剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
when it came to Tuturro.
我醒悟了
I'm coming around.
强尼 我在打电♥话♥呢
Johnny, I'm on the phone!
-我得挂了 -出什么事了吗
- I need to let you go. - Is everything all right?
没事 我得挂了
No. I gotta go.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
看和什么比了
Relative to what?
天啊
Jesus.
手还能动
It still has mobility.
没事的 只是有点疼
It'll be fine. It just hurts.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我们行动得太心急了
We're moving too fast.
做卧底工作没有行动太心急这条罪吧
There's no hurry-up offense in undercover work.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
华盛顿是个只看结果的地方
Washington is a results-oriented place,
随着这笔钱的流入...
and with this money that they're pumping in--
货周日就到
The shipment comes in Sunday.
等等 你得手了
Wait, you got it?
我得手了
I got it.
你太不可思议了
You're incredible.
周日 周日 周日
Sunday, Sunday, Sunday.
那好 要是李陀螺周日拿到货
Okay, if Lil Top gets this thing Sunday,
那就意味着大巴随时会来
that means the buses are gonna come anytime.
-我得去找杰克谈谈然后...-麦克
- I need to check with Jakes and-- - Mike?
-怎么 -麦克
- Yeah. - Mike?
怎么了
What?
大巴不会在这个点来的
Buses don't run that late.
是的 没错
Right. Yeah, right.
-好的 -对不起 我...
- Right. - Sorry. I--
我的手
Hand.
是你 有事吗
Yo! What's up?
-吓我一跳 -地方不错
- Chillin'. - Nice digs.
以前怎么没看出来自然光的好处
Always thought natural light was overrated.
沃伦派你来看录像带是吗
Warren's got you on videography, huh?
找找有什么异常
Looking for outliers.
就像异常是我造成的似的
Feel like I made it.
不知道看人打架算不算
Not sure bum fights count.
该死 他们多喝了吧
Damn, they're getting it in, huh?
卡珊德拉那进展不太顺利吗 老兄
So things went south with Cassandra, huh, bro?
听我说 哥们儿 我...
Listen, man, I...
我知道你很痛苦 我也经历过
I know you're hurting. I've been there.
你没经历过我这种遭遇
You've never been here.
你根本不明白我的感受
You have no idea where here is.
说得对
Fair enough.
听着 老兄 问题是自我麻醉也不是办法
Listen, man, the point is that self-medication is not the move.
布里格斯
Briggs,
你不用再说了
let me just stop you right there.
你真的是来
You really gonna come in here,
扯些什么要找到自己的中心这种屁话吗
spewing that granola bullshit about finding your center?
兄弟 我了解你
Man, I know you.
我了解你
I know you.
你要想找需要救赎的人
You're looking for somebody to save,
你最好照照镜子
you better look in the mirror.
你方便吗
You got a sec?
有...
Yeah, uh...
进来吧 我差不多弄完了
Yeah, come in. I'm almost done here.
所以 你选杰克 对吗
So... you're going with Jakes, right?
我...
I, um...
我得选择海关署的人
I need to go with ICE.
我不能失去他们那边的
It's a sphere of resources and expertise
所有资源和专长
I can't afford to lose.
不用解释 沃伦
Don't give me a line, Warren.
忠诚没什么错
There's nothing wrong with being loyal.
-强尼知道吗 -还不知道
- Johnny know? - Not yet.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
行动之前别告诉他
Don't tell him before the op.
你不打算告个别吗
You're not gonna say good-bye?
兄弟马上要闯狼窝了
Brother's heading into the lion's den.
不需要扯这些没用的
You don't need any extra bullsh--
分散注意力 好吗
floating around up top, okay?
好吧
Okay.
他会不高兴的
He'll be upset.
对 可能会
Yeah, probably.
但他会保住命
But he'll be alive.
什么也没查着
Well, we got a whole big bag of nothing.
什么也没有
That's what we got.
摄像头对着交通少的外♥围♥区域对安保有利
Eyes on low-traffic exteriors are good for security
对侦查可太不利了
but bad for reconnaissance.
所以你什么也没找到
So you got nothing.
没找到和大巴有关的
Nothing bus-related.
我可以给你看"小仙女叮叮"
I could show you the Tinker Bells.
"小仙女叮叮"
Tinker Bells?
-谁是"小仙女叮叮" -等下 出现了
- Which one's Tinker Bells? - Wait for it. Boom.
那是小孩的背包 她这岁数背也太嫩了
That's a toddler's backpack. She's a little too old for it.
洛杉矶净流行些怪异的时尚
Well, L.A. is full of misguided fashion statements.
等等
Wait, wait.
那是另一个女孩
That is a different girl
-背着同样 -同样的包
- with the same-- - The same backpack.
她们乘哪趟车
What bus are they riding?
欢迎来到石器时代
Welcome to the stone age.
这些时间码全是乱的
These time codes are all over the map,
所以我没办法把特定的女孩
so I can't tie any specific girls
和特定的线路联♥系♥起来
to any specific lines.
好吧
Right.
好 我们真的认为这些白人女孩
Okay, do we really think that these white girls
和索拉诺贩毒集团有关吗
are involved with the Solano cartel?
贩毒集团喜欢用标志来标示他们的运输者
Cartels like to use markers to label their mules.
红帽子 蓝运动鞋 粉背包
Red hat, blue sneakers, pink backpack.
这样 国内走私者就能认出她们
That way, the runners stateside can spot them.
这些人不是运毒品的
Those aren't drug mules.
我看过无数次了 杰克
Seen it a thousand times, Jakes.
那是你的问题 你就能看到那些
Yeah, that's your problem. That's all you've seen.
你们缉毒局 脑子里就只有毒品
You DEA, you only got one thing on the brain--drugs.
没人用那么漂亮的屁♥股♥运毒品
You don't use an ass like that to haul the product.
那么漂亮的屁♥股♥本身就可以出来卖♥♥了
Ass like that is the product.
好 我这就去"加州海岸"枢纽站
Okay, well, I'm gonna go to Calcoast,
看那里有什么可疑的
see what there is to see.
太棒了 你觉得你能清醒过来吗
Great. You think you can sober up?
说真的吗
Seriously?
我希望你俩去找那辆大巴
I want you two to look for that bus.
让我带泽兰斯基去吧
Let me take Zelanski.
我还在这呢 伙计
Still here, guys.
我选了杰克
It's Jakes.
那就杰克吧
Jakes it is.
好 如果你需要支援 你只要说...
Okay, if you need the team, all you have to say is--
"这里真热" 我记住了
"It's hot in here." I got it.
"献给约瑟·伊图里加雷的和平礼物"
"Peace offering to Jose de Iturrigaray."
我还是要说
And I just have to say,
这个"法墨结合手♥枪♥"的故事
this whole french-mexican pistol thing
让我很紧张
is making me very nervous.
又不是你进去
Yeah, well, you're not the one going in,
对吧 麦克
are you, Mike?
-对 -麦克风检查 一二一二
- No. - Check one, two, one, two.
强尼
Johnny.
整个案子都取决于卡利托·索拉诺
This whole case hinges on Carlito Solano.
如果我必须要派队员过去 那...
If I have to send that team in there, it's--
麦克 就让你的队伍待着吧 好吗
Mike, just keep your team back, all right?
我能行
I got this.
我见过布里格斯各种扯淡圆场
I've seen Briggs hold shit together plenty of times.
我知道该怎么做
I know how it's done.
你不是布里格斯
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表