剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
能给我来一支吗
Hey, can I have one of those?
谢谢
Thank you.
我还没有对你揍我弟弟的脸一拳
You know, I never said thank you
跟你道声谢呢
for punching my brother in the face.
你不是说我不应该这么做的吗
Thought you said I shouldn't have done that.
你确实不该 所以我才要感谢你
You shouldn't have. That's why I'm thanking you.
不客气
You're welcome.
你们家跟我们家一样乱吗
Your family as messed up as ours?
算了 不用回答了
Never mind. Don't answer that.
我第一次见你的时候没想到你是基佬
You know, I didn't think you were gay when I first met you.
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
我看见你和我弟弟进了里屋
I saw you and my brother go in the back room.
不不不 宝贝 你听我说
Oh, no, no, no, baby, you know,
卡利托被我气疯了 对吧 你看我这
see, Carlito was mad at me, right? And you get me...
大家都知道卡利托喜欢男人
It's no secret that Carlito's gay.
这是个公开的秘密
I mean, it's a secret everyone knows.
但就他自己不承认而已
But he's the only one that doesn't talk about it.
没错 但就是...
Right, but it's just that...
其实 什么都没发生
Honestly, nothing happened.
我又不会为此责怪他
I don't blame him for trying.
是吗
Yeah?
但老实说 我不是 我完全不是基佬
But honestly-- but I'm not--I'm not gay at all.
也许吧
Maybe you're not.
麦克 成功了
Hey, Mike, it worked.
强尼拿下了 我们出发了
Johnny pulled it off. We're on our way.
我们来回忆一下 他们怎么跟你说的
Let's go over this again. What were they telling you?
就是"拿上背包"
Just "Take the backpack."
戴牛仔帽的男人会找我
The man in the cowboy hat will look for me.
-就这么多 -好 听我说
- That is all. - Okay, listen to me.
你只要按照他们的要求做
All you have to do is do whatever they say,
其他的就交给这个窃听器
and this-- this wire is gonna do the rest of it.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
加 州 海 岸
我和我搭档会一直跟在你后面
My partner and I are gonna be right behind you the whole time.
没事 没事
It's okay. It's okay.
来 我带你去下洗手间
Come on, gonna take you to the washroom.
就在后面 坚持住
It's in the back. Come on.
距离接头位置还有五分钟车程
We're about five minutes out from the shop.
收到
Copy.
大家注意 卡里托·索拉诺五分钟后到
All right, listen up, Carlito Solano is five out.
在他进大楼前原地待命
Hold your positions until he's inside the building.
重复一遍 卡里托·索拉诺进大楼前
I repeat, no one moves until Carlito Solano
原地待命
is inside the building.
各就各位 警觉点
Here we go, boys. Look alive.
坚持住 好吗
Hang with me, okay?
很好 都吐出来吧
Good. Good, let it out.
会没事的 都吐出来吧
You're gonna be okay. Just let it out.
你吞了多少
How many are there?
没事的 没事的
It's fine. It's fine.
-晚上好 警官 -你会没事的
- Evening, officer. - Everything's gonna be fine.
这是你的车吗
Is this your vehicle?
-是的 -身上有枪吗
- Yes, it is. - Got your weapon on you?
-当然有 -好的
- Absolutely. - all right, man.
请你慢慢地下车 好吗
Come out nice and slow for me, all right?
警官 你这是干什么
What's this about, sir?
-请你出来 -我是名海关署探员
- Come out. - Excuse me-- I'm an I.C.E. agent.
我知道你是谁 请你配合慢慢下车
I know who you are. Step out nice and slow, brother.
听着 你们搞错了
Listen, guys, you guys are making a big mistake.
还有吗
Is there any more?
我记得你说有十个
I thought you said there was ten.
杰克 有一个气球在她胃里破了
Jakes, one of the balloons ruptured in her stomach!
她在抽搐 安妮卡 呼吸 呼吸
She's seizing. Anica, breathe, breathe.
看着我 看着我 呼吸
Look at me. Look at me! Breathe!
是我 什么事
Si. Digame.
什么
What?
怎...怎么会...
How... how did--
怎么了 出什么事了
What's wrong? What happened?
取消接货
Pickup is off.
麦克 强尼和卡里托刚掉头了
Mike, Johnny and Carlito just turned around.
我也不知道怎么回事
I have no idea why.
什么
What?
大家快上 所有人现在就上
All right, let's go. Everyone, move now.
快上 卡里托不来了
Go! Move! Carlito's not coming.
我们得封锁那个证据
We need to lock down that evidence.
-你们真的搞错了 -我们逮捕你的
- You guys are making a big mistake. - The reason why...
-原因是... -我懂 我也是名...
- we're stopping you is... - I understand. I'm an officer...
-执法人员 -我们收到张你的逮捕令
- of the law as well. - We got an open warrant for you--
-什么逮捕令 -你违反了禁令
- A warrant for what? - Violating a restraining order.
她死了
She's dead.
杰克 她死了
Jakes, she's dead.
杰克 我...
Okay, Jakes, I'm gonna--
我需要你之后开车跟着我 好吗
I'm gonna need you to roll with me with this, okay?
我冒充安妮卡 我会带上窃听器
I'm gonna take Anica's place. I'm gonna wear the wire, okay?
我要你跟着我
I need you to follow me in.
我只用过通讯设备说过卡里托要来
No one knew Carlito was even coming here
除此之外不可能有人知道
until I announced it on the radio.
是我们内部泄露出去的
This leak is all ours.
你这个结论言之尚早
You're jumping to conclusions, all right?
不
No.
在抓到内鬼之前 我不会再相信任何人了
We can't trust anyone until I know who it is.
旅途如何
How was the trip?
太久了
It was long.
加州海岸
恩赐之地
第二季 第五集
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表