剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
小姐 我什么都不知道...
Lady, I don't know shit about shit.
如果你觉得某个想象中的地址
If you think some imaginary address
值得你开枪打我...
is worth shooting me over--
我不会打你的 杜克
Oh, I'm not gonna shoot you, Duke.
该死的罪犯们可不会留什么送货地址 小姐
Goddamn criminals don't leave forwarding addresses, lady.
紧急联♥系♥电♥话♥呢
Emergency phone number?
什么都没有吗
Nothing?
听着 我会把这里全给毁了
Listen, I'm about to burn this whole shed down,
除非你觉得你那容器有腿会自己躲开...
so unless you think that terrarium shit's got legs--
圣母玛利亚 有 我有电♥话♥号♥码
Mother of Mary, yeah, I got a damn number.
去拿
Let's go.
有什么发现
What'd you get?
一个新电♥话♥号♥码 她没接电♥话♥
Oh, it's a new number. She didn't pick up.
我在语♥音♥信箱留了言
I left a voice mail,
解释说我没什么恶意
explained that there were no hard feelings.
我只想要我那一份
I just want my cut.
我能做些什么
How can I help?
你帮不上忙 暂时只能等着了
You can't. For now, it's just waiting.
我开始觉得自己在这挺没用的
I'm starting to feel a little useless here.
你们都在冲锋陷阵
You guys are all boots on the ground,
我就只在这摆棋布阵
and I'm just here moving pieces.
摆棋布阵好的地方在于...小麦
Yeah, well, the good thing about moving pieces, Mikey,
你不用当替罪羊
is you don't have to take the flack.
再联♥系♥
I'll talk to you.
好的
Copy that.
如果我问你个问题
If I ask you a question,
你会老实回答吗
will you answer it honestly?
问我什么
Ask me what?
在苏拉那儿
At Sulla's,
你是什么感觉
how did you feel?
我一遍遍回想那天
I mean, I've gone over and over that day.
我知道我想留在那儿
And I get that I was being unreasonable in a way,
是有些不理智
trying to stay there,
为什么你会觉得自己所做的事
and why you thought it seemed like a good idea
是明智的呢
to do what you did.
真的
I do.
但当他打我的时候
But when he hit me,
他对我施暴的时候
when he physically hit me,
你是什么感觉
how did you feel?
在我小时候
When I was a kid,
我爷爷在北部有间小木屋
my grandpa had this cabin upstate,
我们会去那儿远足
and we'd go hiking.
似乎每次我们去远足的时候
And it seemed like every time we went hiking,
都会遇到捕狐狸的陷阱 空的
we'd come across a fox trap, an empty one,
因为狐狸...
after the fox had--
咬断了自己的腿
gnawed off his leg.
没错
Yeah.
我总是会为那只可怜的
And I always felt so bad
跛足的狐狸感到难过
for that poor, hobbled fox.
我也会想 狐狸的感觉一定糟透了
And I thought about how horrible it must feel.
但现在我知道那种感觉了
But now I know that that part,
断腿之后
the after,
反而是很轻松的
that's the easy part.
而真正艰难的是...
The hard part is when--
在你只剩两条路可走的时候
is when you whittle it down to two options.
你要么坐以待毙
You can either wait it out, die,
要么选择舍弃身体的一部分...
or you can take this piece of yourself, and you can--
你可以切断它
you can mutilate it,
毁掉它
destroy it,
也许会有活下去的可能
and maybe live.
这回答了你的问题吗
Does that answer your question?
是的
Yeah.
事实上还真是难以置信
It's actually quite incredible
即使被粗暴对待的是我 在你口中
that even when you're talking about me being slapped around,
那只狐狸却是你
you're the fox.
我算什么 麦克
What am I, Mike?
我是那条腿吗
I'm--I'm the leg?
你想要我怎样
What do you want from me?
我想要你回到陷阱里去
I want you back in the trap.
墨西哥 特卡特
-进来吧 -不是吧
- Come on in. - No.
