剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
也许我们能利用这点
Maybe we can use this.
你觉得你能让卡里托明天去接货吗
Do you think you can get Carlito to pick up tomorrow's shipment?
他在这方面相当聪明 他从来不亲自接货
He's too smart for that. He never does his own pickups.
我明白 一般情况下他是相当聪明
I know that he's normally too smart,
但你觉得你能设法 诱使他去吗
but do you think that he could be...persuaded?
我不知道 伙计
I don't know, man.
利用感情达成目的吗
Leveraging affection to get what you want?
女探员们向来如此啊
Female agents do it all the time.
我们用感情做交易
Look, we trade in relationships.
这是公事
This is the business.
我们只剩24小时的时间搞定这件事
We have 24 hours to get this done.
我实在...找不到别的办法
I just... I don't see another way.
我去做 我去做
I'll do it. I'll do it.
-你确定吗 -确定
- You sure? - Yeah.
好了 我们到了
All right, we're here.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
-玩得开心吗 -是的 很开心
- That was fun, huh? - Yeah, it was.
我还能再见到你吗
Will I see you again?
当然 我也这么希望
Yeah, I hope so.
太棒了
Cool.
再等一下
Just hold on for a second.
好了 你回去吧
Okay, you go on now.
-两百 -什么
- It's 200. - What?
给我两百块
Give me 200.
我知道我们还没说定一个准数
I know we didn't decide on a number,
但那已经比我平常拿的要少了
but that's lower than my usual.
听着 我只有八十
Look, all I got is 80.
不过 我可以找台取款机取钱
But, I mean, I could hit up an atm.
没事
That's fine.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be fine.
我可以进来吗
May I come in?
-想喝点什么吗 -好啊
- Thirsty? - Sure.
-想说就说吧 -你说得对
- Spit it. - You're right.
你得截停这条走私线
You need to shut down this corridor.
有这种成功才能让我们继续查下去
It's wins like this that allow us to keep fighting.
功劳全是你的
You'll get all the credit.
你做了你该做的事
You did what you set out to do:
截停这条走私线
You shut down the corridor.
很好
Good.
-还有什么事吗 -有
- Is there something else? - Yeah.
这件贩卖♥♥人口的案子...
This human trafficking thing--
要我放他们走 我做不到
Letting these guys walk-- I can't.
有没有别的办法能让你得到
Is there any way that you could push
一些更多的资源呢
for some additional resources?
我明早第一件事就打电♥话♥给副局长
I'll call the deputy first thing tomorrow morning.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了
What's wrong?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我做不到
I-I can't.
你在乎她
You care about her.
那才是你来的原因
That's why you're here.
贩卖♥♥人口的案子没戏了
Human trafficking case is off.
你没去见她吗
So you didn't go see her?
不 我去了
No, I went.
然后呢
And?
她给我倒了杯酒
She made me a drink.
她吻了我 我也吻了她
She kissed me. I kissed her back.
我们上了床
We got into bed.
那她为什么还是不肯批给我小队
Why didn't she approve my team?
因为她知道我的心在别人身上
Because she knew that my heart was somewhere else.
-有什么事吗 -你今晚有什么打算
- May I help you? - What are you doing tonight?
就是玩这个
You're looking at it.
你想帮我跟踪几个人贩子吗
Want to help me follow some human traffickers?
我需要后援
I need backup.
我以为这整件事都没戏呢
I thought that whole thing was kiboshed.
的确...曾经是这样
It is--was.
来吧 你不想给麦克点颜色瞧瞧吗
Come on, don't you want to pull a mike on Mike?
给麦克点颜色瞧瞧
Mike on Mike.
糖果粉碎传奇可以晚点再玩
Candy crush can wait.
给麦克点颜色瞧瞧 听起来超酷
Mike on Mike-- it sounds hot.
强尼
Johnny.
-差不多一小时能准备好 -太好了
- Should be ready in an hour. - Fantastic.
你们在讨论接货的事
You guys talking about the pickup?
得了 朋友 我又不是傻子
Come on, man. I'm not an idiot.
别担心这事 好吗
Hey, don't worry about it, okay?
我也想去...接货
I want to go... on the pickup.
强尼
Ay-yi-yi-yi, Johnny.
时候到了再说 好吗
All in good time, okay?
目前为止 你管好你知道的事就行
For now, stick to what you know, huh?
我不觉得你知道我知道些什么 卡利托
I don't think you know what I know, Carlito.
-淡定点 -怎么了 哥们
- Easy. - Oh, what's wrong, man?
你不...你不信任我吗
You don't-- you don't believe in me?
安达尔 我们走 跟我走
Andale. Let's go. Come with me.
你到底有什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
看到我心情这么烂
You see me all sad and shit,
你竟敢还来给我难堪
and then you spit it back in my face?
我以为你很聪明 强尼
I thought you were smart, Johnny.
瞧 我现在只好把你的漂亮脸蛋毁了
See, now I have to mess that pretty face of yours up.
你得放慢你的节奏了 孩子
See, you have to slow your roll, son, mm?
地位要靠自己挣 我可是杀过人的
Earn your place. I've killed men.
基佬脏死了
Maricon sucio.
冷静 冷静
It's okay. It's okay.
你...
Man, you...
你想人家诚实待你
You want people to be honest with you?
你得先对自己诚实
You be honest with you.
闭嘴 我知道自己是什么人
Shut up. I know who I am.
我不怕你
I'm not afraid of you.
我不怕你
I'm not afraid of you.
你疯了
You're crazy.
跟你学的
Coming from you?
我想要的你都给吗
You gonna give me what I want?
好 你想要的我都给
Yeah, I'm gonna give you what you want.
不不不不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
接货
The pickup,
入伙的机会
a chance to be a part of all this.
不 不 不 我觉得...
No, no, no, see, I think...
我觉得你今晚突然没这时间了
I think suddenly you're busy tonight.
你跟我一起去
You come with me.
那也是只有我和你了 对吧
Then it'll just be me and you, right?
-只有我和你 -对
- Just me and you? - Yeah.
我怎么忍♥心对着这么漂亮的脸说不呢
How can I say no to that pretty face?
希尔玛
加 州 海 岸
-你好 -那位置有怪味
- Hi. - That seat smells funny.
所以我才把背包放那里
Why I put backpack there.
是嘛 不过我不介意
Yeah, I don't mind.
-你叫什么名字 -安妮卡
- What's your name? - Anica.
安妮卡 我知道你在这里干什么
Anica, I know what you're doing here.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you talk about.
我只是坐车去希尔玛的乘客
I'm just passenger on way to Sylmar.
你吞了多少海♥洛♥因♥
How much heroin have you swallowed?
你别胡说
You know nothing.
这些人会把你卖♥♥掉
These people are gonna sell you.
让你卖♥♥肉给他们挣钱
They're gonna use you for sex.
不 他们会帮我拿到美国绿卡
No, they will help me become american.
安妮卡 跟我合作 好吗
Work with me, Anica, okay?
你能过得比这个更好
You can have a better life than this.
你骗人
It is lies.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你想让我做什么
What do you need me to do?
我要你戴上这个
I need you to wear this.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表