剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
Came through with the wheelman, didn't I?
但在行动前一天才找队员不是件明智的事
It's just not smart to crew up the day before.
拜托 只是找些雇佣枪手
Oh, please. They're hired guns.
只要他们能看好人♥质♥就行
All they have to do is take care of the hostages.
剩下的我们来做
We do the rest.
胆大点吧 姐们
Get your balls up, man.
成功了吗
Are we in?
麦克 两小时内弄出无懈可击的假身份
Mike, we got two hours to put together airtight aliases
让安珀相信我们是雇佣枪手
to convince Amber that we're hired gunmen.
我已经让杰克和强尼着手办了
I already got Jakes and Johnny on it.
-很好 -布里格斯的事呢
- Great. - And Briggs?
她要求至少有
She's not comfortable
四个枪手一起挟持人♥质♥
taking hostages with less than four gunmen.
我可以找别人 但时间不够了
I'd ask somebody else, but there's no time.
不 没关系 我可以盯着点布里格斯
No, no, it's fine. I can keep an eye on Briggs.
好
Great.
走吧
Come on.
我觉得没拿枪跟光着屁♥股♥似的
I feel butt-naked without my gun.
安珀特别要求的
Amber's specific instructions.
都有谁啊
What do we got?
强尼 保罗 麦克 佩琪
We got John, Paul, Mike, and Paige.
他们会负责处理外♥围♥和看管人♥质♥
They'll be covering the perimeter and the hostages.
-很高兴又见面了 -我也很高兴
- Nice to see you again. - You too.
很高兴见到你们 但现在开始
Nice to meet you, but from now on,
你们没有名字
you don't have names.
你们是动物
You're animals.
原来你是认真的
Oh, you're serious.
我们不能让人♥质♥知道我们的任何情况
We don't want the hostages knowing anything about us.
所以山羊 带着她的格洛克手♥枪♥
So the goat, her glock,
和我 也就是猴子
and myself, the monkey,
会直接去金库
will head straight back to the vault.
一共精确需要四分十三秒
It'll take exactly 4 minutes and 13 seconds
来搬空金库
to clear the vault.
我们打包的时候需要人把钱
We'll need someone to transport the cash
-搬到货车上 -我来做
- to the van while we pack it. - I'll do it.
我不这么认为 我来吧
I don't think so. I got it.
我喜欢你们积极的样子 小伙子们
I like the enthusiasm, boys,
但我不让想运钱的人
but I don't let the guy who wants to carry the cash
负责运钱
be in charge of carrying the cash.
希望你们能理解
Hope you understand.
无辜的绵羊负责运钱
The innocent sheep carries the cash.
你像在银行工作的 不像抢银行的
You look like you should work in a bank, not rob one.
所以他们从来想不到我会抢钱
That's how they never see me coming.
兔子守门
The rabbit watches the door.
狡猾的狐狸
Sly fox...
在逃跑用的货车里准备
in the getaway van.
猪把人♥质♥聚集到银行办公室
The pig herds the hostages into the back office,
看好他们
keeps them under control.
-不 为什么我是猪 -因为适合你
- No, why I got to be the pig? - 'Cause it's a natural fit.
我负责的可是最难的活
Look, I'm like Mr. Pink over here.
电影《落水狗》中的人物
我带着猪头还怎么恐吓人♥质♥
How am I gonna intimidate hostages with a pig on?
谢谢
Thanks.
老虎先生切断监控录像
Mr. Tiger cuts the security video,
再帮忙看守人♥质♥
then helps with the hostages.
最后一件事
One last thing...
如果你想整我 我会弄死你
If you try and screw me, I'll leave you in the ground.
没必要这样
Is that necessary?
你就是她的神秘男友
You're the mystery man.
我正在想她会不会带你来呢
I was wondering if she'd bring you.
但你们的枪都装满子弹了 没人犹豫
But your guns were loaded, and none of you hesitated.
我欣赏这点
I like that.
明早八点准时行动
Tomorrow, 8:00 a.m. sharp,
我希望你们都能把楼层图记得
I want you all to know this floor plan
比你妈长什么样还熟
better than your mother's face.
我们用两个小时演练一遍
We'll do run-throughs for two hours,
回家睡个好觉
go home, get a good night's sleep.
你知道这是哪里吗
You know what this place is?
我当然知道这是什么地方
I know exactly what this place is.
在这里 你杀死了所有人
You killed everyone here.
知道吗 你说对了
You know what? You're right.
我们杀死了所有人
We both did.
因为我们 这地方被烧得不留片甲
This place burned because of us.
每个人都有价值 不是吗
So everyone has his price, right?
我从没想过要用毒品
You know, I never thought
证明自己的价值
I would find mine at the end of a needle,
但你确保它会发生 不是吗
but you made sure of that, didn't you?
不是吗
Didn't you?
是你点燃的火柴
And you lit the match!
后退
Stay back.
要杀了我吗
Guns now?
看来是面对面的时候了
I guess it was only a matter of time, huh?
你是就在耍我呢
Are you just having fun,
还是你想要什么 麦克
or do you want something, Mike?
都有
Both.
坐下
Sit.
-你不会杀人的 -对
- You're not a murderer. - No...
但是你会
But you are.
你还没上报
You haven't turned it in yet.
你怎么能肯定呢
How can you be so sure?
因为你还需要我
Because you still need me.
保罗
Paul.
怎么了
What?
你不能这样对我们
You can't do this to us.
我没有
I'm not.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
是的 我想我没事
Yeah, I think I'm good.
你梦游了吗
You walking in your sleep now?
是的 我想是吧
Yeah, I guess so.
我们...我们回床上睡觉吧
Let's, um-- let's go back to bed.
要知道 几个月后
You know, in a couple months,
我们就会有一个小怪物在这里爬来爬去
we're gonna have a little monster moving around in there--
我们的小怪物
Our little monster.
我们要讨论一下是男孩或者女孩的话
We're gonna talk about whether it's a boy or a girl,
该叫他什么名字
what we're gonna name it.
我们是要让他信天主教还是佛教
Are we gonna raise it catholic or buddhist?
但这一切 保罗 如果我们不说话
But all that, Paul... if we don't talk,
就没法谈这些话题
we can't have those conversations.
我们谈啊
We talk.
我们不正在谈吗
We're talking.
我一个人也行 但我只是不想那样
I can do this alone. I just don't want to.
你不用一个人面对的
You won't have to.
听着 等到我们把这个银行任务搞定
Listen, once we get this bank job out of the way,
我想我头脑就能清醒一点了
I think I'll be able to clear my head.
好吧
Okay.
保罗...
Paul...
查理
Hey, Charlie...
一切都会好的
It's gonna be fine.
我保证
I promise.
来早了跟迟到也没什么区别
Early's just as bad as late.
你还不知道我为什么来这呢
You don't even know why I'm here yet.
无论你和她之间发生了什么
Whatever's between you and her,
我敢肯定你够聪明 不会让它干扰工作
I'm sure you're smart enough to put it aside for the job.
也许你说得对 但我不确定她也是这样
You may be right about that, but, uh, I'm not sure she is.
你这是什么意思
What do you mean?
如果你了解她 你就知道她常把私事
If you know her, you know she tends to mix the personal
和公事搅和在一起
and the professional.
这会混淆她的判断力
It clouds her judgment.
有时候她会招募错误的伙伴
Sometimes she hires the wrong people.
比如你这样的人
Like you?
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表