剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
又走了这么久
Another long walk, huh?
说得好像你没有理思绪的时候似的
Like you've never needed to clear your head.
-你说你在戒的 -我知道我说的什么
- You said you were quitting. - I know what I said.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
怎么了
What's up?
华盛顿那边的部门主管
I have a D.C. Section Chief
给了我这次卡扎行动的掌控权
that's given me control over this Caza op.
不管你参与与否 这次行动势在必行
Doing it with or without you.
看看你
Look at you.
以权压人
Pulling rank, huh?
好啊 就那样吧
Nice. Guess that's that.
我还是希望你能参加
I'd prefer if it was with you.
是 长官 沃伦探员
Yes, sir, Agent Warren.
我会好好考虑您的期望的
Your preference will certainly be taken into consideration.
刚接到卡扎的电♥话♥
Just got a call from Caza.
说什么了
What'd they say?
见面的时间和地点
They gave us a place and time.
-你也去吗 -是啊
- You're in? - Yeah...
尽管我的判断认为不妥
Against my better judgment.
稍微有点小
It's a little on the small side,
不过我想还能凑合
but I think I could make it work.
只有你们两个人住吗
It's just the two of you?
没错 我和我儿子
Yeah, me and my son.
好了
All right,
你俩的手♥机♥里都装了异频雷达
so we got transponders on both your phones,
我们能追查你们的位置以防万一
so we can track you in case anything goes wrong.
不会有什么万一的 不是吗 强尼
Nothing's gonna go wrong, is it, Johnny?
我不知道 我们喝醉的灰烬
I don't know, you know, us liquored-up burnouts
可什么都做不好
can't do nothing right.
-我可没叫你们醉鬼 -混♥蛋♥
- I didn't call you guys drunks. - Dick, bro.
我不想参与其中 保罗
I don't want to be a part of this, Paul.
是吗 那也许你就该
Yeah? Well, maybe you should stop
别再犯法了 利昂
breaking the law, then, Leon.
你就不会有这档子事了
You wouldn't have this little problem.
坐吧
Have a seat.
现在 只有你见过卡扎的人
Now, you're the only one who's seen our Caza boys,
别畏畏缩缩了
So don't be shy.
看见了吗 屏幕给你备好了 应有尽有
See, got a nice little screen here and everything for you.
这些家伙迟到了
These guys are late.
我希望冲我来的专业杀手们
I expect a certain level of professionalism
有点专业素质
from my professional assassins.
这太草率了 我不喜欢这样
This is sloppy. I don't like it.
那些狗是怎么了
What's going on with those dogs?
我觉得我们被放鸽子了 伙计们
I think we've been stood up, guys.
那边的狗叫是怎么回事
Hey, what's all that barking anyway?
这是我想象的那样吗
Is that what I think it is?
我想那里正在进行一场混战
I think we got a dogfight going on in there.
有人能看到声音那边是怎么回事吗
Anybody got a visual on that noise?
那几个人是和你们一起的吗
Hey, are they with you guys?
那不是我们的人
That's not us.
你们俩在那呆着
You two stay there.
怎么回事 长官们
What's going on, officers?
这些警♥察♥是真的吗
Are these guys serious?
洛杉矶警局 全都不许动
L.A.P.D.! Everybody freeze!
你 还有你
You, you.
谁是负责的
Who's responsible?
你 你
You, you.
面对墙站着去
Up against the wall.
把手伸出来
Let me see your hands.
行动 行动 快上 动起来
Let's go, let's go. Let's go, move, move.
布里格斯和沃伦离开监控视线了
Hey, Briggs and Warren moved out of camera range.
小泽
Z.
叫你的后备队集♥合♥并随时待命 听到吗
Get your cover team close, but hold, okay?
听到了 行动起来 我们上
Yeah, copy. Rolling. Let's go.
那里 那里 就是他们了
There, there, that's them.
好戏登场
Hey, belay my last.
