剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
24 hours R&R.
我去
oh, shit.
街上犯事的也休一天假吗
Street crime taking a day off too?
是啊 我们就这么盼着吧
Yeah, let's hope so.
听着 我和我的队员们
Listen, me and the gang,
明天要出趟门
we're gonna take a little road trip tomorrow.
我希望你也一起来
I was hoping you'd come along.
去哪儿
Hmm, road trip where?
往南走 去特卡特
Heading down south to Tecate.
特卡特
Tecate?
我还以为你已经跟卡洛斯·索拉诺没瓜葛了
Thought your contract with Carlos Solano expired.
是没瓜葛了
Yeah, it did.
但我觉得他想重新合作
But I imagine he wants to make a new one.
保罗
Paul,
如果有人花钱让你提供警方保护
if you're offered cash for police protection,
你会怎么做
what do you do?
真是有意思
You know, it's funny.
要是你前几个月这么问我 我...
If you'd asked me that a few months ago, I--
我本来不想说的 锡德
I wasn't gonna tell you this, Sid,
但...我快要当爸爸了
but...I got a kid on the way.
不开玩笑 你说真的
No shit. Is that right?
真的
Shit, yeah.
才妊娠初期 但...
I mean, we're still in the first trimester, but--
恭喜你 这是大事
Congratulations. That's big.
-是的 -是大事
- Yeah. - That's big.
只要是能让我孩子过上好日子的
Whatever it takes to make a life for my kid,
我都会去做
that's what I'd do.
-你有护照吧 -当然
- You got a passport, yeah? - Definitely.
兄弟 我们明天天一亮就走
We leave bright and early tomorrow morning, my man.
-谢谢老大 -行
- Thanks, boss. - Yeah.
你以前见过那么多钱吗
You ever seen this much money before?
假♥钞♥的话见过
Counterfeit, yeah.
要是假♥钞♥ 那你的回答就是没见过 强尼
If it's counterfeit, the answer's no, Johnny.
能以假乱真的 见过
Shit looks real enough, yeah.
就像问"你见过蒙娜丽莎吗"
That's like saying, "You ever seen the Mona Lisa?"
然后你说"见过 我妈有张海报"
And you say, "Yeah, my mom had a poster."
没错 所以我有见过啊
Yeah, so I've seen it.
我能看出来你的小脑瓜子在转
I can see your small brain working,
-但我不明白为什么 -这是语义学
- but I don't understand why-- - It's semantics.
你就是不明白我现在在说什么
You just don't know what I'm talking about right now.
小佩 你说见过假♥钞♥
Yo, P, ain't seeing the counterfeit
和见过真钱是不是基本上就一回事
basically the same thing as seeing the real thing?
我没兴趣 强尼
I don't care, Johnny.
至少帮个忙吧
Hey, can you give us a hand at least?
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
-给钱做标记 -对
- Marking bills. - Yep.
给索拉诺送钱
Take the money to Solano,
索拉诺付给反黑组
Solano pays the G.T.F.,
然后麦克就靠这些有紫色小点的钱逮捕锡德
and then Mike busts Sid with the wad of little, purple dots.
-我还有别的事要做 -什么事
- I got other things to do. - What things?
搞定这些钱就基本上搞定整个案子了
The money's basically the whole case.
锡德和索拉诺不是唯一要紧的事
Sid and Solano aren't the only elements.
是跟麦克和那个俄♥罗♥斯♥女孩有关吗
This about Mike and the Russian girl?
她是乌克兰人
Ukrainian.
你是不是掌握了什么确凿的证据
Is there anything that you do know?
别说了 老兄
Shut up, dude.
你到底觉得他做了什么事
Yo, what do you actually think he did?
我是说
I mean--
我觉得莉娜已经死了
I think Lina's dead.
而麦克知道要是他告诉我
And Mike knew if he called it in
我就会把那栋房♥子封掉
that I'd close down the compound.
所以他火化了她的尸体
So he burned her body
制♥造♥出她失踪的假象来掩盖真♥相♥
and faked her disappearance to cover his tracks.
好吧 我们说的肯定不是同一个麦克
Okay, we can't be talking about the same Mike.
