剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
When I go, you follow me.
去哪
Where?
别回头看就是了
Just don't look back.
所以中午在汽车旅馆
So noon at the motel.
我们猜测汽车旅馆只是个接头处
Our guess is that the motel is just a pickup point.
是啊 那麦克得去别的地方救姑娘们了
Yeah, then Mike gets taken somewhere else to pick up the girls.
好吧 那如果就在汽车旅馆拿下他们呢
Yeah, well, what about taking them down at the motel?
天哪
Jesus.
强尼 我们刚刚说了汽车旅馆是个接头处
Johnny, we just said the motel is a pickup point!
保罗 放松点 大家都在一条船上
Paul, relax. We're on the same team here.
那是个有意义的问题 保罗
That's a valid question, Paul.
好吧 细节决定成败
Okay, well, the details matter.
强行在汽车旅馆拿下他们
Attempting a takedown at the motel
会威胁到佩琪的生命
could jeopardize Paige's life.
-我说的没错吧 -是啊 太多变数
- How about that? - Yeah, way too many variables.
好了 我们准备好随机应变吧
Okay, let's just be ready to get mobile fast.
你们这所有情报都是从酒厂弄来的还是怎么着
Y’all get y'all info from a distillery or something?
-都稀里糊涂的 -突然找到了所有情报吗
- You reek. - Suddenly found all this intel?
现在可不是深究的时候 小查
Now's not the time, Chuck.
不如我们现在开始处理这家伙的身份吧
You want to start working on this man's cover, please?
我想这个人贩子
Well, all right, I figure
可不会随便就卖♥♥人给你
this trafficker doesn't just sell to anybody.
是啊 好看不管用 要有钱 小查
Yeah, someone with cash but not flashy, Chuck.
得有点教唆犯罪的前科
A few priors for solicitation,
也许还有性犯罪的小红旗
maybe a red flag as a sex offender.
我们别把他吓跑就是了
Let's just not scare him away.
卧底身份信息表
联邦调查局互联网网♥关♥服务
这边
This way.
-我们回去吧 -不
- We go back. - No.
这是最快的出路
This is the fastest way out.
快点 赶紧的
Come on. Hurry up.
蓝天汽车旅馆
相互信任对大家都好 对吧
Trust is good for both of us, yeah?
他身上没有武器
He's clean.
女孩们在哪
Where are the girls?
我们走一遭吧
Let's take a ride.
欢迎
Welcome.
她们都是从哪里来的
Where do they come from?
我不知道 小女孩们来自哪里
I don't know. Where do little girls come from--
有鹳叼来的
Storks,
还有藏在卷心菜里的
under cabbage leaves?
她是最新的货
She's my newest.
不得不缠起她的腿 她可是匹烈马
Had to wrap her legs. She's a thoroughbred.
就要她了
I'll take her.
慧眼识珠
A man that knows what he wants.
好了 其他人 看电视去
Okay. Everyone else, TV.
-不 -别啊
- No! - Come on.
别碰我 我不走
Get off me! I'm not going!
别挣扎了 你是赢家 宝贝
Don't fight it. You're the winner, babe.
跟我一起没那么糟糕 好吗
Being with me is not that bad, okay?
没事的
It's okay.
有时候她们只是得弄清楚自己的地位
Sometimes they just need to know their place.
抓住她 迈尔斯
Hold her up, Miles.
我能跟她呆一分钟吗
Can I have a minute with her?
她只是害怕
She's afraid.
好
Okay.
不 不
No. No!
后援队呢
Where's the team?
-你在干什么 -让后援队进来
- What are you doing? - Bring the team in now.
我跟莉娜说了我不会抛下她的
I told Lina I wouldn't leave her.
我可没有买♥♥你们两个的钱
I don't have money for both of you.
-那就把这里端掉 -走吧
- Then shut this place down. - Just come on.
我们出去了再重新整队 走吧
We'll regroup outside, okay? Come on.
天哪 麦克
Oh, God, Mike.
你想让这里继续运作下去
You want to keep this place running.
我必须这么做
I have to.
我不知道你有什么狗屁计划
I don't know what kind of bullshit plan you have,
但我现在就要大喊我是缉毒局的
but I will scream that I'm a DEA agent right now
让后援队过来
to get the team in here.
没有后援队 只有我
There is no team. It's just me.
那就把我留下 带莉娜走
Then leave me. Take Lina.
-不行 -买♥♥下莉娜
- No. - Buy lina.
然后等你端掉这窝点时再救我出去
Then get me out when you shut this place down.
买♥♥下莉娜 麦克
Buy Lina, Mike.
我会跟苏拉说
I'll talk to Sulla.
买♥♥她
Buy her.
行了
Okay.
她虽然不讲道理 但我喜欢她
She won't listen to reason, but I like her.
就她了
Bring her.
不 不 不要
No. No, no!
我不
No!
不要 不
No. No!
不 你个狗屁王八蛋 我不
No, you goddamn bastard. No.
不要 我不 你王八蛋
No, no. No, you bastard.
不要
No!
在那里 我没别的选择了
You left me no choice in there.
佩琪 所有东西都烧掉了 就是字面意思
Paige, everything burned, literally.
所有的证据 烧完了
All the evidence, burned.
卡里托跑了
Carlito's gone.
那个地方是我手上跟索拉诺贩毒集团
That place is the last link that I have to the Solano Cartel
还有保护他的人相关的最后一条线索
and these guys that are protecting him.
对了 你都还不知道
Oh, right. You don't even know that.
一个警♥察♥或某人
A cop or someone
向卡里托告密 说我们要去那里
tipped off Carlito that we were gonna be there.
这事...
This thing--
这事比我们想象的要严重 好吗
This thing is bigger than we ever thought, all right?
比那些女孩们重要
It's bigger than those girls.
比大巴重要
It's bigger than buses,
如果我把那里端了 我们就什么都没有了
and if I shut that place down, we have nothing.
没有了
Nothing!
佩琪 再给我几天时间 好吗
Paige, just give me a couple days, all right?
我会理清楚到底是怎么回事
I got to figure out what the hell's going on here,
然后我会回到那里
and then I'll go back in there.
我会救莉娜出来
I'll pull Lina out.
我会把那个地方整锅端了
I'll shut the whole place down.
我跟你保证 行吗
You have my word, all right?
你的保证都是狗屁
Your word is shit.
好了
All right.
也差不多时间了
It's about time.
这都是什么
What the hell's this?
护照 一些路费
Passport, some traveling cash.
我要去哪
Where am I going?
去联合火车站 随便找趟车 随便去哪儿
Get to Union Station. Get on a train. Go somewhere.
别回来
Don't come back.
听着
Listen to me.
别给任何人打电♥话♥
Don't call anyone.
别节外生枝
Don't make a ripple.
你走就行
You just go.
知道啦
Got it.
混♥蛋♥
Douche bag.
-佩琪现在很生气 -是的
- Paige is boiling right now. - Yeah.
你知道吗
You know, uh...
她说是苏拉给卡里托打的电♥话♥
She said this guy Sulla called Carlito.
她可能不乐意接受 但麦克是对的
She might not like it, but Mike's right.
那里可能是我们再次打入索拉诺的地方
The place could be our way back into Solano.
你们是怎么跟大巴卖♥♥淫团伙搭上线的
How'd you get the meet with the sex traffic scumbag?
别跟我废话
Just skip all the bullshit.
麦克带走了劳伦斯 问他
Mike picked up Lawrence to question him
关于我们内鬼的事
about our insider.
他知道佩琪在哪 但他就不说
He knew where Paige was, but he wasn't talking.
你们对他做了什么
So what did you do to him?
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表