剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
想在毒品流到市场上前拿到这些货的 对吧
you need these drugs before they hit the streets, right?
兰德尔 暗号♥是什么
Randall, what's the password?
是"加强型红色贝壳鞋"
It's "Advantage red shell toe."
跟凯尔说你要那款
Tell Kyle that's what you're looking for.
-就这么办 去吧 换衣服 -好
- Do it. Go ahead, suit up. - Okay.
好吧
All right.
等我一会 好吗
Just give me a sec, okay?
要是她说不行呢
What if she says no?
我会让她同意的
I'll make sure she doesn't.
嗨 妈
Hi, ma.
三个月
Three months.
三个月没半点消息
Three months I don't hear from you.
-然后现在突然出现 -嗨 妈
- And now you just drop by. - Hi, ma.
"嗨 妈" 你就跟我说这个
"Hi, ma"? That's all you have to say to me?
不是 我就是...
No, I just--
我给你打电♥话♥了
I called you.
我知道你打了 我知道
I know you did. I know.
我手♥机♥坏了 我那时候在工作而且...
Broke my phone, right, and I've been working and--
不是吧 不是吧
No, no.
-不是吧 不是吧 -妈
- No, no. - Ma.
-你脸怎么了 -没事 妈
- What happened to your face? - Nothing, ma.
-你受伤了 -我没事
- Did you hurt yourself? - I'm okay.
-你...你惹麻烦了 -没有
- Are you--you're in trouble. - No.
没有 我保证 好吗
No, I promise, okay?
但是我朋友...
But my friend...
她需要找个地方过夜
she needs a place to stay for the night.
你把麻烦带到我家
You bringing trouble into my home?
您为什么老这么想啊
Why do you always go there?
她就是个今天需要人照顾一下的普通人
She's just somebody who needs a little decency today.
你怎么说 行吗
What do you say? Yeah?
-进来吧 -我爱你
- Get in here. - I love you.
谢谢
Thank you.
威尔逊女士 我们还需要一份
Ms. Wilson, we also need a list
过去24小时内的所有存款记录
of all the deposits made in the last 24 hours.
希望这样能看出来这张假♥钞♥是从哪儿来的
Then hopefully, we can see where this counterfeit bill came from.
当然可以
Of course.
这就是了
Here you are.
请问 我能看看那张假♥钞♥吗
Could I see the counterfeit bill, please?
可以 我想是在兰顿女士那里
Yes, I think Ms. Lankton has it over there.
谢谢
Thank you.
你想买♥♥什么
You looking for something in particular?
我们板鞋现在有特♥价♥
We got a sale on chucks right now.
我是在找 加强型红色贝壳鞋
Actually, I'm looking for the, uh, advantage red shell toes,
你知道吗
you know?
怎么回事
What's this shit?
兰迪呢
Where's Randy?
兰迪现在跟我了 我叫保罗
Randy reports to me now. I'm Paul.
我们换人手了
There's been a change in management.
我不管你是谁 保罗
I don't care who you are, Paul.
我只跟兰迪做买♥♥卖♥♥
I deal with Randy.
兰迪不在 不做买♥♥卖♥♥
No Randy, no sale.
好吧 那这个可能会让你改变主意
Okay, maybe this might change your mind now.
很抱歉让你提这么多现金跑了一趟
Sorry you came all this way with all this cash,
但不是我的人 我就不做买♥♥卖♥♥
but no deal without my boy.
文斯 送保罗出去
Vince, see Paul out.
[塔加拉语]
这小花招不错
That's a neat trick,
但我只和认识的人做买♥♥卖♥♥
but I only deal with people I know.
对不起
Sorry.
妈的 你戴窃听器了
Mother-- are you wearing a wire?
是啊 我是戴了窃听器
Yeah, I'm wearing a wire.
喂喂喂 他在干什么
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What's he doing?
他是直接跟他们说他戴窃听器了吗
Did he just tell them he was wearing a wire?
走 快点 走 走
Go! Come on, go, go!
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
你在我这儿什么也找不出来
You don't got shit on me.
