剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
可以把这一对兄弟送去见卡斯特罗了
We can roll these brothers all the way to Castro.
古巴领导人 1976-2006年在任
一个月内你就能坐上
You'll be sitting in that director's chair
局长宝座了
in less than a month.
阿♥拉♥什 阿♥拉♥什
Arash, Arash.
至少又排除了一个嫌疑人
At least the list is getting shorter.
怎么了
What's up?
副局长要我们马上去办公室找他
The deputy director wants us in his office now.
你觉得他是要给我们预算翻倍吗
Think he's gonna double our budget?
真逗 你真逗 克兰斯敦
Funny. That's funny, Cranston.
我们在西部的胜利消息传得很快啊
News travels fast of our victory in the west.
你也这样吗 杰西卡
Et tu, Jessica?
我怎么能拒绝上好的雪茄呢
I can't pass up a good cigar.
干得不错 沃伦
This is some good work, Warren.
不知道副局长会怎么评价
Can't wait to hear what the deputy director has to say.
下次稽查点法国白兰地来 正好配雪茄
Next time seize some cognac to go with these.
得了
Right.
-早上好 各位 -早上好 长官
- Morning, everyone. - Morning, Sir.
早上好 长官
Morning, sir.
-早上好 -请坐 请坐
- Morning. - Sit, sit, sit.
所以那辆大巴不运毒品也不运武器
So your buses were carrying no drugs and no weapons.
是的 长官
No, sir.
我们就不废话了 好吗
Let's skip the small talk, shall we?
我要叫停你们对大巴的调查了
I'm shutting down your bus investigation.
我要你们两天内回来坐办公室
I want you back on my desk in two days.
长官 容我说一句 现在不该叫停
Sir, if I may, shutting us down now would be a mistake.
因为你们现在进展神速吗
Based on your success so far?
让他说完
Let him talk.
说吧
Speak.
客车有一些独有的优势
Passenger buses offer some unique advantages.
它们使用独♥立♥的边检区域
They have their own border inspection area
不同于商用货车
separate from commercial vehicles,
没有警犬 也不用接受X光检查
No dogs, and they're not subject to the vacis vehicle x-rays.
这些你们最早申请的时候就说过了
I already heard all of this on your original proposal.
有效载重量有多少
Show him the, uh-- the payload.
除了乘客 每辆车能运载六吨♥
Besides passengers, each bus can carry 6 tons.
美国每年约有十吨♥海♥洛♥因♥源自进口
The U.S. imports 10 tons of raw heroin a year.
只需两辆车
Two buses in the country
就能进口来一年的海♥洛♥因♥
could be shooting all the smack it wanted
还有地方装可♥卡♥因♥ 冰♥毒♥ 手♥枪♥
and still have room for coke or meth or handguns
或者随便什么走私货
or whatever else they wanted to bring across.
这可不是什么通过备用轮胎
We're not just talking a few kilos here
走私个几公斤的小案子
coming across in a spare tire.
而是一条全新的贩毒通道
We're talking about an entirely new smuggling corridor,
诺加莱斯这种规模的
as big as Nogales.
美国有史以来最大毒品走私隧♥道♥所在地
得了吧
Give me a break.
你们就只查了汽油
All this chasing some motor oil.
汽油耗量是个重要指标
The motor oil was an indicator.
对啊 显示我们浪费了多少经费...
Yeah, of our wasted expenditure--
克兰斯敦 闭嘴
Cranston, shut up.
问题是 你这些我早听过了
The fact is, you're giving me old news.
我们欣赏你们的理论才放你们去做的
We signed up on this because we liked the theory,
但到现在还是一无所获
but you're bringing me back squat.
-长官 您只要... -行动终止
- Sir, if you... - Shut down the op.
下周开始就回来坐办公室
And I want you back on my desk first thing next week.
-谢谢各位 -抱歉
- Thank you. - Sorry, man.
没事
That's okay.
我尽力了
I tried.
我该怎么谢你
What's that gonna cost me?
你能回来坐办公室真好
It's gonna be so good to have you back in the office.
-别这么说 -我说什么了
- Don't...don't say that. - Say what?
-刚刚那句 -怎么了
- That. - What?
