剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
Yeah, yeah, from that San Diego bitch
搞掉的那个混♥蛋♥ 对吧
you worked a while back, right?
是啊 他已经潜逃两年了
Yeah, he's been on the lam for two years.
你猜他又出来干嘛了
Guess what he's doing for work these days.
他就是安珀的驾驶员
He's Amber's wheelman.
他要是看到我 一定会认出我的
If he sees me, he's gonna recognize me,
因为那伙人里
and since I'm the only one
就我一个人没被抓起来
who didn't get arrested from the crew--
是啊 这次重逢注定不会愉快 我明白
Yeah, it's not gonna be a happy reunion--I get it.
查清楚他开的是什么 然后通知我
Find out what he's driving and let me know.
这事我来搞定
I'll handle it.
那好 尽快搞定
All right. Hurry up.
好吧 我知道你觉得
Okay, so I know you're all like,
"这不就是个家嘛" 但说实话
"It's just a home", but let's be real.
你家后院竟然有一处历史遗迹
You got a freakin' historical monument in your backyard.
那是方济会的布道所
It's a Franciscan mission.
我父亲花重金对它进行修缮
My father spent a fortune restoring it.
我看出来了
I bet he did.
当然 他从没来过这里
Of course, he's never once been here.
从来没有
No?
那么 如果没人会到这里来
So, if no one comes down here...
你们聊到游艇是怎么回事...
What was all that talk about cruise ships?
我不知道 很奇怪 对吧
I don't know. It was weird, right?
我是说 我只是想随便聊聊...
I mean, I was just making conversation--
你是想接近我爸吗
Are you trying to get in bed with my father?
我只是你达到目的的工具吗
Am I just a means to an end?
不是
No.
不是
No.
看着我
Hey, look at me.
我不希望你因为这件事
I want you despite your family,
憎恨自己的家庭
not because of it.
我想我爸之所以不来这里
I think the reason my father never comes here
是因为他觉得上帝的存在让他不安
is because he finds the idea of god unsettling.
有人监视着你
Someone watching,
给你的行为打分
keeping score?
我小时候很愿意相信这些东西
When I was young, that was the part I liked believing in.
那你现在不再相信这些了
So you don't believe anymore?
不信
No.
一天我环顾四周 突然意识到
One day I looked around and realized
即使我能升入天堂
that even if I somehow made it to heaven,
在那里我也只是孤身一人
I wouldn't know anyone there.
你还有我
You know me.
韦斯特警官 发现目标向东移♥动♥
Officer West, the target was spotted heading east
在第十♥八♥大♥街去往艺术大道方向
on 18th street toward Avenue of the Arts
开一辆白色保时捷
in a white Porsche.
收到
Copy that.
由 此 上 桥
举起手来
Hands...
慢慢地
Slow.
他没接
He's not picking up.
他会来的
He'll show.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like it.
你有B计划吗
You got a plan "B"?
这么短时间里
On short notice?
会很难
It's gonna be tough.
我有个人选
I got a guy.
像是银行金库
Looks like a vault.
保险箱
Safety deposits...
这是氢氧焊接的吗
Is that oxyhydrogen?
我他妈的又不是修潜水艇
I wasn't repairing a frickin' submarine.
你上次干活是什么时候
When's the last time you worked?
我最近一直遵纪守法
I've been mostly legit lately,
给好莱坞大牌开车
you know, chauffeuring hollywood types.
在这儿"给黛西小姐开车"
Driving Miss Daisy over here.
电影名 主人公为白人老寡妇和黑人司机
你这简直是种族歧视
And that's basically racism.
-怎么就种族歧视了 -那就是种族歧视
- How's that racist? - That's basically racism.
-怎么就 告诉我...-你不能...
- How's that--tell me--what? - You can't--
你再也找不来别的司机了
You can't name another chauffeur.
我得把你俩分开
I'm gonna have to keep you separated.
假设它这是个保险箱呢
Assuming it is safe deposits?
那你会想要一辆低顶的货运篷车
Then you want a low-roof transit van.
不 我们需要一辆大卡
No, what we need is giddyup.
货运篷车慢得像乌龟爬
A transit van's slow as shit.
没错 开起来很慢 但是装货很快
Yeah, they're slow to drive, but they're quick to load.
另外 你在这边贴一点印花纸
Plus, you stick some decals on the side,
只要九十秒 你就变成水管工了
In 90 seconds, you're a plumber.
保持联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
种族主义者
Racist.
闭嘴
Shut up.
没问题
Okay.
我靠
Shit.
我不知道你来这里了
I didn't know you were going to be here.
我一直在等你
I've been waiting.
是啊 我只是好奇你什么时候会来
Yeah, I was wondering when you'd come visit me.
你知道 这很难
You know, it's hard...
离得这么近
You know, being so close
却什么也做不了
and not being able to do anything.
假如我们是在别的地方
Like, if we were anywhere else,
远离你♥爸♥爸 我们就可以...
anywhere away from your father, You know, we'd be...
你把我当傻瓜吗 强尼
Do you think I'm stupid, Johnny?
我没有
No.
你是觉得我分辨不出
I mean, do you-- you think I-I can't tell
你在把我当傻子耍吗
when I'm being treated like a fool?
我不明白你这话是什么意思
I don't know what you're talking about.
我刚刚只是去散了个步
I just went for a walk.
-我只是去散步 -闭嘴 闭嘴
- I just went for a walk. - Shut up. Shut up.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我才是主角 我才是
This was supposed to be my time, my thing.
-我知道 -懂吗
- Okay, okay. - Okay? Huh?
知道吗 这是头一回
You know, for the first time,
我爸肯听我的 肯认真对待我
my father was actually listening to me, really listening,
你偏偏这时候来搅局 扯什么狗屁游轮
and then you show up and yap about some stupid cruise ships.
我不会让你得逞的
But no.
我不会让个洛杉矶蠢基佬
No, no, I'm not gonna let some stupid Angeleno twink
来墨西哥对我爸指手画脚的
come to Mexico and advise my father.
不是这样的 我没有
No, no, no, no, no.
是他问我的 他问我的
He asked me a question. He asked me a question.
我只是据实以答
I answered the question.
你要知道 我对你的耐性
You know, I have exercised
已经是史无前例的好了
a type of patience with you that I am not accustomed to.
你知道是为什么吗
Do you know why that is, huh?
回答我 强尼
Tell me, Johnny.
回答我 要不我就打得你脑袋开花
Tell me, or I will blow your brains all over this bedroom.
因为你想得到我
Because you want me.
因为你想要
Because you want--
没错 答对了
Yeah, that's right.
就是这样
That's right.
我是想要你没错 强尼
That's right, Johnny,
但是如果你成了我的绊脚石
but the moment you become an impediment to me...
我会将你五马分尸的
I will leave you in pieces.
我绝不手软
On everything that is sacred to me,
我发誓
I swear that.
不要 求求你 不要
No, please! No!
什么情况
What's going on?
小贱♥人♥ 看我不拔光你的牙
you little bitch, I will pull your teeth out!
我要拔光你的牙
I will pull your teeth out.
听见我的话了吗 你还敢哭
Do you hear me? You think you're crying now?
住手 别激动
Stop. Stop.
抱歉 求求你 救救我
I'm sorry! Please, you help me.
知道她干了什么吗
You know what she did?
她咬了我
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表