剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
以及适应周围环境的能力
and ability to adapt to the situation around--
搞什么 他作弊
What is-- he's cheating.
哥儿们 你还什么都没说呢
Dude, you didn't even say anything.
强尼 你没作弊怎么会知道我作弊了
Johnny, how do you know I'm cheating if you're not cheating?
我太了解你了
Because I know you.
-别吵了 -我是在试你
- Shut up. - I was testing you...
-别吵了 你们俩 -你果然没通过
- Shut up, you two. - and you failed.
杰克 别作弊了
Jakes, stop cheating.
-快点儿 小管 -公正裁决
- Hurry up. Bates... - Officiate.
好吧 好吧
Fine, fine, fine, fine.
你戴上啊 同时戴
Put it on, man. Same time.
拿出男人样子来
Man up, all right? Man up.
听我命令...
On my mark...
开始
Go!
加油 强尼
Go, come on, Johnny!
-一圈 -一圈
- One. - One.
-两圈 -两圈 五圈
- Two. - Two. Five.
-你又作弊 -杰克 停下
- Hey, you're cheating again. - Jakes, stop, stop!
-我没作弊 -三圈
- I'm not cheating. - Three.
-重新开始 -别管闲事
- Start over. - Mind your business.
-四圈 强尼 快啊 -五圈 六圈
- Four. Johnny, move, move! - Five, six.
-五圈 -五圈
- Five. - Five.
-六圈 -八圈
- Six. - Eight.
-七圈 -九圈
- Seven. - Nine.
-七圈 -八圈
- Seven. - Eight.
-八圈 -九圈
- Eight. - Nine.
楼下不准有枪
There's no guns downstairs.
麦克
Mike.
小麦 死囚来也
Yo, Mikey! Dead man walking.
Dead man walking 《死囚上路》[电影名]
-一点都不好笑 强尼 -还是有点好笑的
- That's not funny, Johnny. - It's a little funny.
你们都听说了有人要我脑袋了吧
So you guys heard about the hit, huh?
最近怎样 哥儿们
What's up, brother?
-你最近如何 哥儿们 -挺好 你呢
- How you doing, man? - Good. You?
挺好的
Good, good.
-你好啊 陌生人 -你好啊
- Hey, stranger. - Hey.
冠军诞生了
And we have a winner!
不行 不行 我反对
No. No. Veto that.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
不算 他又作弊了
No. He's cheating again.
是你选择去欢迎李维的 而我选择拿冠军了
You choose to greet Levi, I choose to be a champion.
又一个错误的人生抉择啊 强尼小子
Another poor life choice, John boy.
-欢迎回家 小子 -天啊
- Welcome home, son! - Jesus.
你怎么像换了个人似的 老兄
What the hell happened to you, man?
怎么了 哥高兴不行吗
What, a man can't be happy?
他这样已经有好几个月了
He's been like this for a couple months.
-有点诡异是吧 -欢迎回家
- It's weird, right? - Welcome home.
麦克 我叫泽兰斯基 是缉毒局的
Mike, I'm Zelanski, with the DEA.
-很高兴认识你 -不 叫他"小管"吧
- Nice to meet you. - No, call him "Bates" man.
别 求别叫我"小管"
Hey, don't-- don't call me "Bates."
-他现在睡你的房♥间 -为什么叫"小管"
- He took your room. - Why "Bates"?
因为他是管大♥师♥
'Cause he mastur-bates.
他在监视期间自♥慰♥被我们抓包了
Yo, we caught him jerking it during surveillance.
就一次
Once.
当时我一个人待在车里 大概有十二个小时
I was alone in the car for, like, 12 hours.
现在你睡我的房♥间
And now you're in my room.
没错 我不知道你以前住这儿
Yeah, I didn't know you were crashing here, man.
-我不介意睡沙发的 -没关系
- I'm cool with the couch. - It's fine.
