剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
你说什么呢
What are we talking about here?
露西娅在哪
Where's Lucia?
她跟卡里托在一起 都是因为你
She's with Carlito, thanks to you.
你就眼睁睁看着她落在他手上
What, you just let him take her?
我没...
I didn't--
没错
Yeah.
她自己要去的
Yeah, she wanted to go.
该死
Shit.
别怕 布里格斯让我来的
It's okay. Briggs sent me.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
他让你来干什么
Why... why the hell would he do that?
查理醒了
Charlie woke up.
他说你去医院看病需要身份证明
He couldn't come but he said you needed I.D.
可他来不了 你现在是麦克·理查德了
to check into the hospital so...Mike Richards.
谢谢
Thanks.
你需要的话我可以开车送你
If you want I can drive you.
你走吧
I want you to go.
麦克 这个世界
This world, Mike...
充斥着邪恶的人
It's overflowing with evil men,
这些坏人都捉摸难测
men that you can't even fathom.
这些海盗 野蛮人
These... vikings and barbarians.
到了一定程度
It gets to a point
你就会开始在他们本不存在的地方
where you start seeing them in places
看到他们 甚至...
they don't exist. Even--
甚至在好人身上也能看到他们的影子
Even in the faces of good men.
很抱歉我没相信你
I am so sorry that I didn't believe you.
我要...我要歇一会
I'm just gonna...I'm just gonna rest for a minute.
-别 麦克 -没事
- No, Mike-- - No, it's okay.
就歇一小会
I just--just a little bit.
等难受劲过去一点我就去医院
Until the storm passes and...then I'll go.
好
Okay.
好的
Okay.
我派了一支小队去亚利桑那州找莉娜了
I sent a team to Arizona to look for Lina.
找到她了吗
You found her?
没有 但她应该在斯科茨代尔市
No, but we think she's in Scottsdale.
她给家人寄了一封信
She sent a letter to her family, so...
那就好
Better...
他们相信最好
It's better if they believe.
相信
Believe?
相信什么
Believe what?
相信她很快乐
That she's happy.
相信她身在一个更幸福的地方
That she's in a better place.
这样对他们最好
It's better for them.
麦克·沃伦以麦克·理查德的身份入院了
Mike Warren is hospitalized under the name Mike Richards.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
你可能不知道 但好戏已经开始了
You didn't check the memo, but the gig's up.
别耍花样了
No more tricks.
我设计让你去希尔玛端了那个窝点
I sent you to Sylmar to wipe out that trash,
但没让你杀完活口
but I didn't let you finish.
那这是干什么
So what's this?
第二次机会吗
You giving me another shot?
麦克·理查德
Mike Richards.
麦克有麻烦了需要帮忙
Mike's in trouble and needs our help.
他需要我们
Come on, he needs us.
大家听着
Listen, guys.
我们几个一起住在这栋房♥子里
The reason why we are living in this house together
是因为有些特定任务
is because there are certain missions
我们可能没法独自完成
we can't be expected to handle alone.
独自一人我们会彷徨 会失控
Alone we come untethered. Alone we lose control.
有时在行动中我们会淡忘
Now, at some point along the way we lost sight
那些让这个地方神圣起来的初衷
of our purpose of what lends sanctity to these walls.
我们不是在保护恩赐之地
We don't guard Graceland, guys.
也不是恩赐之地在庇护我们
Graceland doesn't guard us.
而是我们彼此守护
We guard each other.
当体制无法发挥作用
And when systems are failing,
正是我们最需要彼此的时候
that's exactly when we need each other the most.
说得好啊
Hear, hear.
佩琪 佩琪
Paige. Paige!
佩琪 你怎么了
Hey-- Paige, what's going on?
-你问我怎么了 -是
- What's going on? - Yeah.
我没法再坐在下面听什么
How about I can't sit down there and listen to
道貌岸然的团队的屁话了 这理由够了吗
that sanctimonious team building bullshit.
你还说什么互相守护
You talk about guarding each other?
我们本该是保护无辜百姓的人
We are the ones who are supposed to be
而不是...
guarding the people out there, not just--
不是什么
What?
是他干的
He did it.
他杀了她 保罗 还烧了尸体
He did it, Paul. He burned her.
佩琪 麦克怎么了
Paige, what happened with Mike?
你干了什么
What did you do?
锡德 我告诉了他麦克的假名
Sid. I gave him the name.
醒醒 沃伦
Wake up, Warren.
好孩子 欢迎醒来
Atta boy. Welcome back.
子弹埋入身体一侧
Well, you had a bullet lodged in your side
造成铅中毒
giving you lead poisoning.
打我的那枪打穿了 没伤到主要器官
Mine was just in and out. No major organs.
我猜这就是自作孽吧
I guess that's the benefit of aiming at yourself.
你的肺在手术中萎缩了
Your lungs, they collapsed during surgery.
你真是不走运
That's a tough break.
我猜如果没有机器给你供氧
I guess if these machines stop pumping air into you,
你就在陆地上溺死了
you drown on dry land.
别按
Don't do that.
我想问问你
I want to ask you, kid,
为什么那个金发妞想干掉你呢
why did that blonde broad give you up?
我总觉得这是个陷阱
Part of me figured it was a trap.
我又闻到了那股恐惧的味道
Well, then there's that scared smell again.
要知道 我不明白
You know, I don't understand...
你为什么抓着我不放
Why--why you had to come after me, you know?
为什么你总是找我麻烦
Why you were so... so obsessed with me.
我去过你们那个大房♥子了
Now I've been to that fancy house of yours...
也看到你们睡觉的地方
I've seen where all your little friends sleep.
我还看到...
And I've seen-- -
我知道他们的名字
I know their names.
现在 我要一个接一个
Now, one by one...
把他们都干掉
I have to put them down.
或许你们可以在天堂再相会
Maybe you'll meet them at the pearly gates.
紧急情况 紧急情况
Code blue, code blue.
312号♥病房♥出现紧急情况
Room 312, code blue.
病人心脏骤停
We got a guy coding!
我需要心肺复苏车
I need the crash cart!
312号♥病房♥出现紧急情况
Room 312, code blue.
请你离开 先生
Step out of the room sir.
盖利医生请到312号♥病房♥
Dr. Gainley to Room 312.
请你离开
Step out of the room.
先打半支肾上腺素
Okay, let's push 1/2 of EPI.
充电完成 电压120伏
Charge is ready. Set at 120.
开始心肺复苏
Starting CPR.
恩赐之地
第二季 第十三集[季终]
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表