剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
《恩赐之地》前情提要
Previously on Graceland...
过去几个月
For the last few months,
我一直在调查某个猜想 大巴
I've been investigating a theory-- buses.
通过大巴来走私违♥禁♥品♥
Smuggling contraband in passenger buses.
联调局派给我一支队伍来验证这一理论
And the FBI has given me a team to prove it.
你们要听我指挥了
You guys will be working for me.
整个案子都取决于卡利托·索拉诺
This whole case hinges on Carlito Solano.
-你叫什么名字 -强尼
- What's your name? - Johnny.
我只是探望家人 卡珊德拉
I just want visitation. Cassandra.
-我们... -杰克先生
- We can tal-- - Excuse me, Mr. Jakes.
-退后 -好
- Step back, please. - Okay.
我们手里有禁令 杰克先生
We've got a restraining order, Mr. Jakes.
好吧我服从 我服从还不行吗
Okay, all right! All right!
-他是谁啊 -我是你♥爸♥爸
- Who's that man? - I'm your father!
怎么了 我以为你和
What happened? I thought you were going to
你儿子住一起了
go live with your kid or something.
失踪
胡安·巴迪洛探员
需要有人为害那对母子
Someone's responsible for making her a widow
沦为孤儿寡母负责
and making that kid fatherless.
她又开始酗酒了
She's drinking again.
我好像认识你 你叫凯莉
I think I know you. Name's Kelly.
我不记得见过你
I don't remember you from meetings.
我一般比较安静
I pretty much keep to myself.
用了好久才打开心扉
Took me a long time to open up.
关于你丈夫的死
Yeah, about your husband.
所以你什么也没找到
So you got nothing.
没找到和大巴有关的
Nothing bus-related.
我可以给你看"小仙女叮叮"
I could show you the Tinker Bells.
那是另一个女孩背着同样...
That is a different girl, with the same...
同样的包
Same backpack.
快看 是"小仙女叮叮"
Look, it's Tinker Bell.
希尔玛 那里有什么
Sylmar. What is in Sylmar?
他说让我去
He says go!
我要你带着这个 我也会找到你的
I need you to take this, and I will find you.
我保证
I promise.
118路大巴的乘客都下车了
Bus 118 drops all its passengers off
然后开到了这里
and ends up here.
-佩琪在哪里 -在希尔玛
- Hey, where's Paige? - Sylmar.
把开口扳手给我
All right, hand me the open-ended half-inch.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 试试吧
All right. Give it a shot.
像新车一样
Like a kitten.
我居然不知道你是个这么好的修理工
How did I not know that you were actually a master mechanic?
要是大家知道了就都找我修车了
'Cause when people find out, they make me fix their cars.
还好我选了你没选泽兰斯基
Well, it's a good thing I chose you over Zelanski,
以后肯定有很多和大巴有关的问题
'cause there's going to be a lot of bus-related questions.
我准备好了
Am I ready.
你能切换所有档位
You can shift into all gears,
但切到倒车档的时候会听到沉闷的声音
but you hear a clunk when you drop it into reverse.
你会怎么做 帅哥
What do you do, hot shot?
你会怎么做
What do you do?
你得换个新的变档杆密封圈
You replace the shift rod grommet,
因为旧的那个不行了
'cause that bitch is missing.
你的卧底身份还记得吗
How about your cover?
把詹金斯的资料记下来了吗
You memorize the Jenkins resume?
我以前干过卧底的 老大
I have done this before, boss man.
就再确认下
Just making sure.
这是我们进入大巴车♥库♥的唯一机会
This is our one way into that bus garage.
02至05年你在灰狗公♥司♥得了什么名号♥
What title did you hold at Greyhound from 2002 to 2005?
"亲善先生"
Mr. Congeniality?
我今晚就复习
I'll study tonight.
关于大巴还要记一件事
Hey, one more thing to remember about the buses.
车轮子 转啊转[传统儿歌♥]
The wheels go round and round.
谢谢
Thank you.
放心吧
Relax.
《疑似诽谤》
查理 为什么你要浪费钱买♥♥这些玩意
Yo, Charlie, why do you waste your money on this stuff?
