剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
锡德
Sid.
-你那个锡德 -就是他
- Your Sid? - It's got to be.
电♥话♥打到了我在反黑组卧底身份的手♥机♥上
Call came through on my GTF cover phone.
天哪 他到底想怎么样
Jesus Christ. What the hell does he want?
我也想知道
That's a good question.
而且我告诉你 他昨晚放了磁带之后
I tell you what-- after the tape,
又打了四通电♥话♥
he called four times last night.
什么 你没接吗
What, you didn't pick up?
要进行这种谈话
The kind of conversation I'd rather have
我更愿意能当面说
when I'm looking in the man's eyes.
这听着你是又打算去一趟沙漠了
Sounds like you want to take another trip to the desert.
布里格斯 锡德有一个团队
Briggs, Sid has a crew.
要是锡德知道了 其他人也很可能会知道
If Sid knows, his crew probably knows.
那你到底得去几趟才行啊
So how many trips to the desert are you gonna take?
我没想要干掉他们 好吗
I don't need them, okay?
我要拿到磁带
I need that tape.
只要他们手上没证据
If they got no evidence,
就什么也证明不了 不是吗
they can't prove anything, right?
你帮不帮我 戴尔
Are you gonna help me, Dale?
你就是个混♥蛋♥ 你知道吗
You're an asshole. You know that?
你和我一样清楚 要是你被抓了
You know as well as I do, if they get you,
他们下一个要抓的就是我了
they're gonna come gunning for me next.
所以我还有得选吗
So what choice do I have?
别浪费时间了 需要我做什么
Don't waste my time. What do you need?
不在场证明
An alibi.
从这里拐角有家店
There's a place around the corner from here
店名叫"南希饭店" 是一家小饭店
called Nancy's-- a little diner.
你过去点两份早餐 我请客
Please, go there, order two breakfasts on me.
就这样
That's it.
我受够了 布里格斯
I'm tired, Briggs.
我也是
Me too.
我已经好几天没睡觉了 杰克
I haven't slept in days, Jakes.
我们得掐住锡德的脖子 挤出线索
We need to get our hand around Sid's neck and squeeze.
保罗
Paul.
我昨晚给你打了好几次电♥话♥了
I called you last night repeatedly.
所以我就过来了
That's why I'm here.
是吗 来杯咖啡吗 我得醒醒脑
Yeah? Coffee? I got to turn my brain on.
我老婆刚送帕特里克去学校了
You just missed the wife taking Patrick to school.
他喜欢学校 喜欢上学
He loves it. He loves school.
你该听听他滔滔不绝地谈论恐龙
You should hear him going off about dinosaurs.
拿着 那家伙就在这里
Hold that. This guy right over here--
他的树种得到处都是
His tree shits all over everything.
到处都是
Everywhere.
我早就让他把树砍掉了 不是吗
I asked him to cut it down, didn't I?
锡德 我很抱歉
Hey, uh, Sid, I'm sorry about that,
但我大老远到这里
but, you know, I really didn't drive
不是来找你聊脏泳池的
all the way out here to talk about your dirty pool.
有什么事吗
What's going on?
好吧
Okay.
你说得对 我欠你一些答案
You're right. I owe you some answers.
那里发生了什么
What happened in there?
故事得往前追溯一点了 老兄
All right, I gotta take you way back here, man.
二十年前 我当上了警探
20 years ago, I make detective.
卡洛斯·索拉诺当时统领着一个小帮派
Carlos Solano's running a small crew back then.
他用牛肉运毒被我逮捕了
I bust him on a narcotics beef.
他被判了十年
He gets ten years.
但他这个人很有特点
But there's something about him.
-说不清楚 但我喜欢他 -好
- I don't know. I like the guy. - Right.
他要求见我
He wants to see me.
他给了我一本手册
He hands me a brochure
是关于监狱马术比赛的
for the prison equestrian program...
给犯人提供马匹
Horses for convicts.
所以我就说"好啊 你想要马
So I say, "Okay, you want your ponies?
那你能给我什么呢"
What are you gonna give me?"
于是他开始向我提供其它帮派的情报
He starts giving me info on other crews.
我开始破获一个又一个的大案
I start making the biggest busts of my career.
我开始崭露头角了
My name is now on the map.
