剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
We just shut down the largest smuggling corridor
最大的一条贩毒通道
since Laredo.
你没搞错吧 我们一无所获
Are you serious? We got nothing.
他们将所有东西付诸一炬
They literally burned everything.
但我们拍下了燃烧的毒品和大巴的照片
And we have pictures of burning drugs and buses.
这可是立了大功
We can sell this as a major takedown.
我们立的功
Our major takedown.
然后我们就满面春风 平步青云对吗
So we just keep smiling and climbing, huh?
跟我回华盛顿吧
Come back to D.C. with me.
我们可以载誉而归
We can take a victory lap.
执法部门里有人在向索拉诺泄密
Somebody in law enforcement tipped off Solano.
-好了 你也不确定 -我确定
- Okay, you don't know that. - Yes, I do.
证明给我看
Prove it.
一定有人混在我们当中
It had to be somebody on our side.
我都不知道我们具体有多少人
I don't know exactly how many people we had.
32个 在各个机关
32, between the agencies,
包括当地警局 后勤队和战术小队
all the locals, the logistics, and tactical.
我得查查这些人的底细
I'm gonna need workups on all of them.
你不能让别人来负责吗
Can't you get somebody else to work on this?
跟我回去吧
Come back with me.
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
好了好了 这就来了
All right, all right. I'm coming.
-喂 -是我
- Hello. - Hey, it's me.
-你在哪儿 -我在牢里
- Where are you? - I'm in jail.
天啊 戴尔 你干了什么
Jesus, Dale, what the hell did you do?
听我说 你有佩琪的消息吗
Listen to me. Have you heard from Paige?
没有 发生什么事了 杰克
No. What's going on, Jakes?
等等 杰克为什么会被捕
Wait. Okay, so Jakes got brought in for what?
他没说
He didn't say.
佩琪也没接电♥话♥
Paige isn't answering her phone.
我这就打电♥话♥
All right, I'm gonna call and see
看能不能动用武装部队去找她
if I can get whatever Calvary to go look for her.
-不 沃伦 不能这样 -当然得这样
- No, Warren, you're not. - Like hell I'm not.
听着 DJ当时在监听佩琪对吧
Now, look, D.J. had to have Paige wired, right?
接收器还在卡车里
The receiver's in the truck.
我和查理去找卡车
Me and Charlie will get the truck.
-我去 -你太激动了 麦克
- I'll go. - You're too hot, Mike.
我当然激动
Of course I'm hot.
布里格斯 你知道这可能意味着什么吗
Briggs, do you understand what this could mean?
你现在脑子不好使
You're not thinking, okay?
查理和我负责卡车的事
Charlie and I will get the truck.
强尼 你想去把DJ从牢里捞出来吗
Johnny, do you want to go get D.J. out of lockup?
当然 这就去
Yeah, on it.
强尼 我跟你一起去
Johnny, I'm going with you.
可以 但是车我来开
All right, but I'm driving.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我的天
Oh, my god.
小查
Chuck.
宝贝 别过去好吗
Baby, don't go there, okay?
我们还不知道发生了什么事儿
We don't know what's going on yet.
亮警徽进入犯罪现场
Badging our way into their crime scene
未必是我们的最佳策略
might not be our smartest play.
让我去打探一下 好吗
Let me run recon, all right?
天啊 出什么事了
Jesus. What happened?
他们在垃圾堆里发现一具尸体
They found a body in the junk.
-好像是有人吸毒过量 -吸毒过量
- Looks like someone od'd. - Od'd?
-男的还是女的 -一个女孩儿
- Man, woman? - Girl.
真是太可惜了
That's a damn shame.
谢谢你 老兄
Thanks, man.
一定是和她试图去解救的女孩
It has to be the girl she worked with.
他们声称他违反了某项禁令
They claim he violated some kind of restraining order.
还用电击枪把他放倒了
They had to tase his dumb ass.
老兄 出什么事儿了
Yo, what happened?
-她在哪儿 -我不知道
- Hey, where is she? - I don't know.
当时你和她一起的 不是吗
You were with her, weren't you?
