剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
Little village by a lake.
白裙女士
Lady in white...
要不要尝一尝
You want a taste?
如果是你平常那些货就不用了
Not if it's your usual stuff.
你打算买♥♥多少呢
How much you looking to move?
重点来了
Oh, this is the best part.
-保罗 -就买♥♥一点
- Paul? - Just a little bit.
两万块
20 grand.
不行不行不行
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
怎么了
What's the problem?
你以前每次来
The problem is that every other time you come in here,
都只买♥♥一克 今天怎么这么奢侈
you buy a gram, and today you a high roller?
不是 这些不是我的钱 是保罗的
No, I--it's not my money, it's Paul's.
-我跟你说过他中了彩票 -我知道
- I told you he just won it. - I know.
中了五星彩 五星彩
The pick five, the pick five.
既然你觉得这钱恶心 我们就拿回来吧
Okay, well, if it stinks, we can take it back, right?
陀螺
Top!
别动
Don't.
陀螺 你犯大错了
Top, you're making a huge mistake!
是他犯大错了
Oh, the mistake was his.
一来就胡扯多米尼加的胡话
Coming in here with some bullshit-- about the D.R.
我没撒谎 哥儿们 绝没有
Wasn't no fairy tale, hermano, never was.
-没有吗 -没有
- No? - No.
那个湖叫什么名字
What's the name of the lake?
什么湖
What?
"湖边的一个小村庄" 你说的
"Little village by a lake," you said.
那个国家也没多少湖
Ain't that many lakes on the island.
恩里基约湖
Lago Enriquillo.
46号♥公路边 你知道的吧
Right up highway 46, you know it?
如果去得够早 就能看到野鸡
You get there early enough, you can catch pavon.
李陀螺 五星彩的
Listen, Lil Top, this pick five--
奖金很高
it pays big.
我手头还有更多钱
There's a lot more where that came from.
还有更多 陀螺 还有更多钱
A lot more, Top. There is a lot more!
两万差不多能买♥♥一千克了 我这儿没那么多
20 Gs is almost a key. I ain't got no key.
你能搞到一千克吗
Can you get one?
周日
Sunday.
钱我先拿着
I'ma hold on to this
防止你俩耍花招
in case you two run into some unsavory element.
-明白没 -明白了
- Comprende? - Comprendo.
明白
Yeah.
哥儿们 太棒了 那家伙肯定要乐死了
Bro, these are awesome! Homeboy's gonna flip!
是啊 最好如此
Yeah, he better.
我有个问题 要是沃伦发现...
Can I ask, if Warren finds out--
他不会发现的 别这么说
He's not gonna find out. Don't say that.
是啊 我的意思是他好像
Yeah, all I'm saying is the man doesn't seem
不是那种从容不迫的类型
like the take-it-in-stride type.
我们现在处于隔音区
Look, we're in the cone of silence here.
除非有人告密 否则他不会发现的
He ain't gonna find out unless somebody tells him.
向谁告密
Somebody tells who?
不向谁
No--nobody.
盒子里是什么
What's in the box?
是...十五子棋 哥儿们
It's, uh, backgammon, man.
强尼
Johnny.
盒子里是什么
What's in the box?
这可能都是我的错
Maybe this whole thing is my fault.
我该向你们透露更多信息的
I should've told you more.
但你们不明白 这次行动准备不足就会
But you don't understand that this entire operation
随时失败
is a house of cards.
各位 我们只有两周时间 两周
Guys, we have two weeks, okay? Two weeks!
只要索拉诺嗅到一丝不对劲...
So if Solano even caught a scent of this...
他没嗅到一丝不对劲 麦克
He didn't catch a scent of this, Mike!
强尼干这行时间比你久太多了 麦克
Johnny's been doing this for way longer than you, Mike.
快宣扬宣扬
Preach!
这跟工龄没关系
This is not a question of tenure.
这是十分危险 不负责任
This was dangerous, irresponsible,
而且不服从命令的表现
and frankly insubordinate.
不服从命令
Insubordinate!
-我想我们抓住核心问题了 -没搞错吧
- I think we hit the core issue. - Really?
