剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
but it'll just be me and you on the inside.
只分两份听起来是不错 但这样安全吗
Splitting it two ways sounds nice, but is it safe?
-这要看情况了 -什么情况
- Depends. - On?
取决于你的本事如何 你说得很厉害
How well you handle yourself. You talk big.
冲进仓库大抢一把
Warehouse hits and it's all,
但如果我要跟你一起干
but if I'm goin' in with you,
-我得知道一件事 -什么事
- I got to know one thing. - What's that?
能不能给我拿个芝士汉堡
Will you get me a cheeseburger
还有收银机里的钱
and everything in the cash register?
记住 那里没有摄像头
Remember, there's no cameras.
都看这一把吗
Everything on it?
看你的啦
Surprise me.
你有时间吗
Got a second?
你又要消失了是吧
That how long I got before you disappear again?
不会再发生这种事了
That will never happen again.
好吧 放你一马
All right, you get one,
下不为例
and that's it.
没问题 先生
Yes, sir.
在我妻子流产的那年
Someone gave me one once
有人也曾放过我一马
when my wife was done being mother of the year for a while.
发生了什么事呢
What happened?
我觉得还没有跟你熟到要告诉你的程度
I don't think I know you well enough to tell you that,
不过我可以说 找她麻烦的那些人
but I will say the people she got caught up with...
现在走路的姿势有点滑稽
They're walkin' a little funny.
你前女友怎么样了
How's your girl?
她...好多了 睡着了 感谢老天
She's, uh, she's better. Sleepin', thank god.
-感谢你找的医生 -不客气
- Thanks for the doctor. - You're welcome.
你说她是你前任
When you said she was your ex,
也许你们能借此机会再续前缘呢
maybe you guys can work it out.
-不行的 -那好吧 保罗
- No. - All right then, Paul.
除非你想帮我检查拼写错误
Unless you want to help me with my spelling,
我要忙手头的活了
I need to get these done.
保罗 这边没事 你去陪她吧
We're good here now, Paul, so go keep her company.
谢谢
I appreciate it.
打开收银机 单手
Open the register, one hand.
快点
Hurry up.
你要是不把它放下 就别怪我
That guy behind you's gonna be picking your teeth
一枪把你的牙崩到后面那人脸上
out of his face you don't drop it.
放下
Drop it!
钱呢 快点
Cash now, hurry up!
谁去给我拿个芝士汉堡
Somebody get me a goddamn cheeseburger!
女孩们不能跟我走
The girls can't leave with me,
不代表我不能先从你手里买♥♥下她们
but doesn't mean I still can't buy 'em from you.
准备
Stand by.
你没明白我的意思
You have trouble getting the point.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
这里是二十五万
That's $250,000.
是定金
It's a down payment.
分期预付
We'll call it a layaway plan.
接着说
I'm listening.
我知道这不够买♥♥下那些女孩的
I know this doesn't buy the girls' exit.
等我带女孩们走的时候
When the girls leave with me,
你就能拿到余款
you get the rest of the money.
在我老板发话放人之前
And the fish stay here
这些女孩都不能走
until my boss says they can swim away.
钱也放这里
So does the cash.
我也要留下
And so do I.
买♥♥东西分期付款 你也不会在超♥市♥里睡吧
When you sign a layaway plan, you don't sleep at the kmart.
这是笔大钱
This is a lot of money.
这里不是旅店
This isn't a hotel.
我的客户们希望他们的货健康无损
My clients want their product undamaged and healthy.
我得保障他们的利益和投资
I need to protect their interests and their investment.
你
You.
他们花钱雇我就是这个目的
It's what they pay me for.
选个房♥间
Pick a room.
房♥间多 随便选
There's plenty to choose from.
你看起来好点了
You're looking better.
你躺好 我来
You lay down. I got it.
我给我妈打电♥话♥了
I called my mom.
玛娅这周都会待在那里
Maia's gonna stay there for the rest of the week.
挺好的
That's good.
你需要时间恢复
You need time.
我需要的东西有很多
I need a lot of things.
为什么
Why?
我为什么要帮你撒谎
Why did I lie for you?
你不知道的话会更好
It's better that you don't know.
对谁更好
Better for who?
你是警♥察♥吗
Are you a cop?
是的
Yes.
那你叫什么名字 真名
Then what's your name? Your real name.
你不叫韦斯特之类 对吧
It's not West or whatever, is it?
你认识我丈夫
You knew my husband.
我不认识他
I didn't know him.
-胡说 -我真不认识他
- Bullshit. - I did not know him.
你见过他
You met him.
我看得出来 你是联调局的吗
I can see that. Are you FBI?
你是不是参与了他殉职的那起案件
Were you on the same case that got him killed?
告诉我
Tell me.
告诉我他怎么了
Tell me what happened to him.
他死了吗 是吗
Is he dead? Is he?
是的
Yes.
他出了什么事
What happened to him?
天啊 我的胡安到底怎么了
Oh, God, what happened to my Juan?
凯莉 对不起
Kelly, I'm sorry.
我丈夫是怎么死的
How did my husband die?
他是怎么死的
How did he die?
凯莉 这...
Kelly, it's...
出去
Get out.
出去
Get out!
喂 佩琪 我是戴尔
Hey, Paige, it's Dale.
听着 我正在这边想办法
Um, listen, I'm strikin' out here.
地狱都去闯了一遭回来了
I've been to hell and back,
但找到的不是太小
and all I'm gettin' is shot-up shit
就是飞不起来的
that's either too small or permanently grounded.
我觉得今天就先这样了
I think I'm gonna call it.
我得先睡一觉
I got to get some sleep,
醒了之后我会再试着找找的
so I'll try again when I wake up.
就这样 拜拜
All right, bye.
听着 我这有架昨晚才来的
Listen, I got one that came in last night.
轮子有点晃 窗子也有点松
The wheels are a little wobbly. The window shakes a little bit,
但除此之外 它飞起来应该还不错
but other than that, she--she should fly fine.
是吗 这架飞机是几翼型的
Yeah? How many wings has this one got?
比如说 要是它像是
Look, man, if it looks like something--
史努比的那种飞机 我也没兴趣
Snoopy would fly, not interested.
不是的 它在这外面 就在外面
No, it's right out here, just outside.
好吧 速战速决
All right, let's make it quick.
就它了
Sold.
保罗
Paul?
我在这 宝贝
In here, babe.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我追着一个家伙跳了个破窗
I went out of a broken window after a guy,
不知道啊
and I don't know.
可能是被飞石或是什么擦到了
I guess a piece of the sill must've caught me or something.
让我看看 伤得不轻
Let me see. You did a number.
帮我
Help me.
好
Sure.
-进展如何 -我搞定那姑娘了
- How'd it go? - I got the girl.
真棒
Good for you.
看起来我终究还是要抢银行
Looks like I might officially be a bank robber after all.
我得洗个澡
I need a shower.
要我陪吗
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表