剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
什么 该死的 你们想要什么
What-- damn it. What do you want, man?
我不知道你们在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
告诉我
Now tell me!
你找到那条路线了吗
Did you find the line?
那条路线 外国佬
La linea, gringo.
快告诉我
Tell me.
那条路线
The line.
你有没有找到那条路线
Did you find the line?
你喜欢吗
You like it?
-喜欢吗 外国佬 -你是个硬汉
- You like, gringo? - You're a tough guy, huh?
你以为你是个硬汉吗 不
You think you're tough, huh? No.
那条路线
The line.
到底什么路线 该死
What line, man? Damn it.
什么玩意啊
Huh? What?
那条路线 那条大巴路线
The line. The bus line.
那条大巴路线
The bus line.
大巴
Buses.
你说什么
What did you say?
你说什么
What did you say?
路线 外国佬
La linea, gringo.
别骗我 外国佬 别骗我 外国佬
No lie, gringo! No lie, gringo!
路线 死白佬 别骗我
Linea, guero. Don't lie!
别骗我 外国佬 别骗我
Don't lie, gringo. Don't lie.
路线 外国佬 别骗我 外国佬
La linea, gringo. Don't lie, gringo.
兄弟 没事吧
You all right, buddy?
呼吸 没事了
Breathe. You're all right.
-他们对你做了什么 -折磨我吧
- What did they do to you, man? - It felt like torture.
看来卡扎学了招新的审讯手段
Looks like Caza's got a new interrogation method.
道具比水刑便宜 而且不会弄得一团乱
Cheaper than waterboarding, without all the mess.
多谢搭救
I appreciate the help.
你在说什么 伙计
What are you talking about, doggie?
他们得到了应有的惩罚 你如愿以偿了
You had them right where you wanted them.
谢谢你留了堆烂摊子给我
Thanks for leaving me the scraps.
确实
Sure.
-你不能进去 -让开
- You can't go in there. - Out of the way.
我是他家人
We're family.
麦克 没事吧
Mike, are you okay?
真抱歉当时我不在现场
I'm so sorry I wasn't here.
没事吧
You okay?
-小查 让他喘口气 -我没事
- Chuck, let him breathe. - I'm okay.
现在不觉得坐办公室的工作烂了吧
Bet that desk job doesn't look so bad now, huh?
是啊 你懂的
Oh, yeah, you know,
打印文章 接接电♥话♥
pushing papers, answering calls.
你没事就好
Glad you're okay...
摇滚巨星
Rock star.
麦克
Hey, Mike,
貌似你是被两个新入集团的给揍了
looks like you got hit by a couple of newbies.
什么意思
What do you mean?
墨水还很清晰 皮肤也还红肿
This ink is still fresh, and the skin is red and puffy.
这两人还是新人
These are some raw recruits.
看来是刚入伙啊
That's quite the initiation.
你和我想的一样吗
You thinking what I'm thinking?
如果你要折磨并杀死一个人
Yeah, if you're gonna torture and kill a guy,
你不会让一个新手去做
you don't send a freshman.
是啊 肯定会派最好的人去做
No, you send the best you got.
塑料袋也是新的
The plastic bags are new.
倒是从没见过卡扎用这招啊
Yeah, haven't seen that in Caza's book of tricks.
不是卡扎做的
This wasn't Caza.
-你好 -不好
- Hey. - Don't hey, you.
我得看行动报告才能知道你还活着
I have to find out you're still alive by reading an op report?
我刚找着机会打给你
This is the first chance I've had to call.
你现在一个人吗
Are you alone right now?
怎么了 麦克
What's going on, Mike?
-抓走我的人...-别担心
- So the guys who grabbed me-- - Don't worry.
我们已经派了一支武装小队
We've already mobilized a small army
去袭击卡扎集团了
to hit the Caza Cartel.
很好 但这次不是他们做的
Good, that's good, but wasn't them.
不是谁做的
It wasn't who?
不是卡扎做的
It wasn't Caza.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
杰茜 大巴的事被我说对了
Jess, I was right about the buses.
-该死 麦克 -听我说
- God damn it, Mike. - Listen, okay?
他们不停地问我
They just kept asking me,
"哪条路线 你知道路线吗"
"What line? Do you know the line?"
-他们有说"大巴路线"吗 -有
- Did they say "Bus line"? - They said "Bus line."
我还不清楚这整个案子
Look, I don't know everything yet,
所以我需要一支队伍
but that's why I need a team.
你让我派人去袭击卡扎
You're asking me to take a run at Caza,
也不知道他们是否参与此事
who may or may not be involved,
然后要我批准给你一支队伍
and then assign you a team,
这样你就能再次调查大巴的案子
so you can knock over buses again.
这是值得的 杰茜 这是条大鱼
It's worth it, Jess. This is the big one.
拜托
Please.
局长那关会比较难过吧
This is gonna be a tough sell to the director.
我知道 我就需要些时间和行动经费
I know. I just need some time and an operating budget.
-还有支队伍 -还有支队伍
- And a team. - And a team.
妹子 查理在哪
Hey, p-funk, where's Charlie?
楼下
Downstairs.
小查
Chuck.
怎么了
What's going on?
叫我♥干♥吗
What's with the yelling?
各位注意 麦克要话要说
Everybody, mike here has got an announcement.
又要说强尼是灰烬吗
Gonna call Johnny a burnout again?
-之前我不该这么说的 -谢谢
- I shouldn't have said that. - Thank you.
听着 那些...
Listen, the guys who, uh...
那些折磨我的人
you know, did what they did to me,
其实是在假扮卡扎的人
were pretending to be Caza.
问题来了 他们是谁
So now the question is, who were they?
他们为谁效力
Who are they working for?
过去几个月 我一直在调查某个猜想
For the last few months, I've been investigating a theory
也许它就是答案
that I think holds the answer--
大巴...
Buses...
通过大巴来走私违♥禁♥品♥
Smuggling contraband in passenger buses.
联调局派给我一支队伍来验证这一理论
And the FBI has given me a team to prove it.
-很好啊 -恭喜你啊 兄弟
- Great. - Congrats to you, bro.
抱歉我之前差点要打你
I'm sorry I almost hit you.
-有人要玩排球吗 -一起玩吧
- Volleyball, anybody? - Yeah, let's do it.
大伙
Guys, guys.
我还没说完
I'm not done yet.
你们就是我的队伍
You guys are my team.
总之 我要搬回来了
Anyway, I'll be moving back in.
副局长会联♥系♥你们的上司
The deputy director will be in contact with your supervisors
来洽谈一些细节事宜
to work out the details,
在未来的八周时间
but for the next eight weeks,
你们要听我指挥了
you guys will be working for me.
恩赐之地
第二季 第一集
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表