剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
I don't know who you are,
可我知道你不是莉娜
but I know that you are not Lina.
而且因为你没有合法的身份证
And since you have no legitimate I.D.,
我很乐意把你终身监禁
I will happily detain you for the rest of your natural life.
这句听懂了吗
告诉我 是谁送你来的
Now, who sent you here?
我爸爸
My father.
他病了 他来不了
He's sick. He could not come.
给莉娜做护照的那个人
And man who make Lina her passport,
他把我的照片贴到上面 因为我太小了
he put my face because I am too much young.
你是莉娜的妹妹
Your Lina's sister.
伊丽娜 你叫伊丽娜
Irina. Your name is Irina.
不 看着我 听我说
No, look at me. Look.
我认识你姐姐
I know your sister.
我们是朋友
We're friends.
你就是信里的女人
You're woman in letter?
莉娜寄信说她逃走了
Lina sends letter that she runs.
她无家可归
She has no home.
她... 我爸跟我说
She--my father says to me
去美国找到她
to go and find.
斯科茨代尔[亚利桑那州城市]
Scottsdale.
可是她怎么能寄信呢
How could she send this if--
没什么
Nothing.
你怀念坐办公室了吗 沃伦
You ever miss office work, Warren?
不 长官
No, sir.
这里只有像上发条了玩具和不合身的套装
Wind-up toys and ill-fitting suits.
发条玩具是吗
Wind-up toys, huh?
-他们的工作都是些什么啊 -你说他们吗
- What are they even doing? - oh, them?
他们在法律的界限里各司其职
They're working within the bounds of the law.
早上好 沃伦探员
Hey, good morning, Agent Warren.
这他妈怎么回事
What the hell is this?
这是个...
Well, this is a--
你原来怎么说的呢
What did you call it?
你说这是礼尚往来
You called it a courtesy call
这样你就可以让自己的事务井然有序
So you can get your affairs in order.
我想我能处理
I think I can handle this.
谢谢你
Thank you.
盖蒂国家银行
Getty National Bank.
目标是什么
What was the target?
我们的目标是安珀
Our target was Amber.
她是我们的重案组很想抓的嫌犯
She's all over major crimes' wish list.
当你申请银行行动许可时
When you filed for approval on your bank operation, did you
你有说明马卡姆警探在那里有几个账户吗
indicate that Detective Markham had several accounts there?
-没有 长官 -没有 长官
- No, sir. - No, sir.
为什么呢
And why would that be?
因为那样看起来就像
Because that would have looked like that we
我们雇佣安珀是为了绕开许可
were recruiting Amber in order to circumvent the warrant
从而进入锡德的保险箱
required to enter Sid's safe deposit boxes.
没错 你是这么想的吗
Right. And did you?
不是 长官
No, sir.
这是个美丽的意外
It was a happy accident.
马卡姆警探今早联♥系♥了
Detective Markham contacted
美国律师办公室
the U.S. Attorney's Office this morning.
向你提出指控
Having you brought up on charges.
这太荒唐了 长官
This is absurd, sir.
你们不是要严肃对待这个指控吧
You're not taking this seriously.
他当然要严肃对待了
Of course he's taking it seriously.
你触犯了《第四修正案》的法律
It's the fourth amendment.
我们的先人详细列明了
Meaning as our forefathers itemized the pillars
创立共和国的核心
on which to build a republic,
第四条就是保护财产不受非法搜查和没收
unlawful search and seizure came up fourth.
够了
All right, that's enough.
你要想卖♥♥弄
You want to showboat,
就去别的地方
take it somewhere else.
没错 我犯什么傻呢
Yeah, right. What am I thinking?
你们当然了解美国宪法了
You guys, of course, understand our constitution.
希望我们能保持联♥系♥
I'm looking forward to speaking with you.
长官 一旦我们因贪污罪 非法买♥♥卖♥♥罪
Sir, the U.S. attorney is not gonna bring me up on charges
和谋杀罪逮捕马卡姆 检察官就
once we arrest detective Markham for corruption,
不会起诉我了
trafficking, and murder.
