剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
好 我这么跟你说吧
Okay, I'll tell you what.
你先让我看到你的恒心
You show me some more stability,
我们再谈钱的事
and we'll talk about the extra green.
谢谢
Thank you.
118路
118.
118就是我们的幸运数字
118's our magic number.
其他公车进来 离开 都没问题
Every other bus flows in, out, no problem.
118路大巴一进五号♥车♥库♥ 就全部封锁
118 gets in bay five, full lockdown.
一车一库
One bus, one bay.
这让我们的工作轻松多了
Ah, that makes our job a whole lot easier.
所以我们下一步怎么做
So what's our next move?
下一步是趁118路没人看管
Next move is we get 118 alone,
我们的人用二十分钟
give my guys 20 minutes,
把它翻个底朝天
they tear that thing bolt from bolt.
找出他们是怎么藏♥毒♥的
Find out how they're hiding the product,
安几个追踪器 跟着它
plant some trackers, and trace that thing
一路找到贩毒集团
all the way back to the Cartel.
顺着毒品找到给索拉诺的钱
Follow the drugs to the money, the money to Solano.
没错
Exactly.
他们在五号♥车♥库♥用的什么安保系统
What kind of security they got on that bay?
就像钥匙卡那种
It's like a fob key card thing.
你能尽量接近劳伦斯
You think you could get close enough to Lawrence
复♥制♥一张他的卡吗
to make a mirror of his key card?
只要给我工具 我就能做到
Give me the technology, I'll make it happen.
明天之前弄好吗
Make it happen by tomorrow?
你个小黄脑袋就别担心了
Don't you worry your pretty little blond head.
我的律师呢
Where is my lawyer?
事关国土安全
In homeland security threats,
不能立刻请律师
they don't get lawyers right away.
我们可以慢慢来
We get to take our time.
我们查了你办公室的电脑
We took a look at the computer at your office.
发现你一直在与
Turns out you've been corresponding
疑似疆♥独♥分子联♥系♥
with a suspected Xinjiang separatist.
这是给照顾我父母的护士发的
These are emails to a nurse taking care of my parents.
表面上如此
On the surface,
但实际上可能是给一个暴♥力♥极端分子的指示
or it could be instructions to a violent extremist.
这很难说
It's really hard to tell.
所以你要明白
So what you need to understand is
我根本不在乎你或者你的生意
I don't give a sh-- about you or your business,
但如果你不给我我想要的 我会毁了你
but I will destroy you if you don't give me what I need.
我要充分豁免权
Full immunity.
好 东欧的女孩发生什么事了
Okay, what happens to the eastern European girls?
一个金发女孩一年前来敲我的门
A blond girl knocked at my door a year ago
想找个临时工作 看起来特别害怕
looking for a gig, real scared.
她说她是从墨西哥被弄来的
Said she rode up from Mexico,
但她是俄♥国♥口音
but her accent was Russian.
他们把她载到一个地方
They dropped her into some facility,
把她拍卖♥♥出去
and she was auctioned off.
-她逃了吗 -从买♥♥家那儿
- She escaped? - From the buyer.
他把她的侧脸伤得很严重
He had scarred up the side of her face pretty bad,
所以我没法用她
so I couldn't use her.
所以你就把她扔回街上了
So you just turned her out onto the street?
我只知道这些事
That's everything I know.
该死 你看看那个
Oh, damn, would you look at that?
混账
Asshole!
好了 我们让他爽一把吧
All right, let's make sure he has a good time, huh?
什么意思
What you mean?
再给他一颗
Give him another one.
吃一颗就好了 伙计
Oh, I'm good with one, bro.
是啊 但吃两颗就更爽了
Yeah, you'll be great with two.
我得喝个几口才能把它们咽下去
Yo, I need some shots to wash these down.
正合我意
You read my mind.
如果你不肯嚼口香糖 也许...
So if you won't chew the gum, maybe...
你该贴点尼古丁贴片
you'll wear the patch.
戒断不是长久之计
Cold turkey's a meal you should only have once.
-知道了 -这些是什么东西
- I hear that. - What is all of this?
