剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
One thing, though--
我得说他有点过于有创造力了
He does suffer from what I like to call creativity.
是吗 他是个不走寻常路的家伙吗
Really? So he's a "think outside of the box" kind of guy?
我跟你说件事
Let me tell you a story.
几年前 我在卡托斯集团当卧底
Few years back, I'm undercover with the Catorce Cartel.
当时我就快被这该死的前任线人揭穿身份了
I was about to get made by this former lineman.
韦斯特突然闯进来 和那个家伙打了一架
West blows in, picks a fight with the guy,
因此我才没有暴露
just so I could keep my cover.
而他却断了三根肋骨 脾脏破裂
Busted three ribs and ruptured his spleen.
他为了团队愿意赴汤蹈火
He'll do anything for the team.
好的 我要问的就这么多
All right, well, that's all I need.
-谢谢你 -客气
- Thank you so much for your time. - Okay.
多保重
Take care.
-口音装的不错 -我们都这么干
- Nice accent. - That's how it's done.
-有什么发现 -通过马卡姆手♥机♥的GPS
- What do you got? - Made a heat map
做了一张活动热区图
from the GPS on Markham's cell.
都是能想到的东西 办公室 健身房♥
Stuff you'd expect-- work, gym,
去学校接孩子之类的
kid school, et cetera.
他存钱的银行呢
What about his bank?
不止一家
Banks, actually.
洛杉矶银行 盖蒂国家银行
Bank of Los Angeles, Getty National.
两家
Two.
差不多
Sort of.
洛杉矶警♥察♥局反黑组用洛杉矶银行发工资
LAPD makes direct deposits into bank of Los Angeles...
问题就来了
which begs the question,
为什么他要穿过整个城市
why the hell would he go all the way across town
去另外开一个账户
for another account?
也许他把索拉诺给他的回扣都存在那里
Maybe that's where he's keeping his cut from Solano.
无所谓 因为我们没法去查他的账户
It doesn't matter, because we can't get in there anyway, so...
没有搜查令就不行
Not without a warrant.
除非你去抢劫
Unless you want to rob the joint.
-你好 -你发现什么了
- Hey. - Hey, what'd you find?
他没什么问题
So, uh, he checks out.
我是说 他们说他临场发挥很有一套
I mean, they say that he's a good improviser.
即兴瞎编非常厉害
He pulls really good numbers.
没什么问题 他很忠心
Check it out. He's loyal.
-你怎么看 -看起来没什么问题
- So what do you think? - It seems legit.
如果真是这样挺好的
Fine if it is,
只要他不是来四处打探查我们的
as long as he's not sniffing around after us.
你觉得这样一直不说话有用吗 兰迪
You think this silence game works, Randy?
除非没在你身上找到
Only if you haven't been caught
那十公斤可♥卡♥因♥
with ten kilos of cocaine on you.
如果你设个买♥♥局 把桑塔纳帮钓出来
If you set up the buy with the Santanas,
这件事我就不再追究了
I'll make this all go away.
说起来容易
Like it's that easy, man.
你弟弟知道你在这儿吗
Your brother know you're in here, huh?
玛库斯 他多大了 13岁吗
Marcus-- what is he, uh, 13 years old?
你♥爸♥在监狱里
Your dad's in the pen.
你是唯一能照顾他的人 对吧
You're the only one left to take care of him, right?
如果你走了谁来照顾他呢
Who's gonna take care of him if you go away?
你猜他会被送去什么样的寄养家庭
What kind of foster home you think he's gonna get stuck in?
以前我的一个手下被杀了 他是个警♥察♥
Buddy of mine was--was shot. He was a cop.
-那就是警♥察♥的下场 -喂
- That's what happens to cops. - Hey!
关键是 他有个孩子
Thing is, he had a kid, all right?
那时他11岁 那孩子很乖
He was 11 years old-- Nicest kid,
却不得不去寄养家庭
had to go to a foster home,
搬到了奥克斯纳的一家
went up with this family in Oxnard--
幸福家庭 信教
Sweet people, churchgoers.
丈夫每晚都会带那个孩子去车♥库♥
The husband would take that kid into the garage every night,
他对他做了很多难以启齿的事
and he would do things to him.