因为你
You know, you're the one
我才开始留心这些大巴的
who got me started on these buses.
-不是 才不是 -就是
- No. No. - Yeah.
你一开始就不该去出外勤
You shouldn't have gotten a field op in the first place.
副局长被你说服了
No, and the only reason why the deputy
只是因为
let you talk him into it
你是从恩赐之地来的
is 'cause you had arrived from Graceland
像个摇滚巨星一样
like some kind of a rock star.
摇滚巨星吗
A rock star, huh?
不然我怎么会对你如此倾心
What do you think got me so hot?
你可是堂堂联邦调查局
You are the executive assistant
副局长的行政助理
to the deputy director of the FBI.
要想坐上他的位子
And if you want his job,
你就得像别人一样 在事业上
then you climb that ladder like everyone else,
步步为营
slow and steady.
就是说没有捷径吗
So no shortcuts, huh?
除非你能凭空重演一次贝罗案那样的巨大胜利
Unless you can pull another huge win like Bello out of thin air.
当我就如众人一般时 你还会想要我吗
You still gonna want me when I'm just like everybody else?
我以为咱俩就是寻点乐子
I thought we were just having fun.
就这么办吧
Let's do it.
欢迎回来 麦克
Good to have you back, Mike.
布里格斯探员
Agent Briggs.
小麦克
Mikey Mike.
我想你了
Miss you, man.
你在权势世界过得怎么样呀
How's the world of power and monuments treating you, huh?
挺好的 你呢
It's good. How about you?
你了解我的 想想咱过去的美好时光
Oh, you know me, man, just thinking about good times.
真是我的好兄弟
My man.
恩赐之地怎么样了
How's the house?
还行 挺好的 大家都好着呢
Good. Good. Everybody's good.
不过总感觉
You know, it kind of feels like
好像少了一个火枪手
we're missing a musketeer, though.
我想去度假
Listen, I thought about taking a vacation.
是吗
Yeah.
你是认真的吗
You serious?
是的 麦克
Yeah, listen, Mike,
这件事我从没跟别人说过...
I haven't told anyone else about this, but, um...
卡扎集团在到处找你
Caza Cartel has a hit out on you.
待会打给你
Calling you back.
请大家出去一下
Give me a minute, guys.
麻烦关下门
Can you get the door?
我一摊牌 你就挂电♥话♥了
So I lay that down, and you hang up?
卡扎找我做什么
Why does Caza want me?
其实他们找的不是你
They don't want you, per se.
他们找的是陆战队员麦克 你的卧底身份
They want Mike the marine-- your cover.
他们派了一些人
They got a couple of their guys
去雇人打听你的下落
offering a finder's fee for your whereabouts.
我猜他们不是要找什么军♥火♥商吧
Mm, and I take it they're not looking for an arms dealer.
麦克 你也知道
You know, Mike,
上次你跟贝罗把他们的生意搞砸了
after the damage you and Bello did to their business,
我看他们这次大概是要你的项上人头了
I'd say they're probably looking for your head on a stick.
你有什么打算 斯坦
So what's your plan, Stan?
我们抓他个谋杀未遂
We get them on attempted murder,
连他们的头目一网打尽
roll them up on their bosses.
相信我
I mean, trust me.
就出来玩个长周末 顶多三四天
Just come out for a long weekend, three, four days max.
我们抽时间去冲冲浪
We'll squeeze in some surfing,
捣毁个资产上亿的黑帮集团
destroy a billion-dollar cartel,
顺便捍卫一下我们在局里的传奇地位
and restore our legend status at the bureau.
谁不想赢呢 对不对
I mean, who doesn't need a win, huh?
你什么时候开始关心局里怎么看你了
Since when are you concerned what the bureau thinks of you?
你还记得吧 我得将功赎过啊
If you recall, I have a lot of repair work to do.
好吧
Okay.
什么好吧
Okay what?
我给你当诱饵
Okay, I'm your bait.
真是我的好兄弟 回头聊
My man. All right, we'll talk soon.
一旦失败就要付出惨重的代价
There will be severe consequences for failure.
一切均取决于你们的技巧
Everything is riding on your skill
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表