剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
《恩赐之地》前情提要
Previously on Graceland...
貌似你是被两个新入集团的给揍了
Looks like you got hit by a couple of newbies.
这两人是新人
These are some raw recruits.
不是卡扎做的
This wasn't Caza.
布里格斯联♥系♥上了卡扎
Briggs reached out to Caza?
有人传话来说想要谈谈 他就去了
Word came back that they wanted to talk, so he went.
一旦查出是谁袭击了我
Now, when we get the name of whoever came after me,
我要你们都准备好迅速展开行动
I need you all to be ready to hit the ground running.
这位是小卡洛斯·索拉诺
This is Carlos Solano Jr.
他的朋友都称呼他卡里托
His friends call him Carlito.
老卡洛斯在特卡特市[墨西哥]运营非法集团
Carlos Sr. runs the Cartel out of Tecate.
用"加州海岸"公♥司♥的大巴
ships everything north
将各种非法物品向北运输到卡里托手中
via Calcoast buses to Carlito.
认不认识什么索拉诺的街头毒贩
Do you know any Solano dealers, street level?
认识一些
Yeah, a few.
他不会跟什么街头小混混谈生意的
We're not gonna find 'em talking to corner boys.
如果我们打入他们内部呢
Unless we're embedded.
想交个新男友吗
Feel like making a new boyfriend?
行啊 我没问题
Yeah, I can do that.
感觉任何事只要是我插手
It just feels like everything I touch
就会弄得一团糟
turns straight to shit.
这是命令 小查
We got orders, Chuck.
-我♥干♥不了 我♥干♥不了 -查理
- I can't, I can't. - Charlie.
我就是不能这么做
I just can't right now.
不是吧 哥们你真要走
Oh, dude, you're really gonna leave?
-是 -我们这是正经工作呢
- Yes! - We do good work here.
你上次正经工作是啥时候
When was the last time you did good work?
顶多是个战术小队队长
You head up tactical,
布里格斯偶尔让你扮个样子
And sometimes Briggs lets you play dress-up.
什么事情这么重要 你这么着急走
What's so important that you're gonna leave here?
-杰克搬走了 -什么
- Jakes moved out. - What?
泽兰斯基 杰克的房♥间归你了
Okay, well, Zelanski, you get Jakes' room.
我只是探望家人 卡珊德拉
I just want visitation. Cassandra, we can--
-杰克先生 退后 -好
- Excuse me, Mr. Jakes, step back, please. - Okay.
我们手里有禁令 杰克先生
We've got a restraining order, Mr. Jakes.
-那人是谁 -我是你♥爸♥爸
- Who's that man? - I'm your father!
我是戴尔 开门
Hey, it's Dale. Open up.
开门 开门
Open up! Open up!
我是破联调局的探员
I'm an agent of the Federal goddamn Agency!
杰克 杰克
Whoa, Jakes, Jakes.
你干什么呢
What the hell are you doing, bro?
强尼 小点声
Johnny, shh.
好像有人在我房♥里
I think someone's in my room, man.
没错 昨天泽兰斯基搬进去了
Yeah, hey, hey, it's Zelanski. He moved in yesterday.
-小管吗 -是啊
- Bates? - Yeah.
小管 开门
Yo, Bates! Open up!
别逼我 戴尔 枪已经上膛了
I got my gun, Dale. It's loaded.
杰克 别这样
Jakes, Jakes, no, no.
你干什么啊 放松
What are you doing, bro? Look, relax.
冷静点 冷静点
Chill, chill, look, look.
-放开我 -听我说
- Hey, get off of me, man. - Look, look, listen, listen.
强尼 强尼
Shh, Johnny, Johnny.
-丹尼尔呢 -闭嘴
- Where's Daniel? - Shut up.
他在哪 他还好吗
Where is he? Is he okay?
操 不许再提他的名字
Shit! Do not say his name, man!
出什么事了
What's going on?
你这是干什么 强尼 等等
What did you do? Whoa, Johnny! Wait!
-强尼 住手 -咱俩较量较量
- Johnny, stop! - Come with it, Lucha Libre!
-来啊 -你闭嘴
- Come with it! - Shut up!
-你就是想这么干 -住手
- That's what you wanna do. - No!
你俩
Hey, guys!
-你们俩 -住手
- Guys! - No!
