剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
我没有纠缠啊 卡珊德拉
Nobody's pushing, Cassandra.
丹尼尔不需要你
Daniel doesn't need you.
你错了 男孩子都需要父亲的
No, you're wrong. A boy needs his father.
我就是他父亲
I'm his father.
我不知道这家伙是谁
I don't know who the hell this guy is.
我们现在一家人其乐融融
Look, we've got all the family we need--
我才是他父亲 哥儿们
I'm his father, man!
戴尔 我们警告过你 你却一再骚扰我们
Dale, you were warned. You kept harassing us.
卡珊德拉 我才没骚扰你们
Cassandra, nobody's harassing, okay?
我只是探望家人 这是我的唯一要求
I just want visitation. That's all I'm asking.
杰克先生 退后
Mr. Jakes, step back.
我们手里有禁令 请你离开
We've got a restraining order. We need you to go.
卡珊德拉 你为什么要这么绝情
Cassandra, why are you doing this?
你不能这么做
You can't do this!
好吧
Okay, all right.
我服从 我服从还不行吗
All right! All right, fine.
你不能这么做 放开我 哥儿们
You can't do this! Get off of me, man.
-丹尼尔 -快进来 快点儿
- Daniel. - Get in here, quick, quick.
-爸爸 爸爸 -丹尼尔 你怎么
- Dad? Dad! - Daniel, you weren't supposed
-这么早就回家了 -那人是谁
- to be home yet. - Who's that man?
-没关系 -他是谁啊
- It's okay. - Who's that man?
-爸爸 他是谁啊 -不认识的人
Daddy, who's that man? - It's nobody.
-我是你♥爸♥爸 -快进去
- I'm your father! - Come on.
-他是谁啊 -我是你♥爸♥爸
- Who's that man? - I'm your father!
放开我
Get off of me!
我好像认识你
I think I know you.
抱歉 你认错人了
Sorry, no.
没错 你经常去做礼拜
Yeah, you're a churchgoer.
你叫凯莉
Name's Kelly.
我不记得见过你
I don't remember you from meetings.
是啊 我一般比较安静
Yeah, I pretty much keep to myself.
不太说话
I don't talk much, you know?
教堂里的人说 心会告诉你恰当的时机
They say your heart will tell you when the time is right.
我一直在努力听自己的心 但只听到杂音
I've been listening to mine, but so far, crickets.
是啊 我也用了好久才打开心扉
Yeah, it took me a long time to open up.
关于你丈夫的死 是吧
Yeah, about your husband, right?
我也曾失去很重要的人
Yeah, I lost someone too.
他们还说过 时间会治愈一切
Another thing they tell you is that time heals all wounds.
是啊 时间比龙舌兰[酒名]更有效
Yeah, time does a better job than, uh, tequila.
没错
Yeah.
麦芽酒珍藏版效果奇好
A single-malt reserve works pretty good.
现在我们俩人...
So here we are...
酒瘾复发了
two drunks off the wagon.
我已经戒了
I'm back on.
真的吗
Really?
是的 算上今天已经三天了
Yeah, as of this moment, it's been three days.
三天
Three days.
没错
Yeah.
我比你还多两天
I got you by two.
-五天 -是的
- Five days? - Yeah.
再坚持一天吧 我去街角请你喝咖啡
Make it six, and I'll get you a coffee around the corner.
听你的
You got a deal.
如果你一直盯着这张照片 会有什么奇效
If you stare at it long enough, what happens?
我很想抓住这个人 查理
I want this one bad, Charlie.
谢谢你帮我的忙
Thanks for helping with this.
看起来不错
It looks good.
强尼 监视活动有什么收获吗
Johnny, you get anything from surveillance?
当然 我和他们接了头
Yeah. Yeah, I hit 'em up.
他们说今晚是个很好的机会
They said there's a good chance
卡里托今晚会出现在"黑名册"
Carlito's gonna be at the Black Book tonight.