我们走着瞧
We'll see about that.
起来 起来
Get up. Get up.
这些都是锡德的
These are all Sid's?
是的
Yeah.
现金
Cash?
可能吧
Probably.
这真是天上掉的馅饼啊
It's one hell of a parachute.
你现在信我了吧
You believe me now?
-韦斯特 -什么事
- Hey, West. - Yeah.
给你点好东西
I find these help.
谢谢
Thanks.
-今天外勤表现很老练 -过奖了
- Slick work out there today. - Oh, thanks.
我失败了 只好即兴发挥了
You know, shit went south, so I had to improvise.
希望你别介意
I hope I didn't step on your toes.
你在开玩笑吗 完成任务才是重点
You kidding me? Job got done. That's what matters.
我需要像你这样的人
I can use a guy like you.
-这是工作邀请吗 -是
- Is that an offer? - Yeah.
-我们去喝一杯吧 -好 我马上好
- Let's go grab a beer, yeah? - Yeah, I'll be right back up.
我得去洗洗这一身臭汗
I just got to wash off the stink of the day.
天啊
Oh, my god.
我从没想过用粘果酸浆做这菜
I never thought of making it with tomatillos,
但我喜欢这酸酸的味道
but I like the tartness.
我爸教我这么做的
My father taught me.
他总说 得到你想要的东西的最好方式
Always says, best way to have what you want,
就是自己做
make it yourself.
你知道吗 我儿子也做饭
You know, my son cooks.
看着我 别讲这事
Look at me. Don't tell that story.
别告诉她 妈
Don't tell her, ma.
-我下班回家 -妈
- So I come home from work... - Ma.
我带回来一盒食用色素
And I bring home a box of paas,
我让他把鸡蛋煮好 这样就能上色了
and I told him to make the eggs so we can dye them.
-我那会才七岁 -我知道
- I was seven years old. - I know.
我在洗澡
So I'm in the bathroom,
我听到像枪击一样的声音
and I hear what sounds like gunshots.
我们当时住的地方挺乱的
We lived in a bad neighborhood then.
所以我跑进厨房♥确定我的儿子
So I run into the kitchen to make sure that my boys
-没被流弹伤着 -当然
- aren't hit by any stray fire. - Of course.
结果我发现那并不是枪声
And then I see that it's not gunfire,
而是...
but...
而是鸡蛋在微波炉里爆♥炸♥了
but eggs--eggs exploding in the microwave.
那就像啪啪啪啪啪啪噗
It was like pa, pa, pa, pa, pa, pa, pow!
-啪啪啪啪噗 -很好笑吧
- Pa, pa, pa, pa, pow! Pow! - It's so funny.
-其实没那么好笑 -真的很好笑
- It ain't that funny. - It's really funny.
我儿子第一次煮鸡蛋 你做的不错
First time my son made eggs. You did good.
我煎饼做的挺好的啊 对吧
So, yo, I'm good at pancakes, right?
-告诉她 妈 -他挺擅长做煎饼的
- Tell her, ma. - Yeah, h-he's good at pancakes.
不是吧 你要这样吗 妈
Really? You're gonna do that, ma?
杀了我吧
Throw me under the bus.
我喜欢能拿自己当笑料的男人
I like a man who can laugh at himself.
我小时候...
When I was a kid...
常跟朋友会坐这喝大瓶的啤酒
me and my friends would sit right here and drink 40s.
而且...
And...
我们会大谈特谈
we would talk all this big talk
以后要赚多少钱
about how much money we were gonna make
以后要做很多疯狂的事
and all the crazy shit we were gonna do.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
什么疯狂的事呢
What kind of crazy shit?
我也说不好
I don't know.
就做些令人终身难忘的吧
Build something that people would never forget.
那是什么样呢
What does that look like?
我还在努力呢
Mm, I'm still kind of working on it.
你为什么想跟着我弟弟干
Why do you want to work with my brother?
他都做些没意义的事
He does nothing of meaning.
我觉得你错了
I think you're wrong.
我觉得他很有远见
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表