剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
You're wise and sage-like, Mike Warren.
那他怎么办呢
What about him?
一 二 三 抬起来
All right, one, two, three.
所以这就是你在华盛顿学到的
So are these the kind of upper management skills
高层管理技能吗
they teach you in D.C.?
人力资源管理不是我强项
HR's not my strong suit.
才没有 你做得很好
Nah, you're doing great.
好吧
Yeah.
我有个叔叔死于肺癌
I had an uncle who died of lung cancer.
很悲惨
It was not pretty.
这房♥间不欢迎假好人
This room here is a sanctimony-free room.
我只是来问问卡利托·索拉诺案子的进展
I just want an update on Carlito Solano.
派对查得怎么样了
How was the party?
毫无进展
Party was a no-go.
-什么都没查出来吗 -我刚说了
- There was no play at all? - Just said that, didn't I?
强尼说他有几个主意 所以...
And Johnny says he has a couple of ideas, so...
强尼有什么主意
What kind of ideas does Johnny have?
自己去问强尼
Have to ask Johnny.
我没法问强尼
I can't ask Johnny
因为他和泽兰斯基在外面
because he's out somewhere with Zelanski.
麦克 我也不知道 对不起
Mike, I don't know what to tell you, I'm sorry.
好吧 那告诉我
All right, well, just let me know
派对上发生了什么事...
what happened at the par--
如果要我选 我就选泽兰斯基
If it was up to me, I'd pick Zelanski.
-我以为你喜欢杰克 -没错
- I thought you liked Jakes. - I do.
但跟这没关系 戴尔就像个流浪猫
It's not that, it's just Dale is like a stray cat.
他来这儿就是为了免费食物和温暖住所
He's only here for the free food and a warm place to stay.
-那泽兰斯基 -他更值得信赖
- And Zelanski? - He's much more dependable.
他经常奉承你 你当然会偏心于他
Sure it doesn't hurt that he fawns over you.
不不不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
你可别开始想占有我
You do not get to start being possessive.
这人叫小管
This guy's name is Bates.
我觉得没什么好担心的
I don't think I have anything to worry about.
而一♥夜♥情♥也不代表你可以自以为是
And one night together doesn't mean you can be cocky either.
什么
What?
-说我吗 -没错
- Me? - Yeah.
自以为是
Cocky?
顺便说句 这裙子可真让我着迷
That dress is doing a lot of things to me, by the way.
外面有很多"鹿" 这裙子能让我成为"车灯"
There's a lot of deer out there.
杀他们个措手不及
Helps to be the headlight.
-所以这就像是... -像是...
- So it's like a... - It's like a...
你想成为我的鹿吗
You wanna be my deer?
那我就来当你的车...灯
I'll be your head... light.
-你好啊 布里格斯 -小麦麦
- What's up, Briggs? - Mikey Mike.
去了趟办事处
Stopped by the field office.
有个工作人员让我把这个捎给你
One of the nine-to-fivers had these for you.
你准备要来个电影之夜吗
You, uh, planning a movie night or something
从1984年的开始看
from, like, 1984?
这是"加州海岸"枢纽站的监控录像带
It's security footage from the Calcoast Terminal.
一旦查理接触到卡利托
Once Charlie gets in with Carlito,
我们还需要把他和
we still need to be able to link him
用大巴走私联♥系♥起来
to the contraband on the buses.
问题是 我不知道去搜查哪辆大巴
The problem is, I don't know which buses to knock over.
而你想从监控录像上找到走私的大巴吗
Ah, and you're thinking of spotting 'em on those?
了解
10-4.
不过全看完得耗不少时间 沃伦
That is a lot of hours, Warren.
所以我指望着佩琪
That's why I'm counting on Paige here
能帮我缩小下范围
to help me narrow it down.
怪不得你穿上这条裙子了
Ah. I wondered why you had on...the dress.
-你也知道她这招 -所有人都知道
- You know about this? - Everybody knows about this.
要想买♥♥毒品 就得找白裙女士
You got a coke deal, you call the lady in white.
所以今天是哪个幸运的毒贩子
So who's the lucky dealer?
索拉诺在回声公园里的毒贩子 叫李陀螺
Uh, Solano dealer up in Echo Park, Lil Top.
