剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
Like your friend Jangles,
或者叫他联邦军的科尔特斯
AKA Cortes of the Policia Federal Ministerial?
最坏的朋友
The worst kind of friend,
是那种不懂信任 不懂爱
the kind that never trusts, never loves,
生只为看他人死亡
only lives to see other people die
和毕生心血毁于一旦的人
and everything they worked for destroyed.
不
No.
你可毁灭了不少
You've destroyed plenty.
有谁拿枪顶着他们脑袋
Who holds guns to their heads
逼他们接受我的交易吗 没有
and forces them to take my offerings? No one!
阿马斯先生 你的人拿枪顶着我脑袋
Senor Armas, your man held a gun to my head,
逼我染上海♥洛♥因♥毒瘾
hooked me on heroin,
逼我背叛我的朋友 还杀了他们
forced me to give up my friends, and then killed them.
是有那么回事
There was that.
现在我的麻烦是你的人
So my problem now is your people running around,
四处破坏和抓捕卡扎
smashing and taking.
挺麻烦的
Causing problems.
我没有派人追杀你们的探员
I sent no one after your agent.
那事跟我们无关 好吗
We're clear on that, yeah?
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
你告诉我是谁冲我们的探员下手
I can make your problem go away
我就替你解决麻烦
if you can tell me who came after our agent,
他们假扮卡扎的人 给你带来这些麻烦事
Pretending to be Caza, caused you all this pain.
你告诉我 我就尽全力阻止他们
You do that, and I'll do what I can to stop it.
等我查出来 我也一定会查出来
You know, when I find out, and I will,
我会告诉你的
I'll let you know.
既然罗斯福跟斯大林都能同桌
If Roosevelt can sit with Stalin,
还有什么是不可能的
then anything is possible.
宝贝 给我点好东西
Hey, baby. Show me something good.
我一直都有好东西给你
I always have something good for you.
氰化苄 常用于充当制毒媒介
所以我们什么时候见莫雷诺
So when are we meeting Moreno?
很快了 钥匙给我
Soon. Give me the keys.
要我走路吗
Expect me to walk?
对啊 你年轻着呢 操
Yeah, you young. Shit.
我安排好就立马打给你
I'll call you once I got arrangements.
想上我 没门 芬奇
Don't even think about screwing me, Finch.
我每晚做梦都上你
Oh, only every single night of my dreams.
没有 当然没有
No, of course not.
钥匙在车上呢
Keys are in the ignition.
我拿到了 兄弟 对
I got it, cuz. Yeah.
什么事
What?
你这里原来不是有个巨丑无比的
Didn't you used to have some ugly-ass memento thing
阿根廷纪念品吗
from Argentina right there?
明明是智利的
Chile, actually.
-一样啦 -不一样
- Same thing. - Different.
是智利的
It's Chile.
你怎么不给东西写标签了
Hey, man, why'd you stop labeling everything?
没准我这几天占有欲没那么强呢
Maybe I'm just not feeling proprietary these days.
没准是因为你要走了
Maybe you're leaving.
-不是吧 哥们你真要走 -强尼
- Oh, dude, you really gonna leave? - Johnny...
啥都不说 抬腿就走吗
You were gonna bounce without saying anything?
-是 -为什么
- Yes. - Why?
因为我没打算一生都带着上膛的枪
Because living in a coed frat house with loaded guns
住在兄弟会混合宿舍里
wasn't exactly my life goal.
你总这么说 这不是什么兄弟会
You always go to that. It ain't no frat house.
我们这是正经工作呢
We do good work here.
你上次正经工作是啥时候 强尼
When was the last time you did good work, Johnny?
顶多是个战术小队队长
You head up tactical,
布里格斯偶尔让你扮个样子
and sometimes Briggs lets you play dress-up.
人生到一定阶段了
At a certain point in your life,
总得明白什么最重要
you got to figure out what's important,
想明白就得去付诸行动
and you got to go make that happen.
得了 兄弟 净讲些大话
Come on, bro, with the important stuff.
什么事情这么重要 你这么着急走
Look, what's so important that you're gonna leave here?