帮助凯莉拿到钱的一个办法
A way to get Kelly her money,
一张正式的联调局支票
an actual check to her from the FBI.
查理...
Charlie...
保罗 我今天给一个人纹身 他叫吉布森
Paul, I was inking a guy today--Gibson.
他就坐在我的椅子上
He sat right there in my chair
告诉我他有许多海♥洛♥因♥
and told me he had a sh-- ton of heroin
放在车♥库♥里太烫手
burning a hole in his garage,
他想尽快把它换成现金
and he wants to turn it to cash asap.
拜托
Come on.
-他的案子谁在查 -没有人查
- Who's working him? - No one.
联调局和缉毒局甚至不知道他这人存在
FBI and DEA don't even know he exists.
我想要安排一场230万的交易
I was hoping to set up a buy, 2.3 mil's worth.
然后...我的线人得到百分之十
And... my informant gets 10%.
也就是正好23万 让我猜猜看
230k on the head. Let me guess.
你的线人的名字叫做凯莉·巴迪洛
Your informant's name is Kelly Badillo.
查理 不用我告诉你吧
Charlie, I don't have to tell you,
你要提交这样一份申请 这可是重罪
you file this, it's a major felony.
但谁会知道呢
And who's going to know?
保罗 你就别费神了
Paul, don't rack your brain.
我又没邀你跟我一起干
I'm not asking you to get involved.
首先
Well, first of all,
你知道我不会让你一个人做这种事的
you know I'd never let you do something like this on your own.
其次 我和你一样迫切希望把钱给她
And second of all, I want to get her the money as bad as you do,
但这事太冒险了 小查
but this is high risk, Chuck.
我不能让这事继续成为我的包袱
I can't have this weighing on my shoulders anymore.
我不能永远都在努力弥补我搞砸的事
I can't keep trying to fix everything that I broke.
我们不如睡一觉再想这事吧
How about we sleep on it, huh?
睡一觉也不会改变我的想法 亲爱的
Sleep ain't going to change my mind, love.
这么久以来我一直在找解决方法
I've been searching for answers for so long,
终于找到了 我一定要做
I finally have it, I'm doing it.
就这么定了
It's done.
对不起
I'm sorry,
你得喝这么多才能当贵宾
you have to be this tall to be very important.
我走开也就半分钟吧 兄弟
I was gone for, like, 30 seconds, bro.
现在你必须争取再进来的权利
And now you have to earn reentry.
你看到那边的女孩了吗
See those girls over there?
就是那两个你惹恼的女孩吗
The two girls you pissed off?
打个巴掌 给颗蜜枣 我的朋友
Spoonful of dirt, spoonful of sugar, my friend.
小妞儿都是那个死样...
Chicks like that shit.
真的吗
Really?
把她们把到手 猛♥男♥
Go get 'em, tiger.
你们还好吗
How you doing?
你们女生是不是都喜欢玛莎拉蒂呢
Hey, you girls like Maseratis, by chance?
搞什么 你打算用一辆炫车来讨好我们
Really? You're trying to impress us with your car?
我可没有玛莎拉蒂 宝贝 不过呢
Oh, I don't have a Mas, babe, but, uh...
看到那边我的弟兄了吗
see my boy over there?
他给他之前的四个女友都买♥♥了玛莎拉蒂
He bought Maseratis for his last four girlfriends.
对不起 我的生活里不需要再遇到人♥渣♥了
Sorry. I don't need another asshole in my life.
你确定吗
You sure?
跟你们说 我们有个超酷的夜生活计划
You know, we got a hell of a night planned.
要是你错过的话 会后悔一辈子的
You miss out, you might regret it forever.
我觉得你该走了
I think you should go.
我想你们还没明白
I don't think you realize
你们会错过多少乐趣
how much fun you're missing out on.
快亲我 宝贝
Kiss me, baby.
你要去哪
Where you going?
我准备了点小惊喜
Oh, I got a little surprise.
怎么样
How's that, huh?
你想来点吗
Shit. Want some of that?
来吧
Oh, yeah!
到这边来
Come over here.
安达尔 过来
Andale! Now!
不亲就没糖吃
No candy till you kiss.
你们两个亲
Each other.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表