这难道不是你听过最蠢的名字了吗
Isn't that the stupidest name you ever heard?
-小陀螺 -不 是李
- Little top? - No, Lil.
李陀螺或直接叫陀螺
Lil Top or just Top.
听着 我可不给这些蠢蛋取外号♥
Look, I don't name these idiots.
所以先巴结陀螺 再套他话
Ah, so cozy up to Top, then dig for intel.
没错
Yeah.
事实上 不行 时间紧迫
Actually, no. Clock's running out.
没时间巴结了
No time to cozy.
我要你逼李陀螺卖♥♥出比他库存还多的量
I need you to press Lil Top to sell more than he can handle.
一千克之类的
A kilo, maybe.
等他交不出那么多货时 我们就能知道他下一次进货是什么时候
And when he can't, we'll find out when his next shipment is.
不行 不可行
No, it's not gonna play.
我一直都从陀螺手里买♥♥几克而已
I've never bought more than a few grams from Top.
有钱能使鬼推磨 对吧
Money talks, right?
事实上麦克 这些人就像是田鼠
Actually, Mike, these guys are like field mice.
他们生性如此
They're creatures of habit.
只要发现了一件反常的事情
They spot one little thing out of pattern,
就会飞快地跑回他们的洞里
they're likely to run right back into their hidey-hole.
好吧
All right.
既然我们的白裙女士不够资本
Well, if our lady in white here doesn't have the capital,
我知道你不缉毒了
I know you're off narco.
介意今天当她的甜心老爸吗
Would you mind being her sugar daddy?
我们是去谈交易 不是去做交易的 对吧
Well, we're setting up a deal, not making one, right?
没错
Yeah.
我一直想要给你买♥♥亮闪闪的漂亮玩意
I've always wanted to buy you shiny, pretty things.
好吧 我在路上给你简报下
All right, I'll brief you on the ride.
再见 麦克
Bye, Mike.
戴尔 醒醒
Dale, wake up.
杰克
Jakes!
今天...今天有什么事
Huh? What's--what's-- what's today?
天啊
Ah! Jesus!
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
-要我找什么 -异常的地方
- What am I looking for? - Outliers.
能不能识别出某辆特别的大巴
Something that points to a specific bus.
异常的地方
Outliers.
很好
Fantastic.
白裙女士 好久不见啊
Lady in White, I missed you.
好久不见 陀螺
I missed you too, Top.
他就是我跟你提到过的那个朋友
This is my friend I was telling you about.
李陀螺 你好啊 老兄 我叫保罗
Lil Top, what's up, b? My name's Paul.
你是黑人
You black?
我父亲是黑人 母亲是白人
My dad was dark-skinned, my mom was light--
两人各有一半的多米尼加血统
Both halves of the D.R.
你来自多米尼加
You're from the Dominican?
我在别处长大的 但冬天的时候
I wasn't raised there. But in the wintertime,
巴拉奥纳 多米尼加共和国重要港口城市
我们经常去巴拉奥纳
we used to go down to Barahona.
他没问题 陀螺
He's good, Top.
他是个款爷哦
He has green.
好吧
All right.
进来
Come on.
听好了
Okay, so get this.
保罗在一家小卖♥♥部买♥♥了张彩票
Paul gets this buck ticket at the grocery store--
一种美国彩票
-一张五星彩 对吧 -五星彩啊
- A pick five, right? - Pick five!
五星彩 他五个号♥码全中了
Pick five, and he hits all five numbers.
全中了
All five.
-真走运 -是啊 哥儿们
- Lucky guy. - Yeah, man.
我想在山上租个房♥子
I wanna rent a house up in the hills,
周末再找点比基尼美女
spend the weekend sprinkling stardust
寻寻乐子
on bad bitches in bikinis. You know?
记得叫上我啊
You'll have to invite me then.
-没问题 哥儿们 -你是在哪个区
- Yeah, b. - What barrio?
山上那个吗
In the hills?
我是指巴拉奥纳
In barahona.
在哪个街区
What neighborhood?
我没住城里
Oh, I wasn't in the city proper.
-不在城里啊 -不在 是在高速路那边
- no? - no, up the highway a clip.
湖边的一个小村庄
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表