剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
-这他妈是什么情况 -我的天哪
- What the hell is this? - Oh, my god.
这他妈是什么情况
What the hell is this?
我的天哪 是警方突袭
Oh, my god, it's a police raid.
我得带你出去
I have to get you out of here.
我不会跟你去任何地方
I'm not going anywhere with you.
卡洛斯·索拉诺派他们来的
Carlos Solano sent them!
他们不是来逮捕你的 是来杀你的
They're not here to arrest you. They're here to kill you.
我们走
Let's go!
-不 不 -走吧
- No! No! - Come on!
去医务室最好
Infirmary's our best shot.
走 走 走
Go, go. Go, go, go.
我们是警♥察♥ 没事的 走吧
Police. It's okay, come on.
往那边走 然后右转 一直走别回头
Listen, that way, to the right. Keep going, don't look back.
走吧
Go.
好吧 这是我们最好的两个入口
Okay, those are our two best entry points.
好吗 我们走
Okay? Let's go.
警♥察♥ 举起手来
Police! Let me see your hands!
举起手来
Let me see your hands!
不 不
No, no!
不 放下枪
No, stand down!
别跑 走 往我这边走
Don't run. Walk. Walk towards me.
没事的
It's okay!
没事的 是我 安妮卡
It's okay. It's me, Anica.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
我是来保护你们的 没事的
I'm here to protect you. It's okay.
安妮卡 没事的 没事的
Anica, it's okay. It's okay.
走吧 没事的 走吧
Come on, it's okay. Come on!
这些姑娘需要医治 走吧
These girls need medics. Go.
沃伦还在里面
Warren's still inside.
把她们带走
Get them out of here.
走 把她们带回去
Go! Get them back!
退后
Stay back!
退后
Stay back!
退后
Stay back!
把枪放下
Put your guns down!
退后
Stay back!
我说了把枪放下 快点
I said put 'em down now! Do it!
你觉得我不会下手吗
You think I won't do it?
现在就放下
Drop 'em now!
我发誓我会开枪杀了她
I swear I'll shoot her!
-把枪放下 把枪放下 -你看这样行吗
- Put 'em down! Put 'em down! - Okay, how about this?
好吧 好吧 我们都把枪放下好吗
Okay, okay, how about we all put 'em down?
数三下 好吗
How about on three, okay?
准备好了吗
Ready?
一 二...
One, two...
数到三我们就把枪放下
We're gonna put our guns down on three.
现在就放
Now!
二 好吧 二
Two, okay. Okay, two.
-保罗 -好
- Paul? - Yeah.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
我们放下枪了
Shh, shh, shh. We're good.
我们放下枪了
We're good. We're good.
三 我们放下枪了
Three. We're good.
快跑
Hey, hey, hey, hey, run!
快跑 那边
Run! Go! That way!
这里
Here.
苏拉 小心
Sulla, watch out!
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
好吧
Hey, o-okay.
好吧
Okay.
所有人举起手来
Everybody, hands up!
一切都很好
Everything's-- everything's good.
我们是一边的
We're all on the same team here.
我知道性♥交♥易案对主管来说是最高优先级
I knew sex trafficking was a top priority for the chief,
所以我们放出风声说我们在寻找线索
so we put word out that we were looking for leads.
得到了匿名线索
An anonymous tip came in.
显然 其中有个女孩跑出来了
Apparently, one of the girls made a run for it, got away.
也许是她提供的线索
Maybe she's the one that called it in.
不不不
No, no, no.
索拉诺花钱贿赂了锡德·马卡姆和他的手下
Sid Markham and his team are on the Solanos' payroll.
他们一直都在帮索拉诺收拾烂摊子
They've been cleaning up the Solanos' messes.
他是为了自保才杀人的
This was an act of self-preservation.
歹徒装备精良
Perpetrators were well-armed,
且负隅顽抗 拒不投降
disinterested in capture.
为了保护受害者和我们自己
In order to protect the victims and ourselves,
我们必须得下狠手
we had to make tough calls.
我觉得没人想杀人
I don't think anybody wanted a bloodbath,
但在那种情况下 有别的选择吗
but under the circumstances, was it necessary?
没有
Yes.
当时场面僵持不下
It wasn't pretty in there.
他们俘虏了八个女孩
They had eight girls held captive--
现在都自♥由♥了
Not anymore.
你没在听我说
You're not listening to me.
有多少反恐行动会造成百分之百的致死率
Okay, how many tactical ops end with a 100% fatality rate?
这是场早有预谋的大屠♥杀♥
This was premeditated mass murder.
从法律角度来讲 你目击他杀人了
You witnessed murder, legally speaking?
他在我面前开枪杀人
He shot someone right in front of me.
根据你的陈述
According to your statement,
"强尼·苏拉在马卡姆警督开火前
"John Sulla drew his weapon
掏出了武器"
before Lieutenant Markham opened fire."
当然了
Well, of course he did.
这一切就是个圈套
This was all a setup. Th--this--
我们都是英雄
We're heroes.
那得看你问谁了
Yeah, I guess it depends on who you ask.
我保证我的新朋友可不这么认为 锡德
I guarantee my new friend doesn't think so, Sid.
如果她交待了 她就完了
You know, if she talks, she's done,
但她会问我为什么去他们那里
but she is gonna ask me why we went in under their nose
杀了所有人 我不知道该如何作答
and everyone died, and I don't know what to tell her.
我知道你该跟她说什么 什么都别说
I know what you tell her. You tell her nothing.
干得好 我会打给你的
Good job. I'll call you.
那人在我面前 在布里格斯面前
Guy murdered seven people right in front of me,
杀了七个人
right in front of Briggs.
我们却无力阻止 现在我唯一的线索
Couldn't do anything about it, and now my one lead...
也断了
is lying in the morgue.
我跟你一样遗憾
I hate it as much as you do,
但苏拉好几周都没什么用
but Sulla hasn't been helpful in weeks,
锡德的人也安全救出了女孩们 所以...
and Sid's team got the girls out safely, so...
所以你是说这样最好 对吧
So you're saying it's all for the best, huh?
不 我是说有得也有失
No, I'm saying it's not a complete loss.
我不明白布里格斯为什么不提前告诉我
I don't know why Briggs didn't give me a heads-up, though.
他肯定知道锡德
I mean, he had to know Sid was putting
-行动了 -这你得问他
- this whole thing in motion. - You're gonna have to ask him.
我跟女孩们聊过了
I talked to the girls.
我问起她们莉娜的事
I asked them about Lina.
是吗
Yeah?
她们知道她逃去哪儿了吗
Did they have any idea where she might've went?
不知道
Nope.
她们不知道她逃走了
They didn't know anything about her escaping.
很奇怪 对吧
It's pretty weird, right?
我没告诉女孩们她逃走了
I didn't tell the girls she escaped.
看看谁回来了
Well, well, well...
你个混♥蛋♥
You're kind of a son of a bitch, huh?
我无能为力 麦克
There was nothing I could do, Mike.
可不是 锡德怎么知道苏拉的事
Right. How'd Sid find out about Sulla?
我也不知道
Man, you got me.
但他一得到情报
But once he got the tip, he wasted no time
就立马就开始行动了
putting everything into motion, that's for sure.
顺水推舟总要比反对好一些
It was better to swing with the pendulum than resist it.
就不能提醒我一下吗
Couldn't find any way to warn me?
怎么提醒 等到我反应过来的时候
How? By the time I knew what was happening,
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表