剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
I can't cross the border
我连边境都过不去
with the last name "Solano."
-我有办法过去 -什么办法
- I can get us across. - How?
我们得有护照啊 能用的护照
We need passports, good ones.
我有些门路
I got people.
要是我能搞到...
If I can...
你会和我走吗
you cross with me?
你就是要逼我是吗
You're gonna make me do this?
-宝贝 我只是...-别过来
- Baby, just-- - Stop.
好吧
Fine.
-你找我吗 -是啊 请进
- You wanted to talk to me? - Yeah, come in.
你们想到新的运货办法了吗
You guys have a new delivery method?
在准备了
Workin' on it.
什么办法
what is it?
-走私地道 -不 绝对不行
- Tunnels. - No, absolutely not.
毒品和枪♥支♥能很容易从地道运走
Drugs and guns can travel through tunnels easily,
女人也可以
and so can women.
不能让麦克给索拉诺提供这个
Mike's not gonna give Solano another way
运送女孩的方法 绝对不行
to traffic these girls. It's not gonna happen.
我们得想别的办法
We have to figure something else out.
好吧
All right.
几年前
A couple years back,
一个大帮派用一架大型运输机
a major cartel started droppin' contraband
来走私 每回都是好几吨♥的货
from a big cargo plane, tons of stuff.
我们查的时候没发现毒品和枪♥支♥
They dropped off drugs, guns,
全是蔬菜矿泉水 连动物都没有
everything vegetable and mineral, never animal.
-没有违♥禁♥品♥ 没有人体运毒 -接着说
- No illegals, no human trafficking. - Okay.
原来他们把货绑在那种大托板上
They tied everything to these big pallets
再绑上降落伞
and dropped 'em out the back of the plane
从飞机尾部丢出去
attached to parachutes.
我才不想冒这个险呢
Shit, I wouldn't risk the ride.
那好 我们用飞机 地道的计划取消了
Okay, we go with planes. The tunnels are out.
麦克挺看好地道计划的
Mike's hot for it.
不 没得选
No. Not an option.
你告诉麦克 地道的计划取消了
You tell Mike that the tunnels are out.
我们执行飞机的计划
We're goin' with planes.
好吧
Okay.
我想我们还得去找一架飞机
Well, then I guess we got to find ourselves a plane.
坐好 坐好 坐好
Sit up. Sit up. Sit up. Sit up. Sit up.
别这样 我做不到
Stop, I can't.
听着 听着
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, look, look.
你体内的东西
All that stuff that's inside you,
我得帮你把它们全排出来
I need you to get all of it out.
-不 我做不到 -你可以的
- Stop, I can't. - Yeah, you can.
你看
Look, it--
-一点也不...-不
- It's not-- - No.
听着 凯莉 凯莉
Look, you just--Kelly. Kelly, shh, shh, shh.
就一小口 就一小口 好吗
Just take a sip, just a sip, okay?
凯莉 凯莉 相信我
Kelly. Kelly, trust me.
相信我
Hey. Hey, trust me.
就一点 就一点点
Just a little bit. Just a little bit.
好吗 就一口 一口
Okay? One sip. One sip.
就是这样 就是这样
There you go. There you go.
快接电♥话♥
Answer the goddamn phone.
查理
查理
查理
-喂 -我给你打半天了
- Yeah. - Hey, I've been calling you forever.
我和锡德在一起 怎么了
Yeah, I'm--I'm in with Sid. Sorry. What's up?
我见过比利说的那个人了 竟然是个女的
So I met Billy's guy who's really a girl,
-她确实有两下子 -什么意思
- and she's the real deal, Paul. - What does that mean?
意思就是说我想把她从比利那里挖过来
Means I want to steal her from Billy.
那就挖啊
So do it.
刚才那是什么动静
What the hell is that?
我在市区监狱体验一下地方特色
I'm in a downtown flophouse takin' in the local color.
为什么
Why?
为了查锡德
It's Sid's thing, okay?
我在等待时机发现点蛛丝马迹
I'm waitin' to find out.
那你觉得呢
So what do you think?
我应该把她从比利那挖过来吗
You think I should steal her from Billy?
-当然 能办到吗 -她在那里挺惨的
- Yeah, can you? - I mean, she's miserable there.
她能帮我挖挖锡德的
You know she's gonna help me crack your boy
陈年旧账
Sid's piggyback.
你还在听吗
Hello? You there?
小查 我得挂了
Uh, Chuck, I got to go.
做好你该做的事
Do what you gotta do.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
保罗
Paul.
保罗 开门
Paul, open up.
韦斯特 开门
West, open up.
凯莉
Hey. Hey, hey, Kelly.
凯莉 看着我 看着我
Kelly, I need you to look at me. Look at me. Hey. Hey.
我是保罗·韦斯特
I...I am Paul West.
我是警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
我们是在埃尔帕索遇见的 听明白了吗
We met in El Paso. Do you understand me?
保罗·韦斯特
Hey, Paul West.
埃尔帕索 警♥察♥ 说一遍
El Paso. Cop. Say it.
韦斯特 埃尔帕索 警♥察♥
West. El Paso. Cop.
-你在干什么 -好了
- Oh, what are you doing? - All right.
保罗 快点
Paul, come on.
看见我你似乎不太高兴
You don't look so happy to see me.
你来这里干什么
What are you doin' here?
看看这里 就比狗窝稍微强了一点
What is this? Beside a shit hole.
我会请装♥修♥工来的
I'll hire a decorator.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
阿奇跟踪你过来的 别有什么意见
Archie tailed you, and don't get all whiny about that.
看来你需要帮忙
Looked like you needed help.
这是怎么回事
What's this?
前女友
Ex-girlfriend.
-这是她家 -是的
- This her place? - Yep.
把她扶起来吧
Well, let's get her off the floor.
她吃了什么
So what's she on?
就着威士忌服了整整一袋安♥定♥片♥
Bag of benzos. Washed it down with Scotch.
她试图自杀吗
She suicidal?
就是一哭二闹三上吊 第一次这样
Nah, it's, you know, cry for help. First time.
怎么不去医院
How come she's not in the hospital?
她有个女儿
She's got a daughter.
不是我的 爸爸死了
Not mine. Dad's dead,
但这种事情会记入公共档案
but this stuff goes into the public record,
会牵扯到抚养权的问题
you know what happens with custody.
是啊 那样就糟糕了
Yeah, yeah. It gets all messed up.
-这种事决不能发生 -也许那样好一点
- And that can't happen. - Maybe it should.
亲爱的 你感觉怎么样
How you doin', sweetheart?
-好点了 -很好
- Better. - That's good.
因为我们都想你能好起来 这样就好
That's good 'cause we want you to be better.
-你叫什么名字 -凯莉
- What's your name? - Kelly.
好 很好
Good. Good.
你能告诉我今天是周几吗 凯莉
Can you tell me what day it is, Kelly?
周二
It's Tuesday.
不错
Good job.
你知道我们现在在哪里吗
And do you know what state we're in right now?
埃尔帕索
El Paso.
你知道他是谁吗 凯莉
Do you know who that is, Kelly?
保罗·韦斯特
That's Paul West.
她得了个B+
Well, she gets a B-plus.
那是及格了 对吧
Well, hey, that's a passin' grade, right?
锡德 这里的事我能搞定
Listen, Sid, I got this under control.
你不行
No, you don't.
这是个麻烦 保罗
This is a problem, Paul.
还好吗
How you doin'?
感觉像是个大坏蛋
Feelin' like a very bad man.
说服她回墨西哥了吗
You sell Mexico?
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表