我不会再乱动你的东西
Look, I'll stop messing with your stuff, okay?
不会再烦你了
I'll leave you alone for all...
这个...
This...
他叫丹尼尔 九岁了
His name's Daniel. He's nine.
你有儿子
You have a son.
你居然有儿子
You have a son.
有多久了
For how long?
九年 强尼
Nine years, Johnny.
我不是这意思 他妈妈是谁
That's not what I meant. Like, who's the mother?
她叫卡珊德拉
Her name's Cassandra.
她和丹尼尔就住城里
Her and Daniel actually got a place in town.
好吧
Okay. All right.
-所以你是要搬去和他们住吗 -不是
- So you're moving in there with her. - No, no.
我在埃尔帕索遇到凯西
I met Cassie when I was out in El Paso.
她怀孕了 生了丹尼尔
We got pregnant, had Daniel,
但我一直在华雷斯忙
but I'm spending all my time in Juarez fighting the fight,
有天差点在突袭中阵亡
and one day, I nearly get lit up in this raid, dude.
我吓坏了
I freak out.
我当晚就告诉凯西 我很危险
Same night, I go to Cassie, I tell her I'm toxic goods.
我不想让儿子跟我相认
I don't want my son getting to know me
免得哪天我被杀了让他伤心
only to have me killed the next day.
-所以你就走了 -是为大家好
- So you left. - For the best.
但无济于事
Except it wasn't.
我内心里
And just as I'm realizing
还是想当这孩子的爸爸的
I really want to be a father to this kid, you know,
听说她要带他去加利福尼亚州
I hear she's taking him out to California.
所以你来恩赐之地是为了和她在一起
Okay, so you moved into Graceland to be with her.
但强尼 干这行就是这样
But the job, Johnny-- the job's still the job.
所以我不能再在这里干下去
So I need to remove myself from the toxic environment,
找份文职工作 找个卡珊德拉称心的家
put in for a desk, make a home Cassie approves of
这样就能多陪陪丹尼尔了
so I can spend time with Daniel.
这小家伙该有个爸爸
Little man needs to know his pops.
的确
Yeah.
我走之前 你给我闭嘴
keep your trap shut until I'm out.
-听懂了吗 -好 知道了
- You understand me? - All right, yeah, yeah.
听着 我可不是说着玩儿的
Hey, look at me. I'm not playing, man.
不需要你废话一堆挽留我 懂吗
I don't need no "Blah, blah, Jakesy, don't leave," Okay?
好
Okay.
而且你跟谁都别说
And this stays private.
知道了 我保证
Yeah. My word.
那就好
Okay.
妈的 所以我们这就算是道别了吗
Damn, son, so is this, like... like, good-bye?
再见了 强尼
Good-bye, Johnny.
-要拥抱一下吗 -不 强尼
- You want a hug? - No, Johnny.
别抱我 强尼
No hugging, Johnny. Ah.
小麦 听得到吗
Hey, Mikey, can you hear me?
布里格斯 你还好吗
Briggs, you okay?
我和阿尔弗雷多·阿马斯见面了
I met with Alfredo Armas.
他还给我做了炖羊肉 只有我俩
The guy cooked me goat stew, just me and him.
老天 你居然见到老大了
Holy shit. You got to the boss himself?
是他吗
Is that him?
是查理吗
Is that Charlie?
她都知道了
She knows.
叫她接电♥话♥ 我跟她说
Put her on. Let me holler at her.
她出去了
She's gone.
我听到了
Yeah, I heard that.
-门还健在吗 -算是吧
- Is the door still on its hinges? - More or less.
不 我明白
No. I understand.
我说的是录像
I'm talking about the video.
我急着要音频增强的设备
I'm waiting on some audio-enhancing thing.
能尽快替我安排吗
Well, can you move it up in the queue?
是你批准我转去支持
You're the one who approved my transfer
沃伦的行动的
over to Warren's operation,
所以我以为你能理解我手头正在进行的...
so I would assume that you understand the ongoing--
喂
Eh, hello?
-妈的 -我可以一会儿再来
- God damn it. - I can come back.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表