一边去 滚一边去
Back up, man! Back up!
大清早闹什么闹
Hey, it is way too early for this.
-就是啊 -查姬塔说的对
- Exactly. - I agree with the Chiquita.
你给我冷静点
Chill out!
-你俩谁喝多了 -他
- Now who's tanked? - Him!
我
Me.
那你干吗跟他一般见识 强尼
Well, then take the high road, Johnny.
-把事情弄这么复杂 -他用头撞我
- That makes this half as hard. - He headbutted me!
你用头撞他
You headbutted him?
我才刚走 你们就把我的房♥间给了小管
I'm gone five minutes, and you guys give Bates my room?
没准这会他正刷墙呢
Probably in there, painting the walls as we speak.
多谢建议 我这就刷 你个混♥蛋♥
Oh, yeah, I am now, asshole!
好了 我们下楼去说
Okay, okay, let's bring this downstairs.
坐下来 慢慢谈
We can sit down. We can talk about this.
走吧 我懂 走吧
Let's go. I know, baby, come on.
-我就是想睡一觉 -我知道
- Just want to go to bed. - I know.
就是想睡一觉 布里格斯
Just want to go to bed, Briggs.
我知道
I know.
泽兰斯基 没事了
Zelanski, the coast is clear.
你这是干什么
What are you doing, bro?
你还真打算开枪
You were actually gonna shoot him?
有两件事我决不妥协
There's two things I won't abide by--
在自己房♥间被威胁
Being threatened in my room
以及只穿着内♥裤♥被威胁
and being threatened in my underwear.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
某人是睡得太熟 死了 还是漠不关心
So what do you think-- asleep, dead, indifferent?
我以为你申请调职了
I thought you put in for a transfer.
是啊 但我改主意了
Yeah, and then I changed my mind.
你不能随便改主意啊
You can't just change your mind, man.
可我就改了啊
And yet here I am!
奇迹中的奇迹啊
Miracle of miracles.
局里的人知道你改主意了吗
Boys downtown know you're rewriting your ticket?
等早上我给他们打电♥话♥
I'm call 'em in the morning.
已经到早上了
It is morning.
-刚才怎么那么吵 -是挺吵
- Hey, I heard a commotion. - Commotion? Yeah.
这家伙给我们演了一出豌豆公主
Princess and the frickin' pea here, this guy.
杰克决定留下了
Jakes decided to stay,
可他的调职申请还在处理中
but his paperwork's still in process.
与此同时 泽兰斯基已经把房♥间占了
Meanwhile Zelanski here has already planted his flag.
不好办啊
It's a quandary.
DJ 不如我们帮你叫辆出租车
DJ, my man, what do you say we call you a cab,
给你找个舒服的旅馆
get you in a nice, comfy hotel...
不走
No!
我就要住在这里
I still live here.
我昨天真的已经换好房♥间了
I switched rooms literally yesterday.
既然你现在和查理在一起了
Don't we have a spare room now
那我们不就多了个房♥间
that you and Charlie are, you know.
不要
No.
我回我自己房♥间住了
I'm back in my room.
看来这意味着人比房♥间多了
Guess that means too many corpses, not enough coffins.
我们不能投票赶一个人出去吗
Man, why don't we just vote somebody off?
麦克对这个特遣小组有
Mike's got administrative command
行政指挥权 由他决定
over this task force-- it's his call.
不 这是家事 不是公事
No, this is a house thing. It's not operational.
事实上 恩赐之地就是公家的 沃伦
Actually, Graceland is the operation, Warren.
谢了
Thanks.
麦克 听着 很简单
Mike, look. Dude, listen, bro, it's easy.
你更喜欢哪个人
What do you like more--
一个能力超强 正直坦率的缉毒局探员
An awesome, freaking stand-up DEA agent
还是
or...
-一个可怜的醉鬼 -强尼
- a sorry-ass drunk. - Johnny.
不 他说得对 我是醉了
No, he's right. I'm drunk.
杰克的调令还没定 所以杰克去向也不定
Jakes' paperwork is in limbo, so Jakes is in limbo.
-房♥间归你 -太棒啦
- The room's yours, - Hell, yeah!
不过是在我们最终决定
until such a time as we've determined
房♥间归谁之前
who stays permanently.
感谢你的英明决定 麦克·沃伦
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表