可直到这个可怜的孩子在他16岁生日时
No one knew till the poor kid blew his brains out
朝自己的脑袋开了一枪 才有人知道
on his 16th birthday.
所以你要知道...
So the point is...
在这件事情上 你不是唯一不幸的人
you're not the only one doing hard time because of this.
你得为你弟弟玛库斯着想
You need to think about your little brother Marcus.
明白吗
Understand?
好吧
All right.
我会去做
I'll do it.
我会帮你们设局
I'll help you set up the buy.
给兰迪拿部手♥机♥
Let's get Randy a phone.
这么做就对了
It's the right move.
-你好吗 哥们儿 -露西娅在吗
- Hey, what's up, man? Uh, is Lucia here?
不在
Nah.
我只是想找露西娅谈谈
Look, hey, I just want to talk to Lucia, okay?
我是卡里托的朋友
Hey, I'm a friend of Carlito's.
-你认识卡里托 -是的
- You know Carlito? - Yeah.
去把那姑娘叫来
Get the girl.
卡里托的朋友
Carlito's friend...
我的枪呢
Where are my guns?
我对枪的事一无所知 伙计
I don't know nothing about no guns, man.
你说卡里托的朋友会拿枪来
You said Carlito's friend was bringing the guns.
不是他 是西蒙拿过来
Not him. Simon's bringing them.
那么我们就不需要你了
Then we have no need for you.
不 不 不 听着 听着 听着
No, no, no, hey, look, look, look.
我能帮你弄来能解决麻烦的东西
I could get you something for your trouble,
比枪还管用
something better than the guns.
露西娅 那个保险箱
Lucia, the safe--
你能打开它吗
Can you open it?
能 不过...
Yeah, but--
听我的 打开就是了
Nah, j-just open it.
你要是敢玩什么花招 你的脑袋
You try anything funny, there'll be a hole
可就再也保不住了
where your brain used to be.
起来
Get up.
拿着 就当作是礼物
Take this. Take it as a gift.
别让人家说索拉诺家的人
Let it not be said that the Solanos don't know
不懂得待客之道
how to treat their guests.
好啊
Yeah.
倒是上等货
This is good shit.
你们拿走那包可♥卡♥因♥ 把它卖♥♥掉
You take that coke, and you sell it.
我们就扯平了
We square.
这样应该就能完全弥补你们在枪上的损失
It should make up for whatever you lost on the guns.
可♥卡♥因♥是为了解决眼前的麻烦
The coke is for our trouble.
但我们还是要拿走我们的枪
But we still want our guns.
西蒙到了我们会打电♥话♥给你的
We'll call you when Simon gets here.
我们会等着的
We'll wait.
等我和埃德加先用这包可♥卡♥因♥捱过这一阵
By the time Edgar and I get through with this coke,
枪就该到了
the guns will be here.
但愿如此 不然你们就倒霉了
I hope the guns are here, or we'll have a problem.
东区
披 萨
盖蒂国家银行
里面发生了什么
What happened in there?
你看到什么了
What'd you see?
我看到...
I saw...
年轻的 受了惊吓的女孩们
young, scared girls.
他们让我们脱♥光♥衣服
They stripped us down.
并且拍了照
They took pictures...
为了盘点人数吧 我猜
For inventory, I guess.
然后那些男人来了 我们站成一排
And then they'd make us line up when the men came.
最糟的就是看着这些女孩
The worst part was, was seeing these girls
都不知道自己是不是想被人买♥♥走
not know whether or not they wanted to be bought,
希望她们要去的地方
hoping that where they were going
比之前待过的这地方要强一些
was better than where they were.
-佩琪 -不 不用道歉
- Paige-- - No, don't apologize.
我只是告诉你为什么我没法放任她们不管
I'm just telling you why I can't leave them.
来了
Here we go.
又是一个买♥♥家 狗♥日♥的♥
It's another buyer. Shit.
好吧 好消息
All right, that's good news.
兰迪·德米罗说到做到了
Randy Demillo made good on his word.
他安排了跟桑塔纳帮见面
He's got a meeting set up with the Santanas Gang
谈一笔大买♥♥卖♥♥
to make a big buy.
我们需要一些志愿者参加这次行动
Gonna need some volunteers to go in on this op,
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表