然后打算停止和他合作了 对吗
And knocking off his competition, right?
是这样的
This is true.
但后来他出狱了
But he gets out.
我们就继续合作
The arrangement continues.
他接下来干了一件蠢事
Then he goes and does something stupid.
他把自己的一个合伙人给杀了
He puts one of his partners in the ground.
我以为这是意料之中的事
I thought that was par for the course, you know.
是 但是他很愚蠢地以为
Sure, but what was stupid was that he thought
我会放任不管
I would let that slide.
就像你不能放任他
Just like you couldn't let him slide
把姑娘们卖♥♥到希尔玛
on running those girls out of Sylmar?
-我必须给他点警告 -这是必须的
- I had to smack him down. - It was necessary, huh?
我必须让卡洛斯·索拉诺知道底线在哪儿
I gotta let Carlos Solano know where the line is.
你也会这么做
You'd do the same thing.
没错
Absolutely.
你看上去需要睡一觉 保罗
You look like you need some sleep, Paul.
是啊
Yeah.
因为我们 这地方被烧得不留片甲
This place burned because of us.
我们得掐住锡德的脖子 挤出线索
We need to get our hand around Sid's neck and squeeze.
拍摄通知
南希饭店怎么样了
How was Nancy's?
如果有人问起 就说鸡蛋妹煮熟
If anybody asks, the eggs were runny.
完事了吗 我能回家了吗
Are we done? May I go home?
锡德手里没有录音带
Sid doesn't have the tape.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为如果我是锡德 手中有证据
Because if I'm Sid and I played my only hand
当我放过那段录音带后 我就不会
when I played that tape, I don't show up
一脸微笑地出现在门口
to the front door wearing a smile.
我会穿好防弹衣的
I show up wearing kevlar.
-打电♥话♥的不是他 -好吧 那没准儿
- It wasn't him. - Okay, so maybe
是他哪个亲信呢 阿奇或者马丁内斯
it's one of his cronies-- Archie, Martinez.
是麦克
It's Mike.
-咱们那个麦克吗 -就是他
- Mike Mike? - Yeah.
布里格斯 你脑袋被门夹了吧
Briggs, you're out of your goddamn mind.
首先 他怎么拿到录音带的
First off, how would he get the tape?
其次 如果真是沃伦 你昨天就应该被铐起来了
Second, if it was Warren, you'd be in handcuffs yesterday.
是 除非我对他还有用
Mm-hmm. Except I'm still useful to him.
就在我接到那个电♥话♥后两分钟
You know, two minutes after I got that call,
麦克突然站在我面前盯着我
I had Mike staring me in the face,
说我们必须把锡德端了
saying we gotta put Sid down.
你觉得麦克想让你干掉锡德
You think Mike wants you to kill Sid?
八♥九♥不离十
It damn near worked.
-我不知该说什么 布里格斯 -听我说
- I don't know, Briggs. - Look...
麦克已经受够一点一点去查了
Mike is tired of getting got, okay?
他想尽快地把事给结了
He's looking for any way to end this.
如果我把锡德给埋了 你猜猜后果会如何
If I put Sid 6 feet under the earth, guess what.
麦克毫无疑问会把两起命案算到我头上
Mike's got me dead to rights on two murders.
两条人命 DJ 明白吗
Two, D.J., okay?
再也不会有锡德和布里格斯了
No Sid, no Briggs.
你有没有想过也许是时候
You ever think it might be time to just...
抢先一步去坦白实情
get out in front of this, come clean?
-我还有机会 -到时候就晚了
- There's still time. - Yeah, until there isn't.
伙计 如果他放录音带给我听
Hey, look, man, if he's playing the tape for me,
他就还没把录音带上交给华府的上级
he's not playing it for his bosses in D.C.
这是肯定的
That's for damn sure.
只要他觉得我在盯着锡德 我就能阻止他
As long as he thinks I'm looking at Sid, I can stop him.
怎么阻止他
Stop him how?
去死吧 布里格斯
God damn it, Briggs.
伙计 我要看着我的孩子长大 杰克
Look, man, I will see my child grow up, Jakes.
好吧
Okay.
别再找我要不在场证明
No more alibis.
我不奉陪
I'm done.
赫克托玉米卷
-DJ -够了
- D.J - Enough.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表