剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
过来
Come here.
到这边来
Get over here.
不 不许动
No, ah! Don't move.
坐下 强尼
Sit down, Johnny!
好好享受吧
Enjoy yourself.
早上好 阳光小美女 我想了一下
Good morning, sunshine. I slept on it.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是我绝对不能让你一个人做这事
That means there's no way in hell i'd let you do this alone.
我要跟你一起
We're in this together.
每个邦妮身边都得有个克莱德
Every Bonnie needs a Clyde.
出自电影《雌雄大盗》
你知道我才是克莱德 对吧
You know I'm the Clyde, though, right?
对
Yeah.
我知道 但卧底工作本来
Yeah, I know, but undercover work, by nature,
得按部就班 懂吗 需要慢慢来
is more methodical, all right? It takes time.
我知道 麦克 但我觉得
I know that, Mike, but I thought I'd have some--
我现在手里应该有些实质性证据
any concrete evidence by this point.
我们快了
We're getting there.
我们就要看到毒品 枪火
We're about to see the drugs, the guns,
大巴上走私的所有东西
everything on that bus,
然后我们就会
and when we do, I'm going to track it
一路追查到这个贩毒集团的
all the way up through this cartel.
给我点能让我报告上级的证据 好吗
Just give me something that I can take upstairs soon, okay?
好的 我过会儿再跟你谈
Okay. I'll talk to you later.
-总部打来的吗 -没错
- D.C.? - Yep.
确保我在三千英里以外还能听到他们的唠叨
Making sure I can hear their whip crack 3,000 miles away.
上司就喜欢数字
The boss loves stats.
你把这些女孩儿和贩毒集团联♥系♥起来了吗
Did you connect those girls to the cartel yet?
没有确凿的证据 但我知道
Nothing rock solid, but I have a pretty good idea
她们会去哪儿
of where they're going.
她们会被卖♥♥出 像是奴隶一样
They're being sold, like slaves.
你确定吗
You sure?
消息确实可靠
I've got it on pretty good authority.
我习惯跟贩毒者 制毒者和打手打交道
I mean, I'm used to dealers and cookers and bangers.
我知道他们怎么行事
You know, I know how they operate.
我只是...
I just...
我听说过这些案子
I've heard about these cases.
但我无法理解
I just can't wrap my head around this.
那是因为人口贩卖♥♥
That's because human trafficking
是个完全不同的棘手领域
is a totally different monster.
没错 做这事的人都是变♥态♥
Yeah, the people involved are sick.
我们得救这些女孩 麦克
We have to save these girls, Mike.
我们会的 我保证
We will. Promise.
如果有加班机会的话 詹金斯
If there's an overtime opportunity, Jenkins,
-我会让你上的 -谢了
- I'll keep you in mind, okay? - Thanks.
但我来找你不是为了这事
But I'm actually here about something else.
我很好奇
The suspense is killing me.
说出来有点儿丢人
Uh, shit, it's kind of embarrassing.
我快好奇死了
The suspense is drawing its knife slowly across my neck.
好吧...
Okay, um...
我只是想来问你关于戒酒动力的问题
I just wanted to ask you about motivation,
随身带点能提醒自己的东西
keeping something close to remind you.
他们在戒酒会上一直在说
They've been talking about it in the meetings.
坐下 坐下
Sit down, sit down.
生无所求
If you got nothing to fight for,
-为何而战 对吧 -对
- why even go into battle, right? - Right.
你会留着某种纪念品吗
So, I mean, do you keep some kind of memento?
别说我了
Forget about me.
你遇到什么问题了
What's going on inside that head of yours?
我儿子
It's my son.
我再也见不到他了
I can't see him anymore.
我本来也不常见到他
It's not like I saw him much to begin with,
但他妈妈现在申请了禁令 所以...
but now his freaking mom made it official, so...
我很难受 你知道吗
It's hard, you know?
昨天我还是他父亲 今天我就不存在了
One day I'm his father, the next day I don't exist.
你想向他们俩证明你能做个好父亲
And you want to show them both you deserve the title.