那是家小型夜♥总♥会♥ 他是合伙人
It's a little nightclub. He's part owner.
好的 查理 去结识一下
All right. Charlie, make contact?
我想多做点背景调查
I'd like to do more background.
你这么貌美如花 还需要准备什么呢
You have this face. What more do you need?
同意 行动吧
I agree. Let's get to it.
好吧
Fine.
-有情况吗 -没有
- Anything? - Mm-mm.
你觉得他在这里吗
You think he's even here?
他没准儿在网上买♥♥墨西哥的古董呢
He's probably online shopping for Mexican antiques.
什么意思
What does that even mean?
你看了我整理的材料吗
Did you even read the stuff I put together?
注意 别回头
Yo, yo, yo. Don't look, okay?
刚过去的那个男人叫埃斯特班
Dude that just passed, that's Esteban.
-我必须看一下 -好吧 看吧
- I have to look. - Okay, look.
他是卡里托的亲信
That's Carlito's right-hand man.
看清了吗
All right?
现在 过去和他搭讪
Now, go over there and talk to him.
使出浑身解数 钓到他 好吗
Do whatever you got to do. Get in with him, okay?
动动你的嘴皮子
Do that thing you do with your lips.
你懂的
You got it.
也许吧
Maybe.
"也许"是什么意思
What do you mean maybe?
他肯定喝完酒然后去跳舞
Yo, he's gonna have a drink and then bounce.
-去跟他聊聊 -好吧 好吧
- Go talk to him. - All right, all right.
去跟他搭讪 快去
Go talk to him. Go.
这样不对
It's not right.
这样就是不对的 算了吧
It's just not right. Let it go.
再给我一杯酒
Can I have another drink?
我现在不能这么做
I can't-- I can't do this right now.
这是命令 小查
We got orders, Chuck.
好吧 那你就去服从命令吧
Okay, then you follow them.
等到事态不对 那都怪你
And when it turns to shit, that's on you.
你会这样对麦克说吗
You gonna say that to Mike?
-我♥干♥不了 我♥干♥不了 -查理 查理
- I can't. I can't. - Charlie--Charlie--
我就是不能这么做
I just can't right now.
没错 最近这几周
Yeah, me and the, uh, old wagon have had
我对戒酒真是既爱又恨
a love/hate relationship these past few weeks.
-所以现在 -好点了
- So this is... - Better.
好点了
Better.
你刚才说你失去了某个人
You said you lost someone?
是的
Yeah.
家里失火
A house fire...
没人生还
There were no survivors.
我们非常恩爱
She and I were very much in love.
听起来真不错
Oh, that sounds so good right now.
-你负责哪个 -第二个
- Which one are you on? - My second.
已经没原来那么生气了
Been dulling the anger I've been feeling.
除了揪出索拉诺我还做了什么
What did I do besides get us Solano?
我不能原地踏步
I wasn't looped in.
而且你还拿布里格斯的命去冒险
And you risked Briggs on a long shot.
高风险高回报
Paid off.
说到回报
Speaking of paying,
一直让局长陪着卡扎玩哑谜可不容易
getting the director to keep up the Caza charade wasn't easy.
你真幸运有我帮你处处留心
You're lucky you got me looking out for you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
继续调查索拉诺的事情
Run the Solano thing.
如果属实 我们就继续行动 一举拿下
If it's real, we work it up, and then we take it down.
保持专注 麦克
Just stay focused, Mike.
我们进展很顺利
We're doing good.
如果方法得当 我们就能继续查下去
And we can keep on doing that if we play this right.
会的 我们合作得很好
We will. We make a good team.
不要忘了
Don't you forget that.
我知道你重回故地 有很多事要处理
Look, I know you're back there and it's like a thing.
但我不希望你停止向我汇报
I just don't want you getting lost upstream on me,
明白吗
you got it?
不会的
I won't get lost.
-去睡吧 -好的 晚安
- Get some sleep. - I will. Good night.
恩赐之地
第二季 第二集
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表