你们在说的那个麦克·沃伦
The Mike Warren that you are talking about
是不存在的 强尼
does not exist, Johnny.
这也不是你不帮忙的理由吧
Still don't see how that's an excuse not to help out.
你真的觉得麦克会烧掉一具尸体
Yo, you really think Mike would burn a body?
人在迫不得已的时候 什么事情都做得出来
Hey, anybody can do anything under the right circumstances.
你好 布里格斯
Hey, yo, Briggs.
麦克让我们给钱做标记 来帮忙吗
Mike's got us marking bills. You want to help out?
不好意思 强尼乖乖 忙着呢
Sorry, Johnny boy. Hands are full.
行 好吧
Yeah, okay.
齐头并进 明白吗
Run my parallel. Copy?
收到
Copy.
-保持在线 -在线
- Hold. - Online.
行动
Go.
她没费什么时间
She didn't waste much time.
-安全 -搜索房♥间
- Clear. - Sweep the room.
彻查屋子 看她有没有落下什么
Check for anything she may have left behind.
她把东西都带走了
She took a round.
我们要打给兽医和无照黑医问问有无伤者吗
Think we call vets and out-of-work surgeons?
安全
Clear!
不用 安珀自己搞定了
Nah, Amber did it herself.
我知道这姑娘很牛
I mean, I knew this broad was tough,
但居然能取出自己背后的子弹
but to pull a slug out of your own back?
你该在她自救的时候
You should have had a team here
就带人冲进来
while she was playing doctor.
我 这是你的活
Me? This is your circus.
我还在处理银行的事
I was still dealing with the bank.
是我在处理银行的事
I was dealing with the bank.
你想怎样 你是想让我道歉吗
What do you want? You want me to apologize?
那样能让你好受点 是吗
Would that make you feel better?
整天无功而返 我已经烦透了
I'm sick of coming up empty-handed.
你不是吗
Aren't you?
还用问吗
No doubt.
-好吧 -我会找到她的 麦克
- Okay. - I'll find her, Mike.
她不在这里 还不接你电♥话♥
Well, she's not here, and she's not answering your calls.
-我觉得她已经... -麦克
- So I think she's-- - Mike.
我会找到她
I will find her.
好吧 找到跟我说
All right. Let me know.
太平洋工业租赁
太平洋工业租赁
太平洋工业租赁
谈补货是找你吗
You're the guy I talk to about refills?
就是我 稍等
I am that guy. Give me a sec.
杜 克
大功告成
There we are.
你是在哪学的
Where'd you pick that up,
玛莎·斯图尔特还是什么的吗
on Martha Stewart or something?
"全媒体"家政公♥司♥创始人
我前任曾在展销会上卖♥♥这些东西
My ex used to sell these at trade fairs.
现在她赚得比我还多 所以...
Now she earns more than I do, so--
我跟你说 这比收拾野猫[小妞]要好多了
A lot nicer than shredding up bobcats, I'll tell you that.
我是该另请高明了吗
Should I take my business elsewhere?
不 这些东西不会从架子上跳下来的
Nah, these things aren't jumping off the shelf.
二氧化碳和氩气
CO2, Argon.
没问题
No problem.
我可不记得卖♥♥这个给你
You know, I don't remember selling you this.
我这记性真是让我骄傲
Kind of pride myself on remembering.
我不是来买♥♥的人
I wasn't the one who bought it.
你认识安珀吗
You know Amber?
你跟那小精灵是一起的
Oh, you're rolling with the pixie, huh?
事实上我在找她
I'm looking for her, actually.
我想着也许你有个送货地址
I was hoping you had a forwarding address maybe.
-我没有印象 -有意思
- Nothing springs to mind. - That's funny.
你那出名的好记性是怎么了 杜克
What happened to your famous memory, Duke?
有句话怎么说来着
What is it they say?
最好的泳者也会陷入暗流
Even the best swimmers get caught in the undertow.
是这么说的吗
Oh, is that what they say?
现在是这样的
'Cause here's the deal.
安珀带着一大笔钱跑了
Amber ran off with a considerable sum of money,
其中有我的那一大份
much of which I have a pretty fair claim to.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表