剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
你掂量下你已造成的伤害和
You weigh the damage that you did versus
他将造成的伤害之间孰轻孰重
the damage that he would have.
只要你还有收获 就没事
Long as you're in the black, it's all good.
你是有收获的
You're in the black.
如果我没抓到他呢
What if I can't catch him?
如果我已造成伤害
What if I've done what I've done
但却无法扭转局面获胜呢
and there's no victory to tip the scale?
那你就该和解
Well, maybe that's where atonement comes in.
可我不想和解
Except I'm not interested in atonement.
你确定这是你姐姐寄来的
You're sure this is from your sister?
没错 是莉娜寄来的
Yes. Yes, it is Lina.
看 她称呼我是"兔子"[乌克兰语]
Look. She calls me Zaichik.
意思是"兔子"
It means-- - rabbit.
没错 兔子
Yes, rabbit. Zaichik.
是莉娜寄来的
It is Lina.
信中 她说有一个女人来救她
In letter, she says a woman comes to save her.
一起忍♥受坏人虐待 但她被先买♥♥走了
Lives with bad man but is take away.
你就是那个女人
You are woman?
没错
Yeah.
你非常勇敢
You are very brave.
不 她才勇敢
No. She's the brave one.
没错 她也是
Yes. She also.
有个男人想娶她 她逃离了他
She runs from man who wants her as wife.
她躲在后备箱里
She hides in truck.
惶恐度日 但她说
She is afraid, but she says...
"至少我还在美国"
"At least I'm in America."
你收到信的时候 信是怎么折的
How was this folded when you got it?
你收信时 信上的字就
Was it like this, with the writing on the outside
被折到外面了吗
when you got it?
没错 就是这样
Yes, yes, it is how it comes.
我需要把这个拿走作证据
I'm gonna need to take this as evidence.
我会给你安排飞回基辅
I'm gonna get you a flight back to Kiev.
不要 我不走
Nyet. I don't leave.
除非和莉娜一起
Only with Lina.
不行 我向父亲发了誓
No, I swear to father.
我发誓
I swear it.
送她回基辅
Send her back to Kiev.
她要找的不在这里
There's nothing for her here.
该死
Shit.
麦克
Mike.
安珀的事进展如何
Where are we at on Amber?
没什么进展 她还没联♥系♥我们
Nowhere. She hasn't called yet.
我听说你跟锡德打了一架
I heard you scrapped it up with Sid.
你怎么不当场逮捕他
Why didn't you run his ass in right there
罪名就是骚扰联邦探员
for assaulting a federal agent?
因为是我挑的事
Because I kind of started it.
聪明啊
Smart.
是啊
Yeah.
等明天这事就会像没发生过一样了
Come tomorrow, it won't mean anything.
是啊 但别忘了你的熊猫眼
Yeah, says the guy sporting a black eye.
什么 你说这个
What, this?
没事的
This is nothing.
这就像是个回音
This is-- this is an echo.
只是个提醒我回忆过去的东西
It's just a reminder of something in the past.
只要能抓到他
I'll wear a thousand of these
就算被打一千次我也愿意
to catch that guy.
这是我们的职责 查理
We do what we have to, Charlie,
即使受伤也在所不惜
even if it hurts.
受伤才更要坚持
Especially if it hurts.
那是什么
What's that?
更多的回音
More echoes.
别过来
Stay back.
你要杀了我吗
Guns now?
听起来像个意外
It sounds like an accident.
胡安的任务被误导了 而布里格斯...
Juan's on some misguided mission and Briggs, he--
肯定是出了什么错
It was a mix-up.
别说的那么好听
In a manner of speaking.
如果胡安不去扮作金属音 那么...
Well, if Juan's not there posing as Jangles, then--
胡安犯了个错误 毫无疑问
Juan made a mistake, no doubt.
但他把头巾围上的时候
He had no idea what the hell he was doing
根本就不知道自己在做什么
when he put that bandana on his face.
这个错误害他丢了性命
And that mistake cost him his life.
但我告诉你
But let me tell you something.
如果布里格斯没有搞这个
None of that happens-- none of it--
长♥期♥的犯罪计划 所有的一切都不会发生
If Briggs wasn't perpetuating a long-term criminal enterprise.
如果他没偷藏♥毒♥品 胡安根本不会查他
Juan's not looking at him if he's not skimming drugs,
如果他没把毒品卖♥♥给贝罗 如果他...
If he's not selling them to Bello, if he's--
如果他不是奥丁·罗西
if he's not Odin Rossi.
不如我把带子上交给局里吧
Why don't I just go to the Bureau with this?
等安珀的案子完事我就搬出去
I'm leaving the house when I'm done with this Amber case.
-别这样 -我怀孕了
- Come on. - I'm pregnant.
你怀孕了
You're pregnant?
是布里格斯的孩子
And it's Briggs'.
-查理 -麦克
- Charlie. - Mike...
你得帮我
I need your help.
我不能让他坐牢
I can't turn him in.
他是我孩子的父亲
He's the father of my child.
而且我还爱着他
And I still love him, you know.
好吧
Okay, okay.
如果你要继续跟他住在一起
If you're gonna be living with him,
得由你来做决定
you have to be the one that makes the decision.
我现在要考虑的事太多了
I've got too much to think about right now.
为什么找我
Why me?
因为你不会感情用事 麦克
Because you're not sentimental, Mike.
我会
Yes, I am.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
我们已经准备明天在蒙大拿州
We're all set up to arrest Sid
大瀑布城边境逮捕锡德
in the G.T.F. tomorrow at the border.
为了防止布里格斯身份暴露 我也得逮捕他
I have to arrest Briggs to keep his cover.
我可以不交他上去
I could just keep him.
我...
I--
不论你想用那盘带子做什么
Whatever you do with the tape,
小心点
be careful.
土星马可尼 在哪里 荷丁顿公园吗
Saturn and Marconi. Where is that, Huntington park?
安珀[口型]
Amber.
我不保证能那么快赶到那
Okay, I don't know if I can make it there that fast.
好
Yeah.
好 我这就去
Yeah, I'm on my way.
怎么了
What's going on?
她想见面 做些改动
She wants to meet up, make amends.
改动 那样能行吗
Amends? You sure about that?
无所谓 反正我都要抓她的
I really don't care. Either way, I'm bringing her in.
我也想跟你去 但我得去边境了
I'd come with, but I'm headed to the border right now.
没事 能给我一队支援吗
That's fine. Can you give me a support team?
行 我去联♥系♥ 你刚刚说土星马可尼吗
Yeah, I'll call it in. You said Saturn and Marconi?
三十分钟内得赶到
I got 30 minutes.
支援很快就到
They'll be there.
没人看见你吧
Nobody saw you?
溜出家门早就是家常便饭了
I've been sneaking out of that place my whole life.
是吗
Yeah.
我能跟你说点事吗
Hey, so, can I talk to you real quick?
你要是担心钱的话...
If you're worried about money...
我不担心钱 我说过...
I'm not, I told you--
我有个东西能帮我们
I have something to help us.
你做了什么
What did you do?
怎么了 你把他的女儿都偷走了
What? You're stealing his daughter.
不如把钱也一起偷了
You might as well steal his money, too.
强尼
Johnny?
你都做了什么啊
What did you do?
快走啊
Come on!
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表