剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
but, um, the only way I can know
唯一办法就是...
that hasn't been stepped on is if, um...
尝一点 别客气
Yeah, a tiny taste. Be my guest.
好的
All right.
顾客就是上帝
You're paying for it.
我们去数数钱 确保小保没有把钱数搞错
Hey, let's go count the money, make sure Paulie's good at math.
好的
Yeah, okay.
-来嘛 -好的
- Come on. - Okay.
瞧
Voila.
你检查一下
Look through it.
你肯定想看看它们是不是便利贴
Wouldn't want you finding out they're post-its.
当然
Yeah.
闻起来可不像便利贴
Doesn't smell like post-its to me.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
我把包装割开 你来倒 好吗
Hey, hey, I'll cut, you dump, all right?
-吉布森呢 -头上挨了一下 在地板上
- Gibson? - On the floor with a headache.
怀念调查毒品案件的日子吗
Miss drug cases?
你们对他做了什么
What'd you do to him?
你觉得狙击队听到了吗
Think the team heard that?
你们对他做了什么
What'd you do to him?
你男朋友会没事的
Your boyfriend's going to be fine, okay,
但如果你不把枪放下 就不好说了
but you won't be if you don't put that gun down.
你们在偷我们所有的存货
You're stealing our whole nest egg.
我什么也没偷 是我的老板
I'm not stealing anything. My boss is.
也许你听说过他 拉雷佐
Maybe you've heard of him. Larezo?
有人敢对他的手下开枪 拉雷佐会发怒的
Now, Larezo gets irritated when people shoot at his employees.
别去激怒拉雷佐 好吗
Let's not irritate Larezo, huh?
-联调局 都不许动 -把手举起来
- FBI, nobody move! - Hands in the air!
-我们还没完事呢 -差不多了
- We're not done yet. - Close enough.
-把手举起来 -放在我们能看见的地方
- Put 'em up! - Where we can see 'em.
小菜一碟
Lemon squeezy.
26万美元
联邦调查局
洛杉矶分部
你在干什么
What you doing?
把支票贴在信纸上
I'm gluing the check to the letter.
确保要用"一次性付款"这个短语
You made sure to use the phrase "One-time payment," right?
局里认为现有的证据已经很充分
Bureau considers existing evidence sufficient,
调查结束了 死亡抚恤金已经到位
investigation is concluded, and death benefits enclosed.
就该这样 克莱德
Way to go, Clyde.
哥们儿 回见
See you, dude.
格纹旗帜已在挥舞
Checkered flag is waving.
让海关署的人上
Let's I.C.E. them.
你们这群混♥蛋♥四个月前就来过了
You assholes came through here four months ago
还检查了每一个人的证件
and checked everybody's papers!
四个月里可以发生很多事情
Well, a lot could happen in four months.
-是吗 -任何人都不许离开这里
- Oh, yeah? - Nobody leaves this area
直到我排查掉每一个人
until I've cleared each person, okay?
没人看见你偷偷溜走吗
No one saw you sneak away?
我看起来像是合群的人吗
Do I like people drinking my O.J.?
不 不像
No, you do not.
海关署最多只能牵制他们二十分钟
I.C.E. guys will only be able to hold them for, like, 20 minutes.
没问题 我们就在十五分钟内搞定
That's all right. We're going to do it in 15.
伙计们 我们走
Let's go, guys!
看看我们到底能有多快
Let's see how fast we can do this, huh?
这是怎么回事
Where the hell is it?
你来之前三十秒 大巴才进车♥库♥
It showed up, like, 30 seconds before you got here.
他们什么都没拿出来
They didn't pull anything out!
他们绝不可能搬走所有东西
There's no way they removed everything.
-绝没可能 -肯定就在这里面
- There's no way. - God, it's got to be in here!
好吧 我们该怎么办 该怎么办呢
All right, what do we do? What do we do?
他们一定用的是大巴 伙计们
They got to be using buses, man.
我们该怎么办 我们该怎么办
What do we do? What do we do?
我们把它装回去
We put it back together.
-你是认真的吗 -是的
- You serious? - Yes.
把它恢复原状
Put it back together!
上帝
God!
我该怎么解释这个呢
How am I supposed to explain that?
是在路上撞坏的
This happened on the road.
-这看起来很能泄愤 -是的
- That looked cathartic. - It was.
既然如此
In that case...
上帝
God!
《疑似诽谤》
保罗 住手
Paul, stop!
你戴上那对儿大耳环
Yeah, you put on those big earrings...
耳环是吧
Oh, earrings... huh?
如果你愿意我现在就戴上
You know I can put them on right now if you want.
我深感荣幸
My great pleasure.
什么事
Yeah?
你忙什么呢 伙计
What you up to, man?
我吗
Me?
伙计 你知道的 百无聊赖
Oh, man, you know, just living the dream.
正要去刷洗厕所
About to go scrub some toilets,
因为家务轮班表轮到我了
'cause I got them on the chore wheel next,
而且近期某人在厕所里吐过
and somebody very recently put puke in 'em.
你想在我擦的时候搭把手吗
You want to, um, spray while I scrub?
-我看算了 伙计 -我就知道
- I'm good, man. - That's what I thought.
你在找人陪吗
You looking for company?
你在找什么呢
What are you looking for?
等等
Hold up.
谢谢你来看我 保罗
Thanks for dropping by, Paul.
应该的
Yeah, of course.
我得来看看这位新的接待员怎么样了
You know, I had to see how the new receptionist gig is going.
相当好
Very good.
当然 他们还没见识到我阴暗的一面
Of course, they haven't seen my dark side.
他们没必要知道 不是吗
Well, there's no reason that they should, right?
凯莉 那是什么
Kelly? What is it?
联邦调查局寄来的
It's from the FBI.
你要拆开它吗
You want to open it?
我做不到
I can't.
别这样啊
Hey, come on now.
也许这就是答案
Maybe it's an answer.
-我的天啊 -怎么了
- Oh, my god. - What?
写什么了
What is it?
我真不敢相信 他们付钱了
I can't believe it. They paid.
信上说他们的调查已经结束
It says that they have concluded the investigation,
并且他们已经付款了
and they have paid.
这比我想象的还要多三万美金呢
It's $30,000 more than I thought it would be.
这是个非常好的消息 不是吗
Well, hey, this is great news, huh?
就这样了吗
So this is it?
已经板上钉钉了
It's official now.
他不在了
He's gone.
凯莉
Kelly.
凯莉 我很抱歉 我很抱歉
Kelly, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
他死了
He's dead.
一切都会好起来的
It's gonna be all right.
怎么样
So?
她简直欣喜若狂 小查
Uh, she was over the moon, Chuck.
我从来没见过这么开心的人
Happier than I've ever seen a human being befo--
你做到了
You did it.
-谢谢你 -没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
就像你说的那样
You fixed it,
你弥补了这一切
just like you said you would.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没事
Yeah.
一大早就可以加班赚钱
Nothing like starting the morning off
不是很好吗
with a little overtime, right?
你让我能多赚点钱
Hey, you put some extra money in my pocket,
-我今天会很愉快的 -这就对了
- I'm going to have a good day. - That's right.
哈尼根今天生病没来
Okay, Hanigan is out sick today,
所以我要你和沃尔特斯一起工作
so what I need you to do is work with Walters,
进去把所有这些装着废物的筒
go in here, take all these barrels of waste,
放到那后面去
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表