我会给他打电♥话♥
I'll make a call.
看他能不能先别起诉
See if can get him to hold off on an indictment.
-多谢长官 -不必谢我
- Thank you, sir. - No, don't thank me.
我这么做不是为你
This isn't for you.
你皮绷紧点
You get strung up on this,
我们都冒着风险
we're all swinging from the gallows.
听着 我知道你觉得自己在伸张正义
Look, I know you think you're some kind of righteous avenger here,
但法律不留情
but legal's already
你和局里不能有利益冲突
building a firewall between you and the bureau.
只要那小杂种一天不被抓
And every second that little prick's not in cuffs,
他就会想法抹黑你
your stock is going down.
那我得抓紧时间了 长官
Well, then I shouldn't be wasting my time here, sir.
-怎么样 -我的天呐
- How'd that work out for you? - Jesus christ.
他没收了你的警徽吗
Did he take your badge?
我现在没心情跟你说话
I'm not doing this with you right now.
这可能是我们俩最后一次交谈了 麦克
This might be our last chance we have to chat, Mike.
反正你一旦被起诉 你律师
Once you're indicted, your lawyers will probably
可能也会这么建议你
advise you otherwise.
你以为自己很聪明 是吗
You know, you think you're so smart, don't you?
比不上苏格拉底 但哥就是智商高
I'm not frigging socrates, but actually I do.
用告黑状这种老招
Yeah, yeah, this little run-and-tell-dad routine here?
你觉得局里会相信你的胡话吗
You think the bureau's actually gonna fall for that?
我没看你笑呢
Well, I don't see you smiling.
-我留着以后笑 -跟你说
- I'm saving it. - Let me tell you something.
我♥干♥这行很久了
I've been doing this job for a while.
当你在街头巡逻时
And one thing that you learn really fast
你很快就能学会
when you're working on the street
分辨强大和恐惧
is how to smell the difference between strong and scared.
现在 我觉得你怕了
Right now, I think I smell scared.
还觉得我怕了吗
Still smell scared?
你太嫩了 孩子
You're blooming, kid.
-是嘛 -你太嫩了
- Yeah. - You're blooming.
真搞不懂
How you've managed to...
你是怎么给我
cause me so much trouble...
添那么多麻烦的
is baffling.
你不动脑子 自命不凡
You're stupid, cocky.
做事马虎
You're sloppy.
但你还是会落到我的手上
And I'm still gonna catch you, too.
别碰我
Get off of me.
-天呐 -你
- Geez. - You.
这里只有你我
This is you and me.
这是你我的较量 好吗
This is our dance now, okay?
要想了结 那就亲自了结吧
You want it to end, you're gonna have to end it.
-这就是我的计划 混♥蛋♥ -是吗
- That's the plan, asshole. - Yeah?
天呐
Jesus!
我就这么轻易上了他的当
I just-- I let him sucker me in.
我太蠢了
I'm so stupid.
不
No.
生气没什么错
There's nothing stupid about being passionate.
有时男人就得用拳头说话
Sometimes a man has to take action, you know.
是吗 现在克拉克把我当成孩子
Yeah? Well, now Clark wants to babysit my whole op
想亲自监督我的行动
like I'm some child.
把外套脱了
And you ripped your suit.
很糟心吧
It's a bitch, isn't it?
发现局里不再支持你了吗
Realizing the bureau's turned against you?
我不知道
I don't know.
或许他们做得对 就该起诉我
Maybe they're right. Maybe they should indict me.
别对自己这么苛刻 麦克
No, you're being too hard on yourself, Mike.
整件事都建立在一个非常基础的推断上
This whole thing runs according to a very basic arithmetic.
不幸的是 只有你抓住坏人
Unfortunately, it only becomes clear
这事才会拨云见日
once you got the bad guy in cuffs.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表