没错 然后我进了监狱
Yeah, and then I was in jail,
所以很明显 我和她失去联♥系♥了
so, obviously, I lost track of her.
-你为什么带他来 -他跟来的
- Why did you bring him? - He just came.
为什么在没有后援队的情况下
Okay, so why were you guys in Sylmar
你们要擅自跑到希尔玛去
without a cover team to begin with?
你女朋友做的决定
Your girlfriend made the call.
佩琪没有这样的权力
Paige does not have that kind of authority.
-你另一位女朋友 -是说杰西卡吗
- Your other girlfriend. - Oh, Jessica?
无论他搞哪个妞儿 跟我没关系 老兄
Whatever pussy he's up in, I don't get involved, man.
好了 听我说
All right, listen to me.
无论有没有后援队
Team or no team,
你都应该保护她的
you were supposed to have her back.
麦克 冷静
Mike, calm down.
伙计们 冷静
Guys, hey, hey. Chill.
我们这样在停车场里互相争吵
We're not gonna find Paige yelling at each other
是找不到佩琪的
in a parking lot.
我们最好能找到她 否则就是你的责任
We better find her, or that's on you.
杰克 有一个气球在她胃里破了
Jakes, one of the balloons ruptured in her stomach.
她在抽搐
She's seizing.
她死了
She's dead.
杰克 我需要你继续配合我 好吗
Okay, jakes, I'm gonna need you to roll with me with this, okay?
我冒充安妮卡 我会带上窃听器
I'm gonna take Anica's place. I'm gonna wear the wire, okay?
我要你跟着我
I need you to follow me.
老天
Jesus.
她冒充死掉的女孩儿混进去了
She went in as the dead girl.
是的
Yeah.
排队站好
Get in line.
我们抓紧 快
Let's go. Quick.
快点儿 快点儿
Quick, quick. Quick!
看看谁会是幸运儿
Who's getting lucky?
你们中的一位
One of you.
欢迎
Welcome.
慢慢选
Take your time.
我们有年轻女孩儿 还有更小的
Got young girls, younger girls,
几个新面孔
a couple newborns,
大把年轻的妞儿
plenty young chicken.
咬你的腮帮子
Bite your cheek.
使劲儿咬腮帮子咬出血 然后咳嗽
Bite your cheek so hard that it bleeds and then cough.
她是病了吗
Is she sick?
我的女孩儿们都是健康的
My girls are clean.
你喜欢4号♥就带走4号♥吧
You like four. Take number four.
下次再说吧
Another time.
不 北到帕姆代尔市
No, we got to go up as far as Palmdale
南到格兰岱尔市
and as far down as Glendale.
但是这说不通
Yeah, but it makes no sense.
他们把这些女孩儿北上运到希尔玛
They ship the girls to Sylmar just to haul them
又把她们运回南方吗
all the way back south?
你们打算怎么做
How do you want to do this?
-保罗 -佩琪很专业
- Paul. - Paige is a pro.
她知道该怎么办
She knows the drill.
不然她早就求救了 不是吗
She'd have sent up a flare, right?
她以为我会跟着她
She thought I was tailing.
她不会想到发信♥号♥♥
She wouldn't know to signal.
老天 她只身一人闯虎穴
Jesus christ, she's out there all alone.
-她可能已经...-宝贝
- She could already... - Babe.
我们还什么都不知道呢
Yeah, we don't know anything yet.
我们知道得够多了
We know enough.
这些人在找一个俄♥罗♥斯♥女孩儿
These guys were looking for a Russian girl
肚子里装满了藏♥毒♥的气球
packed full of drug balloons.
她迟早会暴露的
If she wasn't exposed already, it's only a matter of time.
谢谢你 爱因斯坦
Thank you, Einstein.
这就是我们梳理线索的原因
That's why we got to start combing.
佩琪花了好几个星期找这些女孩子
Paige spent weeks looking for these girls.
她什么都没找到
She didn't find anything.
-这就完了吗 麦克 -真是难以置信
- So that's it, Mike? - That's unbelievable.
小麦麦 你是怎么了 伙计
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表