-就是那个吗 -不服从命令
- Is that what it was? - Insubordinate.
又要我来劝架吗
Do I have to break up another fight?
-我们没打架 -是还没开打
- It's not a fight. - Not yet.
对了
Hey, by the way,
是你说不对索拉诺采取行动的
you said that there was no play on Solano.
-我没有 -她走后才行动的 哥们儿
- I don't-- - The play came after she left, man.
不是她的错
It's not her fault.
我发现卡里托喜欢老式墨西哥武器
I found out Carlito is into antique Mexican weapons.
他的任务本应该是支援你
He was supposed to act in support of you,
但现在 他牵扯进...
but instead, he went in--
麦克 说实话 你不能老是表现得好像
Mike, at some point, you have to stop acting
卧底这个词是你发明的似的
like you invented undercover.
-谢谢 -我说真的
- Thank you! - Seriously.
-太感谢了 -好吧 各位
- Thank you. - All right, guys--
这就是我一直想说的
Axactly what I wanted to say.
卡里托·索拉诺不只是杀人
Carlito Solano doesn't just murder people,
他会把别人的内脏掏出来
he eviscerates them.
麦克 这我们知道
We know that, Mike.
然后还会把那些挂出来像大家展示
And then he strings them up for public consumption.
这我们知道
We know that!
这家伙不是那些马来西亚的街头混混 强尼
This guy's not one of your Malaysian street toughs, John.
-不是吗 -他是个十足的疯子
- Oh, is he not? - He's a grade-a psychopath.
所以说真的 除非你想看
So seriously, unless you wanna see
胃的内部构造是什么样...
what the inside of that pretty little stomach looks like--
好了 麦克 等等 等等
Okay, Mike, wait, wait, wait.
线人是我找的吧
Did I make contact?
-会面是我安排的吧 -是的
- Did I set the meet? - Yes.
连枪我都准备好了吧
Did I get the pistols all ready?
-你还要我怎样 -强尼...
- What more do you want? - Johnny...
卡里托喜欢墨西哥武器是吧
Carlito's into Mexican shits.
没错 他是喜欢
Yeah, he is.
看看防伪证书
Certificate of authenticity.
本手♥枪♥为法国制♥造♥
Les pistolets sont francais.
这些是法国货
They're French?
是啊
Yeah.
该死的 那小子敢耍我
Oh, god damn it, my boy screwed me.
管他呢 哥们儿
Hey, whatever. Look, man.
他是帮派的人 他才不会看什么防伪证书
He's a banger, he's not gonna wanna see the certificate.
没问题的 别担心了
Look, I'm--it's good. Don't worry about it.
哥们儿 你真是混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole, man.
你理清楚你的人员问题了吗
Did you figure out your personnel issue?
我不知道
I don't know.
泽兰斯基是很桀骜不驯 但是杰克...
Zelanski's recalcitrant, but Jakes...
你觉得我把他踢出去 海关署会反对吗
You think ICE would push back if I kick him out?
他们会强制移交那破管辖权
They'll do their obligatory jurisdictional dick swinging,
说实话 海关署就那付德性
but let's be honest, that's ICE.
还有什么建议吗
Any advice?
有啊 别搞砸了
Yeah. Don't screw up.
好建议 谢谢
Terrific. Thank you.
哥们儿 我搞定了
Dude, I figured it out.
-约瑟夫·拿破仑·波拿巴 -拿破仑
- Joseph Napoleon Bonaparte. - Napoleon?
不 不 是拿破仑的堂兄
No, no. Napoleon's cousin.
我在打电♥话♥呢
I'm on the phone.
-知道 但我搞定了 -强尼 拜托了
- Yeah, but I figured it out. - Johnny, please.
我在打电♥话♥呢
I'm on the phone.
怎么回事
What was that?
我做了个人♥事♥变♥动♥
I have made a personnel change.
我觉得强尼...
I think that Johnny...
图特罗他...
Tuturro...
在卡里托·索拉诺的案子上做得不错
is better for the Carlito Solano angle.
我记得你说过只要和图特罗扯上关系
I thought you said you didn't have a great deal of confidence
你就没什么信心
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表