因为我想知道谁比我穿得好看
'Cause I like to know who wore it better.
你收到来自四位律师的信
You got letters from, like, four different lawyers, man.
少管闲事
You heard of privacy?
这是你的备用计划吗
Is this your contingency plan?
这就是现在的计划
This is the plan--
知道怎样拆开一辆大巴
figuring out how to rip one of these apart.
边境巡逻队
I mean, Border Patrol,
他们确实会有疏漏 但他们并不傻
they miss a lot, but they're not idiots.
如果索拉诺通过通勤线路运货
If the Solanos are hauling tonnage in a commuter line,
他们是不会把毒品
they're not going to be jamming their product
和随身行李一起塞进行李舱里的
into the luggage compartments with the carry-ons.
他们把毒品嵌在车体里
They built it in.
所以我们要拆开一辆车
So we're going to rip one open,
就能找到证据
and then we're going to have proof.
那女孩的信里有什么有用内容吗
Anything actionable in that girl's letter?
女孩名叫莉娜
Girl's name is Lina,
写的都是跳舞
and she's writing about dancing
和寄钱回家
and sending money home.
没有提到索拉诺集团吗
Nothing about the Solano Cartel?
不 麦克 她既害怕又孤独
No, Mike. She was scared and lonely,
于是给家人写了封私人信件
and she wrote a personal letter home to her family.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我开始觉得杰克是对的了
I'm starting to think that Jakes was right.
我觉得莉娜不只是运毒人这么简单
I don't think Lina was just a mule.
你说她吞下了藏♥毒♥的气球
You said that she swallowed drug balloons.
她是吞了 不过雇她的人
She did, but the guys that recruited her
找的都是模特和舞♥女♥
were looking for models and dancers.
长相可不是运毒品的必要条件
Pretty is not a prerequisite for muling.
性♥交♥易
Sex trade?
我现在掌握的情报还很少
Look, I don't have much to go on,
不过要是你能给我一支小队
but if you can give me a team,
我可以去希尔玛
I can go up to Sylmar,
搜查一些屋子
I can kick some doors in.
运气好的话 也许能找到她
If we're lucky, maybe we find her.
也许我们能找到"小仙女叮叮" 好吗
Maybe we find the Tinker Bell, okay?
或者至少能找到知道他们下落的人
Or at least somebody who knows where they are.
把这事跟索拉诺联♥系♥起来
Connect this thing to Solano.
去搜查些屋子吧
Go kick down some doors.
谢谢你
Thank you.
抱歉 杰克先生
Sorry, Mr. Jakes.
我们真的无能为力
There's really nothing we can do.
我再也见不到我的儿子了
I'm never going to see my son again.
你们是这意思吗
Is that what you're telling me?
这件事很难办 考虑到你的所作所为
It'll be difficult, considering your behavior.
我的所作所为
My behavior?
为了他我连饭碗都不要了 好吗
I quit my job for him, okay?
我给他找了间新公♥寓♥
I got a new apartment for him.
这就是你们说的所作所为吗
Is that the behavior you're talking about?
这我就有点不明白了
'Cause now I'm a little confused.
抱歉 我真的无能为力
Look, sorry, there's really nothing I can do.
我给你一份我同事的名单
I'll send you a list of colleagues
他们或许能帮上忙 好吗
who might be able to help, okay?
-怎么样 再见 -谢谢
- How's that? Good-bye. - Thank you.
我觉得听一样的故事
You know, I think after listening to the same stories
反反复复听了六个月
over and over again for six months,
这些东西 该成真金了
these things, they should turn solid gold.
-向坚持每次参加组会致敬 -当然
- To one meeting at a time. - Oh, yes.
你看着不错 换新工作了
You look good. New job?
前台接待 兼♥职♥而已
Receptionist, just part-time.
那也不错
That's something.
不错 我想我的律师事务所了
Something. I miss my law firm.
怎么回事
What happened to it?
戒酒十年 胡安的死 或者别的什么
Ten years sober, Juan dies or whatever,
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表