剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
我就站在锡德的身旁
I was standing right next to Sid,
准备冲进去了
literally, you know, pole position.
给我发条短♥信♥ 打个电♥话♥ 打给佩琪都行
I mean, send me a text, give me a call, call Paige.
麦克 我不能
No, Mike, I couldn't.
我忙着赢得这人的信任
I was busy earning the guy's trust.
这是你分配给我的任务 记得吗
That's what you assigned me to do, remember?
所以你们耍了我 对吧
So you guys screwed me, huh?
我们失去了一切
We lost everything.
你没在听我说
You're not hearing me, brother.
锡德终于接纳了我
Sid is finally bringing me into the fold.
这就是你一直想要的结果 不是吗
That's what you always wanted, remember?
我们赢得了一切 麦克
We gained everything, Mike.
我今天在他面前立了大功
I mean, I made myself an MVP to the guy today.
他差点全都向我坦白了
Damn near confessed everything to me.
你入伙了
You're in.
我完全入伙了
I am all the way in.
那人在我们面前杀了七个人
Well, the guy mowed down seven people
我们却无能为力
right in front of us, and we can't do anything,
他会再次动手的
so he's got to act again.
没错 一旦他发现
Yeah, hey, once he realizes
保险箱里的退休金
his retirement plan has disappeared
不见了 他会再次行动的
from those safe-deposit boxes, he will,
而当他行动时
And your boy's going to be standing right next to him
你就有人埋伏在他身边 好吗
when he makes his move, okay?
好
Right.
-强尼 -宝贝 我得走了
- Johnny. - Look, babe, I got to go.
-我得走了 -强尼 等一下
- I got to go. - Look, Johnny, stop.
听我说 我知道你要去见我父亲
Listen to me. I know you're going to meet my father.
这么多年
Listen, for years,
我觉得这就是我的家人 我的血肉至亲
I felt like this is my family, my blood.
我有义务去爱他们
I had an obligation to love them.
可他们没有爱 甚至对自己都没有
They have no love, not even for themselves.
你父亲很爱你
Your father loves you.
直到我威胁到他才会爱我
My father will love me until I threaten him,
然后被打烂脸的就是我了
and then it will be me with the broken face.
听着
Listen...
你说过"仅此一次"
You said, "One time."
是真话吗
Did you mean it?
是的 就一次 然后我就退出
Yes, once, and then I'm out.
如果你对我撒谎
If you're lying to me,
你该担心的就不只我父亲和哥哥了
you're gonna have a third Solano to worry about.
我没撒谎
I'm not lying to you.
好吧
All right.
这件事办完 我们就拿上钱
After this is done, we take the money,
离开这里 永远不回来
and we get out of here, for good.
好
Okay. Yeah.
去给我父亲看你的飞机吧 然后回来找我
Go show my father your plane and come back to me.
我们有好多事要谈
We have a lot to talk about.
货量跟之前一样吗
Same amount of product as before?
一点不差
To the ounce.
但我们加了点其他功能
But we've added an extra feature,
你仔细看
so just keep your eye on it.
真聪明
It's clever.
开伞索的充气筏
Inflatable raft with a ripcord.
降落伞打开后 气筏开始充气
When the chute deploys, the raft inflates.
回家吧 把必要的安排都做好
Go home, make the necessary arrangements.
一周后我们就开始运货
In one week's time, we begin the shipments.
谢谢你 先生 我们会准备就绪的
Thank you, sir. We'll be ready.
索拉诺先生 我觉得在我们行动开始前
Sir you Solano, I-I think I should stay in Mexico
我应该待在墨西哥
until we're up and running.
现在你的活在北边了
Your business is north now.
不 戴尔可以负责降落区
No, Dale can handle the drop zone.
我想留下来
I want to stay.
强尼 我通常不会给人第二次机会
Johnny, I don't usually give second chances.
回家吧
Go home.
你在搞什么
What the hell was that?
故乡情结犯了吗
You fall in love with the homeland?
我告诉她我会回去
I told her I'd be back.
你告诉露西娅你会回去
You told Lucia you'd be back?
-你自己不是说过...-事情没那么简单
- I thought you said it yourself-- - It's not that simple!
强尼 事情就那么简单
Hey-- - Johnny, it is that simple.
-你♥他♥妈♥的把工作做好 -我会做好工作
- You do your frickin' job, man! - I am doing my job.
你做好你的就行了
You do yours.
别 你别摆那张脸
Don't--don't even-- don't do that.
-别摆 -你想干什么就干什么吧
- Don't do it. - Do what you want to do.
在做肉酱吗
Sauce, huh?
好久没做了
Been too long.
是啊 好久了
Way too long.
你想听故事吗
You want to hear the story?
我知道那故事
I know the story.
杰克来电♥话♥了 他和强尼要回来了
Jakes called. Him and Johnny are coming home.
-什么时候 -马上
- Oh. When? - Now.
希尔玛那边麦克和佩琪也搞定了 我觉得
Mike and Paige are done at Sylmar, so I just thought...
恩赐之地曾是避风港
You know, graceland used to be a safe haven, you know...
对我们所有人来说
For all of us.
不知从什么时候开始 它已经变了
I don't know when, but we lost that.
我们可以改变它
Well, you know, it doesn't have to stay that way.
是啊
Yeah.
查理 宝贝 转过来 看着我
Charlie, baby, turn around. Look at me.
听着
Listen, um...
我希望你知道
I want you to know that if it--
如果我爱上了谁 那一定是你
if it was gonna be anybody, it would be you.
我希望我们之间不会变
I really want to keep it.
你想帮我切辣椒吗
You want to help me cut the peppers?
当然
Yes, I do.
未知
测试 测试
Test, test.
我是胡安·巴迪洛探员
This is Agent Juan Badillo.
正准备接近保罗·布里格斯探员
I am about to approach Agent Paul Briggs
他涉嫌在安全屋
regarding his role in the deaths of five agents
纵火烧死五名探员
in the safe-house fire.
我扮成卡扎集团
I am undercover as the Caza Mercenary
被称作金属音的人
known as Jangles.
恩赐之地
第二季 第十集
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表