我对这个沙发更有感情
I got good memories on the couch.
-喝啤酒 -明天有行动
- Beer? - OP tomorrow.
麦克 喝点嘛 老兄
Mike, take a beer, dude.
东部都不喝酒吗
You didn't get that stick out in the east?
别闹了 强尼
Lay off, Johnny.
拜托
Come on.
-布里格斯呢 -在楼上
- Where's Briggs? - He's upstairs.
你了解布里格斯的 向来没时间参加派对
You know Briggs-- never any time to party.
是啊 说得没错
Yeah, right.
你说的是保罗·布里格斯吧
You're talking about Paul Briggs, right?
他变了 孩子
It's a new day, son.
好了 再来一局 第二局
All right, round two, round two.
我还会赢
I feel like winning again.
没心情参加派对吗
Not in a partying mood, huh?
麦克
Ha. Michael.
见到你真高兴 很高兴你能来
Good to see you, man. Glad you could make it out.
我明白那一屋子的政客让你抽不开身
I know the house of Hoover keeps you busy.
确实如此
It does.
回来的感觉怎么样
How's it feel to be back?
-我很想念这里 -是吗
- I missed it. - Yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
很多事都变了
Things are different.
怎么说
How so?
我住这儿的时候
There was a strict
还有"楼下不准有枪"的禁令呢
"No guns downstairs" policy when I lived here.
还有杰克抱我了
Jakes hugged me.
是啊 确实有点反常
Yeah. Yeah, that would be entropy--
所有事情都越来越让人理不清了
All things running towards chaos.
这是关于明天行动的资料吗
Is this the stuff for tomorrow?
没错 你要看看吗
Yeah, you want to run through the paces?
来一瓶
You?
我喝水就行了
I'm good with the agua.
-我们从哪开始 -卡扎的资料
- Where we at? - Caza file.
再也不喝了
Never gonna drink again.
谁啊
Who is that?
小坏蛋
Oh, snap.
小麦
Mikey!
你和布里格斯在楼上开小灶了吧
You and Briggs all partied out up there?
是啊
Yeah.
老兄 见到你真的很高兴
Hey, it's good to see you, man.
我也很高兴
It's good to see you too.
你过得怎样
How you been?
太棒了
Great.
在查几桩自己的案子
Been working up some cases on my own.
-那不错啊 -没错
- That's great, man. - Yeah.
兄弟 你在贝罗那的卧底经历
Yeah, man, your U.C. with Bello--
真的 真的刺♥激♥到我了
it really, really inspired me.
这么说你开始负责案件了
So you're the case agent?
没有
No.
没有 我老是在行动的时候
No, I always end up getting sidetracked
沦落到替别人的行动打掩护
running cover team for somebody else's ops.
我们每个人都有各自的才能
We all have our own talents, you know.
是啊
Yeah.
太对了
Really.
抱歉把你这里弄乱了
Sorry about the mess, man.
又不是没跟你的空酒瓶共枕过
I've slept on your empties before.
我知道
I know.
谁这么荣幸要清理这些垃圾啊
Who gets the pleasure of cleaning this all up?
拜托 老兄
Come on, bro.
你应该记得家务轮班表吧
You of all people should remember the chore wheel.
晚安 小麦
Night, Mikey.
有长进的
新人
麦克
喂
Hey, you.
麦克 你有什么遗愿吗
Hey, Mike. Do you have a death wish?
没有 我没有遗愿
No, I do not have a death wish.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me
你要去恩赐之地
that you were going to Graceland?
我们现在已经到了无事不说的地步了吗
Oh, so now we're telling each other everything?
我们昨晚只是在找乐子吧 杰茜
'cause last night we were just having fun, Jess.
你去那儿干什么呢 麦克
What are you doing there, Mike?
布里格斯许诺你什么了
What did Briggs promise you?
他答应我在解决资产上亿的黑帮集团之前
He promised me some surfing
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表