radar.
他想让我今天让我们碰次面
Wants me to meet him today.
需要后援吗 宝贝
You need backup, babe?
不用 只有我 比利和那个人
Nah, it's just me, Billy, and the guy,
公共场合见面
public setting.
就是进去 讨论出怎样搞到锡德的钱
Hopefully get in, find out how to get Sid's money,
然后就走
and get out.
你打算参与到什么程度 小查
How far are you takin' this, Chuck?
一路到底啊
Straight to the end, baby.
你是怎么了
What's goin' on with you?
爱上锡德了 他是你的新欢吗
You got stars in your eyes? Sid the new love of your life?
我爱的是你 我这是在担心你
You are the love of my life, and I'm worried about you.
我也担心你
Hey, I'm worried about you, too,
又得回到那个贱♥人♥的手下
goin' back under with that son of a bitch.
他在维护治安方面做得还不错
You know, he's done a pretty good job of keepin' the peace.
才没有 他就是个满嘴谎话
No, actually. He's a lying,
杀人如麻 专吃回扣的黑警
murdering, payoff-taking dirty cop,
他得付出代价
and he needs to pay.
算了 反正他的钱就要被抢了
Screw that. He's gonna get robbed.
不择手段达到目的 对吧 德马科
Ends justify the means, huh, Demarco?
那不是你的一贯作风吗 保罗·布里格斯
Isn't the title of your playbook, Paul Briggs?
你说我
Who, me?
帮我打蜡[除毛]
Wax my shit.
你是说给冲浪板打蜡吗
You talkin' about the surfboard?
十八个月前 这里是贩毒地点
18 months ago, you come here to buy drugs,
现在...
and now--
-都是你的功劳 -累死我了 伙计
- You do good work. - I'm exhausted, buddy.
我就像磕药磕昏头的狮子王 我不干了
This is like the lion king on crack--I'm done.
我准备辞职 带家人搬到一座岛上去住
I'm ready to put in, take my family, move off to an island.
他在那 看到右边那个人了吗
There he is. See the guy to the right?
你认识那个人吗
You know that guy?
认识 他叫巴斯科·芬恩
Yeah, his name's Basco Finn.
-巴斯科 -是啊
- Basco. - Yeah. Ha ha.
是他的教名塔巴斯科的昵称
Short for Tabasco. It's his given name.
两周前从隆波克被假释
He was paroled from Lompoc two weeks ago.
看着就不像善茬
Yeah, looks like a hostile takeover, man.
我要把你介绍给他
I'm gonna introduce you.
你喜欢打架 锡德
You know, I think you like the strife, Sid.
爱死了 不能自拔啊
Oh, I love it. That's my curse.
这么说也没错
That's one word for it.
别逼我开枪
Don't make me shoot you!
老天
Jesus.
趴着别动
Stay down!
趴着
Stay down.
等一下
Hold on!
怎么回事 你们是警♥察♥吗
What's the problem? Are y'all a cop?
没错 我是警♥察♥ 别动
Yeah, I'm a cop. Stay down.
那你怎么不说自己是警♥察♥
Well, shit, man, you got to announce that, man.
你不能突然就开始追人啊
You can't just go chasin' a brother down.
你好啊 巴斯科
Basco, hey.
锡德 最近怎么样
Hey, Sid. How you been, man?
比你好点
Better than you.
抱歉 要是我看清楚是你的话
Sorry, man. If I had noticed it was you,
-或许就不...-巴斯科 你带东西了吗
- maybe I wouldn't have to-- - Are you carrying, Basco?
我才出狱 不能带啊
Oh, no, man. I just got out the pen. I can't carry.
-找到了 -看着我
- Uh-huh, bingo. - Look at me!
就只有这个吗
Is that all you got?
好吧 就这一个
All right, that's it. That's it.
我们聊聊你是从哪弄到那把枪的吧
Basco, let's talk about where you got that gun.
我完了 对吧
I'm screwed, ain't I?
没错
Incredibly.
转身 转过去 转过去
Turn around. Turn around. Turn around.
比利 近来如何
Billy boy, how you been?
我挺好的
I'm doing well.
你和保罗...
How are things with you...
怎么样了
and Paul?
还是那样 但又有些变化
About the same, but different.
我相信
Yeah, I'll bet.
你刚刚在给我使眼色吗
Did you just wink at me?
你如愿以偿了
I guess we could high five over you
我们是不是该击掌庆祝
finally getting what you wanted.
虽然有点太幼稚了
That'd be too much like high school.
击就击吧
Give me some.
恭喜你们俩
Congratulations to both of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你俩肯定是甜蜜的一对儿
I'm sure you two make a sweet couple.
好了 够了 接应的家伙在哪儿
All right, enough. Where's your logistics guy?
-我没有接应的人 -你说你有一个人
- I don't have a logistics guy. - You said you had a guy
可以帮我抢银行
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表