剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
你能来找我 我真的很高兴
I really appreciate you coming to find me.
真的
I do.
这对我意义重大 但是这张纸...
It means a lot, but that piece of paper--
它禁止我们见面
That prevents us from being able to see one another,
所以或许你可以和你妈妈谈谈...
So maybe if you talk to your mom--
-你掉岩浆里了 -不好意思
- You're in the lava now. - Excuse us
我们一会儿回来再接着玩
for a second, but keep playing.
不准作弊 我看着你呢
No cheating. I am watching you.
-你在干什么 -怎么了
- What are you doing? - What?
你知道他为了来这里有多辛苦吗
Do you know what it took for him to get here?
那孩子为了见你
That kid probably rode 10 miles
骑着小山地车差不多骑了有十英里
on his little huffy to see you.
禁令不许我们见面
There's a restraining order.
你又不是要留下他
You're not keeping him,
你也犯不着让他立刻回去吧
but you don't have to take him back right away either.
我不知道我能和那孩子一起做些什么
I don't know what the hell I would do with the kid.
去公园 吃冰淇淋 开车兜风
The park, ice cream, a drive.
只要陪着他就行
Just be with him.
我要走了 好吗
I'm gonna go, okay?
-你和我们一起吗 -不
- Will you come with us? - No.
-求你了 -不
- Please. - No.
他喜欢你 而且你是对的
He likes you, and you're right.
我完全不知道我在做什么
I have no idea what I'm doing.
我要去工作了
I have to get to work.
-我没这义务 -我付你钱
- I don't need this. - I'll pay you.
你就当今天赚点零花
This can be your little... John for the day.
开价吧
Name your fricking price.
你得说我是你朋友 行吗
You have to call me your friend, okay?
我不希望他觉得我们之间...
I don't want him thinking that we're a...
有什么
A thing.
-好 -好
- Great. - Good.
有什么事吗
Something wrong?
我刚得知我们没有小队
I just found out we won't have a team
给你逮捕贩毒分子了
for your trafficking arrest.
什么
What?
-机会就这么一次 -我知道
- This is my only shot. - I know.
听着...
Look, it's just--
我们得动用着两个国家的
We're pulling three different agencies
三个不同机构 现在还要加上当地警局
in two countries, now local PD.
杰西卡现在负责整个任务的安排
Jessica's taking control of this whole thing.
原来是这么回事 杰西卡
Okay, that's what this is about--Jessica.
你和她在一块多久了
How long have you been screwing her?
佩琪 她是我上司
Paige, she's my boss.
不 多久了
No, how long?
-我不觉得你...-我错了吗
- I don't think you-- - Am I wrong?
没
No.
但她不是因为这事才撤掉了你的小队
That's not why she pulled your team.
多久了
How long?
听着 那就是段过去的办公室恋情
Look, it was a passing office romance,
同事之间一时行乐
A-a fling between coworkers.
你看起来听擅长这个的
You seem to be good at those.
你可不是一时行乐
You're more than just a passing fling.
把我的小队还给我 麦克
Get me my team back, Mike.
我已经试过了
I already tried.
那你得说服她
Then you need to convince her.
什么叫说服她
What do you mean "convince her"?
我是说
I mean...
你得做任何事来让她同意
You need to do whatever you have to do.
好 好
Okay, okay.
我希望你再想想你刚跟我说的话
I want you to think about what you just said to me.
我想过了
I have.
你知道那些女孩对我很重要
You know how much these girls mean to me.
你干过一次 就是可以干第二次
You've done it once. You can do it again.
听着 丹尼尔
Listen, Daniel, um,
我真心不希望
I really didn't mean for things to turn out
你和你妈因为我受到报复
the way they did with you and your mom.
我以为我离开是对的
I thought I was doing the right thing by leaving,
能保护你们不被我的工作牵连...
protecting you from the job, and...
那是个错误
that was a mistake.
那可能是我一生中最大的错误
It was probably the biggest mistake--
不 我讨厌碰碰车
No! I hate bumper cars.
来嘛
Come on!
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
卡里托 我是强尼
Carlito, it's Johnny.
你来这干什么 强尼
What are you doing here, Johnny?
我来道歉
I came to apologize.
坐吧
Sit.
你打我打得爽吗 强尼
Did you enjoy hitting me, Johnny?
-卡里托 兄弟 我...-打得爽吗
- Carlito, man, I-- - Did you like it?
说实话
Be honest with me.
是有那么一点儿
A little, yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道吗 很少有人对我坦诚相待
You know, people are rarely honest with me.
我是真心的
I am.
你是吗 还是因为你吓坏了
Are you, or are you terrified?
这不一样
There's a difference.
如果我没想过你可能会马上干掉我
I'd be lying to myself if I didn't think
那就是我自欺欺人了 老兄
you might try to kill me right now, man.
以前每天晚上睡觉之前
My father used to make us kiss his fist
我父亲都让我们亲吻他的拳头
every night before bed,
那个拳头是他用来揍我们的
the same fist he used to hit us with.
当我还是个孩子的时候
When I was a little boy,
有一次我从他的柜子里偷了一盒子弹
I stole a box of bullets from his closet one time.
我和露西娅趁夜逃了出去
Lucia and I ran out into the night,
我俩约好结伴自杀
and we made this suicide pact.
我想象着我父亲找到我俩尸体的情景
I had this vision of my father finding our bodies.
可露西娅做不到
Lucia couldn't do it,
于是我们就走回家了
so we walked back,
那种像孩子一样犯傻的感觉又重袭心头
you know, feeling silly, like kids again.
直到后来在生活中
It wasn't until later on in life
我才意识到
that I realized
她为什么做不到
why she couldn't do it.
为什么
Why?
露西娅永远不会伤害我
Lucia could never hurt me.
我姐姐对我来说意味着一切 强尼
My sister means everything to me, Johnny,
但是现在她留在这里的唯一原因
but the only reason she's even here right now
就是我父亲不信任我
is because my father doesn't trust me.
没人信任我
Nobody trusts me.
你看 我不像你一样
You see, I'm not pretty
有内涵
on the inside like you,
但有些事是我应得的
but I deserve some things:
信任 忠诚
trust, loyalty,
一次证明自己的机会
a chance to prove myself.
我将掌控这个家族 强尼
I will run this family, Johnny.
你相信我吗
Do you believe in me?
相信
Yeah.
我相信你
Yeah, I b--I believe in you.
你当然相信了
Of course you do.
你当然相信了
Of course you do.
我现在要去睡觉了
I'm gonna go to sleep now.
晚安 强尼
Good night, Johnny.
看看这是谁还活着呢
Well... look who's still alive.
-情况怎么样 -比想象中的还要好
- How'd it go? - Better than expected.
你能继续卧底下去了还是怎么着
You still under or what?
情况似乎是
It would appear
卡里托对强尼有感觉
that Carlito has feelings for Johnny.
情爱的那种感觉吗
Feelings, feelings?
是情爱的那种感觉
Feelings, feelings.
老兄 我们还不确定是那样呢
Man, we don't know that for sure.
也就是说你还能继续卧底
So you're still under?
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表