-没错 -这很好
- Yeah. - This is good,
因为你是在争取真实的东西
'cause you're fighting for something real.
你说的太对了
You're damn right.
你想知道我为什么戒酒了吗
You want to know why I got sober?
这是我的外甥女
That's my niece.
她很漂亮
She's beautiful.
1998年的圣帕特里克节
St. Patrick's Day 1998,
我喝得烂醉
I got myself so shit faced,
开着车冲进了洛杉矶河
I crashed my car into the L.A. River.
她当时坐在后座上
She was in the backseat.
-天呐 -没错
- Jeez. - Yeah.
从那之后 滴酒未沾
Haven't had a drop since.
我坐了牢 重新振作了起来
I went to prison, got my life together in there,
出狱后接手了这个修理厂
took over the garage when I got out.
给我
Here.
谢谢你向我敞开心扉
Hey, um, thanks for sharing.
你也是
You too.
我支持你
I'm rooting for you, you know.
谢谢
I appreciate it.
把文书填完 让凯莉正式成为我们的线人
Filed the paperwork to make Kelly our C.I.,
把提供情报的功劳归到她名下
give her credit for the tip-off.
你给她取了什么代号♥
What code name did you give her?
寡妇
The Widow.
挺吓人的 不过倒还贴切
Morbid, but apropos.
我跟吉布森说我有个朋友
I told Gibson I had a friend
可以买♥♥他手里的海♥洛♥因♥
that could take the heroin off his hands.
比卖♥♥给拉雷佐更安全些
Somebody a little safer than Larezo.
我什么时候变得安全了
Since when am I safe?
从你变身小保开始 我的毒贩朋友
Since you're Paulie, my dealer friend,
小保可以很快地把海♥洛♥因♥变成钱
who can flip "H" into cash with a quickness.
我让狙击队在我们交易的时候冲进来
Told tac team that they'd probably sweep us on a wire.
还有看得见的行动信♥号♥♥
And we have a visual takedown signal--
在房♥屋前廊握手
shaking hands on the front porch, yeah.
230万 以街头黑市价可以买♥♥78千克
2.3 mil, street value, that's 78 kilos.
他带了那么多货
And that's what he's bringing.
我们去他女朋友的家里和他碰面
We're going to meet him at his girl's house,
紧邻着滨海步行路的一间平房♥里
some bungalow right by the boardwalk.
他叔叔在泰国有提供麻醉毒品的渠道
His uncle has this opiate hookup in Thailand,
他得了痴呆症 这孩子从中得利
caught a case of dementia, kid took advantage.
而现在他拥有了自己的私人帝国
And now he's got a private empire.
没错
Yes.
我听说你很不错 小保
I hear good things about you, Paulie.
你唯一需要了解我的就是
Ah, well, the only thing you need to know about me
我对好货出手大方
is I pay a fair price for good product.
-失陪一下 -好的
- Excuse me. - Yeah.
一手交钱 一手交货
He gives us the drugs, we give him the money,
然后我们都被逮捕
we all get arrested.
小菜一碟
Lemon squeezy.
我靠 小吉 你开玩笑吧
Shit, Gibby, you weren't kidding!
你可以用这东西造个冰屋了
You could build an igloo with that, man.
我知道 而且这批货品质优良
Yeah, I know. It's high-grade stuff too.
还没有掺过东西
It hasn't been stepped on or anything.
从货的成色来看
From the looks of things,
我想说我们成交了
I'd say we have a deal.
小保 我想和你谈谈
Hey, Paulie, let me talk to you for a minute.
我们正在谈生意
We're in the middle of business.
就一会儿
One second.
-他还有余货 -是的
- He's got extra. - Yeah.
狙击队找到它 把它当做证据
Tac team finds that, logs it into evidence...
她拿到了支票 数额会大得惊人
She gets a check, that's way too big.
好的 我懂了
All right, I got this.
朋友 很抱歉稍微打断了一下
Sorry for the little interruption, amigo.
我漂亮的伙伴提出了一个很好的主意
My beautiful associate here brings up a good point.
不是我不信任你
Not that I don't trust you,
不过 我能够知道这货没有掺水的
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表