目标抵达现场
Targets arrived.
我们进去抓住他们吧
Let's get in and take them down.
他们到底是上哪去了
Where the hell did they go?
这不是巧合 我要取消行动
This ain't a coincidence. I'm calling it.
我们快离开这里
Let's get out of here.
麦克
Mike.
麦克
Michael!
-沃伦到哪里去了 -沃伦在移♥动♥
- Where's Warren? - Warren's in motion.
-他在移♥动♥ -他们把他抓走了
- He's on the move. - They got him.
那里 在那里
Right there, right there.
上 上 上 上 上 上
Go, go, go, go, go, go.
往安那罕西边去了
West on Anaheim.
不 是东边
No, East.
该死的 小泽 把它给我
Damn it, Z, give me that thing, man.
左转 强尼 这个路口
Left, Johnny, here.
他们怎么能把我们甩这么远
How the hell did they get that far ahead of us?
因为你这个懒家伙花了三分钟才找到车
'Cause it took your lazy ass three minutes to get the car.
动起来 白小子
Let's go, white boy.
-脱掉 脱掉 -放松点
- Pick it up. Pick it up. - Take it easy.
不
No.
-他们停下了 -哪里 停在哪了
- They stopped. - Where? Where, where?
弗洛伦斯东面
East on Florence.
上 藏匿屋中心 兄弟
Go. Stash house central, bro.
有卡扎的房♥子吗
Any belong to Caza?
右边的街区
It's the right neighborhood.
-洛杉矶警局会支援我们吗 -是的
- We got LAPD backup? - Yeah, tact is on it.
住嘴
Callate.
手♥机♥ 手表 衬衫 裤子
Phone, watch, shirt, pants.
-全脱掉 -快点
-Let's go. - Andale!
扔掉你的手♥机♥
Leave your phone.
-现在就扔 -好吧
- Today, I said. - All right.
-那里 -那里是哪里 布里格斯
- There. - Where's there, Briggs?
右手边走到底的那栋楼 强尼
End of the block on the right, Johnny.
-脱掉 脱掉 -快点 快点
- Pick it up. Pick it up. - Andale. Andale!
-好吧 -把他弄上车
- All right. - Get him in there.
我们跟丢了
We lost him.
布里格斯 我们发现了新的轮胎痕迹
Hey, Briggs. We got fresh tracks.
他们换了车
They switched cars on us.
红绿灯处有个交通监控摄像头
There's a traffic cam at that stoplight
看看能不能找到我们的目标
if we know what we're looking for.
先生 几分钟前你看没看到这里有辆车
Hey, man, you see a car here a couple minutes ago?
-这可难说 -强尼 给我二十美元
- Depends. - Johnny, give me 20 bucks.
我没...我没有二十美元
I don't--I don't got 20.
强尼 给我二十美元
Johnny, give me 20 bucks.
真倒霉 你会还我吗
Damn it. You gonna pay me back?
也许吧
Maybe.
听着 哥们 我在找我一个朋友
Look, brother, I'm looking for a friend of mine, okay?
他几分钟前还在这里
He was just here a couple of minutes ago.
是啊 我看到过一辆车
Yeah, I saw a car.
是红色的
It was red.
还有什么吗
Anything else?
是辆老车
It was old.
好吧 我们要发布全境通告
All right, we need an all-points
寻找某辆红色的老车
on something red and old.
他们最多早我们五分钟离开
Can't be more than five minutes ahead of us.
我们需要调取
All right, we need the traffic cam
切里和弗洛伦斯的交通监控录像
from Cherry and Florence.
你想说话 是吧
So you want to talk, huh?
你想说话吗 硬汉
You want to talk, tough guy?
你找到那条路线了吗
Did you find the line?
那条路线 混♥蛋♥
La linea, cabron.
-白佬 -那条路线
- Guero. - The line.
说话
Habla.
-那条路线 快说 -那条路线
- Linea, huh? - The line.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表