这里一点都不好 强尼
This is no bueno, Johnny.
不不 这只是家街边的假日旅馆 伙计
No, no, there's a fiesta inn just down the street, man.
不 伙计 你看
No, man, look,
特卡特遍地都是索拉诺的眼线
the Solanos have eyes all over Tecate.
好吧 廉价的破旅馆...
Okay, and cheap-ass hotels--
他们不需要登记身份证 我们只能这样了
They don't check I.D.s, so this is what we got.
该死的
God damn.
床我先选了
Dibs, I guess.
伙计 我在想
Hey, dude, I was thinking, you know,
今晚或者明早什么时候
tonight or in the morning or whatever,
要是想的话你可以回家去
you could head home if you want.
不 伙计 抓住锡德后麦克会告诉我们的
Nah, man, Mike's gonna let us know when Sid's in custody.
在那之前我们就在这待着
Until then, we stay.
但我们在这什么也不做
Yeah, but if we're doing nothing but hanging out here,
我一个人就能搞定
I can do all that by myself.
你知道吗
You know?
你做了什么 强尼
What'd you do, Johnny?
我什么都没做
I didn't do nothing.
-强尼你做了什么 -什么都没做 杰克
- What'd you do, Johnny? - I didn't do nothing, Jakes.
我不想行动的时候 露西娅还在那栋房♥子里
Look, man, I don't want Lucia at that house if shit goes down.
卡里托和锡德之间的那些事儿
All right, between Carlito and Sid
现在又传闻麦克焚尸什么的
and now Mike's burning bodies or something.
那儿太水深火热了 我不想让她待在那儿
It's too hot. I don't want her there.
你听见自己说了什么吗
Do you hear yourself?
明天早上我会带她来这儿
I'll bring her here in the morning,
赶在任何人被逮捕之前
all right, before any of the arrests.
到时你不在这里的话比较好
It'd be better if you weren't here.
你真的想赶我走吗
Are you really trying to clear me out,
那样你就能扒光墨西哥小妞儿的衣服
so you can get your little burrito off?
好吧 强尼 随你的便吧
Fine, Johnny. Have it your way.
反正这地方也烂透了
This place sucks anyway.
那女孩儿会害死你的
That girl's gonna be the death of you.
不会
Nah.
这一切都在我掌控之中
I got this under control.
对 我是艾金
Yeah. Arkin.
这里是海关及边境保卫局
This is C.B.P.
我们在洛杉矶机场移♥民♥检查站逮到一个女孩儿
We caught a girl coming through Immigration over at l.A.X.
移♥民♥的事儿不归我管
Oh, immigration. That's not my...
系统显示你递交了一份留意她的详情通报
System says you got an A.P.B. out for her.
她叫莉娜·维西罗夫
Her name is Lina Veselov.
你确定是她吗
Are you sure that it's her?
我正看着她呢 没错
I'm looking right at her, yeah.
我这就过来
I'm on my way.
我明白
但如果你信任我 为什么我现在不能用这笔钱
还有什么是我没有给你的
放在桌子上就可以了
On top of the table's fine.
我应该有自♥由♥支配花钱的权利
那也许你应该自己赚钱 不是吗
欢迎你来 强尼
Welcome, Johnny.
我很想这儿有位年轻人
I miss having a young person here
能展现出一点点责任感
who exhibits a touch of accountability.
爸爸 等有一天你醒来的时候
Father, when you wake up one day
发现你的孩子们都离开了你
and realize both your children have left you,
也许你会展现出一点点责任感
maybe you will exhibit a touch of accountability.
我女儿
My daughter,
我的孩子们 他们俩都...
my children, both of them...
一切都是这副德行
Everything is such a spectacle.
欢迎来我家
Welcome to my home.
说实话 我很惊讶您会邀请我
I'm surprised you invited me, frankly.
热情友好孕育忠诚 对吗
Hospitality breeds loyalty, no?
我们就直接从这笔钱里抽成吗
So we just take our cut from here?
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表