剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
我曾靠着黑帮的伙伴关系在那儿完成很多工作
where I did a ton of work on gang-cartel partnerships,
现在我在那个家族黑帮里的长♥期♥卧底身份
and now I'm coming out of a long deep cover
已经结束了
with the familia cartel.
-我要再唠叨一次 -拜托不要
- I'm gonna say it again. - Please don't.
你要去警♥察♥局当卧底真是疯了
You going undercover at the police station is nuts.
我们和他们一起共事 保罗
We work with them, Paul.
宝贝 我从来没在市区工作过 你有吗
Baby, I've never worked downtown. Have you?
我反复研究了马卡姆的工作日志
Look, I went through Markham's case log backwards and forwards.
我们之间没有任何交集 边儿都不沾
We've never crossed paths, not even close.
好吧 但假如某位圣塔莫尼卡的警♥察♥
Okay, but what if some cop from Santa Monica
决定加入然后认出来你怎么办呢
decides to drop in and recognizes you?
那我就施展个人魅力
Well, then I turn on the charm,
然后躲在桌子底下
and I dive under a desk.
这一点儿都不好笑
It's not funny.
宝贝 局里已经通过了
Babe, look, my transfer paperwork
我的调职申请 好吗
was put through by the Bureau, okay?
我的厄尔巴索身份已经全部处理好了
It's fully backstopped with my El Paso cover.
-我们没什么好担心的 -我们有...
- We have not a care in the world. - Oh, yes, we do...
因为麦克对索拉诺纠缠不休
Because Mike is obsessed with Solano,
这促使你做出疯狂之举
and it pushes you to do crazy things.
这不是我第一次在刀尖上犯险了 德马科
It's not my first walk across the coals, DeMarco.
好吧
Okay.
那你往桌子底下躲的时候别撞到头 好吗
Well, don't hit your head diving under that desk, okay?
-我尽力 -乖
- I'll try. - Okay.
别担心
Don't worry.
你问我吗 我早上很愉快
Who, me? Oh, I had a really good morning.
非常感谢你的问候 小查
Thank you so much, Chuck.
强尼 我们每天早上都见面
Johnny, I see you every morning.
有必要每次都让我说"早上好"吗
Do I have to say, "Good morning," every time?
有必要
Yeah.
快饶了我吧 拜托
Ugh. Give me a break, please.
妈妈
来电显示"妈妈"
That said, "Mom."
每次你妈妈来电♥话♥时 你都是这样对她的吗
That's what you do to your mother when she calls?
情况比较复杂
Shit is complicated.
她都不知道我在联调局工作
She doesn't even know I'm in the FBI.
真是太棒了 好儿子
That's nice. Good son.
你知道麦克要我去露西娅那儿走一趟吗
Oh, so you know Mike wants me to go pay a visit to Lucia?
因为卡里托跑了 所以他让你把她当目标吗
He's got you barking up that tree 'cause Carlito's gone?
是啊 我告诉过他
Yeah, I told him
那女的从不过问生意上的事
the girl doesn't know anything about the business
这注定徒劳无功 但是...
and it's a lost cause, but...
麦克说他是扭转失败的守护神
Mike says he's the patron saint of lost causes.
好吧 他肯定要失望了
Yeah, well, that's got to change.
你毁了马卡姆的早餐
You crashed Markham's breakfast.
这肯定把他吓得不轻吧
That must have thrown him for a loop, huh?
一直以来他都快我们一步
He's been ten moves ahead of us the whole time.
至少现在扯平了
Now at least I reset the board.
他得去重新评估所有事
He'll have to reevaluate everything and
以确保能受得住联调局的审查
make sure that he can withstand a federal investigation.
那滋味一定很糟
That's gotta suck.
-他和苏拉有接触过吗 -没有
- Has he contacted Sulla? - Nope.
搜查令那有什么进展吗
Any luck on the warrants?
三位法官都不同意
Three judges, same resounding no.
我们得要有更确凿的证据
We're gonna need more than theory
才能追查马卡姆的资金流动
to track Markham's cash flow.
-是啊 -其实你不是非得要搜查令
- Yeah. - You know, you don't really need
才能调查他的户头
a warrant to find out about his banking, though.
你可以去和杰克谈谈
You should talk to Jakes.
在查电♥话♥记录方面 海关署还是有点手段的
ICE gets a little leeway when it comes to cell phone records.
检查他手♥机♥的通信协议 全球定位系统
Check the pings on his phone, GPS.
相信在某个地方一定能找到他的"银行"
I'm sure there's a bank in there somewhere.
-这办法不错 -我来负责
- That's a start. - I'm on it.
警♥察♥使命在召唤
Police duty calls.
办案过程中我会非常注意保护自己的
And I'll be extremely careful with my life in the process.
我得去和佩琪碰面了
I'm going to check in with Paige.
能让我搭个便车吗
Hey, let me hitch a ride with you.
没问题
Yeah, sure.
不过你得替我拿着这个
You have to hold this for me, though.
我们以厄尔巴索警局反黑组的名义
We set up a reference for Briggs
为布里格斯准备了一封介绍信
with El Paso P.D. Gang unit.
要是马卡姆打来 由你来应付他
If Markham calls, you're gonna want to answer that.
我该多多吐槽一下保罗吗
I get to talk shit about Paul?
马卡姆还没出现吗
No sign of Markham?
如果他知道这个地方的存在
If he knew this place existed,
你觉得他会像对大巴那样
don't you think he'd make a move
把这里也关闭吗
to shut it down like he did with the buses?
有可能
Well, he still might.
再观察几天 看他是否露面
Couple more days, see if he makes a play.
几天 这些可不是什么偷运的军♥火♥
Couple days? These aren't guns
或者装在集装箱里的毒品
in crates or drugs in shipping containers.
这些是活生生的女孩
These are girls,
她们就像牲畜一样被关在那里面
and they're locked up in there like cattle.
如果我们不能将他们一网打尽
If we don't get all the guys,
今后还会有更多女孩受害 明白吗
there's just gonna be more girls, okay?
我也不喜欢按兵不动的代价
I don't like the cost of this either.
-你根本不知道代价是什么 -我知道
- You don't even know the costs. - Yes, I do.
那就表现出来啊
Then act like it.
-要人陪你吗 -要
- Need some company? - Yes.
有任何动静我会联♥系♥你
I'll call you if there's any movement.
非警务人员禁止入内
晚上好
Evening.
队长
Captain.
这位是保罗·韦斯特 刚从厄尔巴索调来
This is Paul West, just transferred in from El Paso.
先是在芝加哥 然后去边境待了六年
Six years on the border, Chicago before that.
哪里条件更艰苦些
Which one was tougher?
对啊 我听说芝加哥鸟不拉屎
Yeah, I hear Chi-town's pretty nasty.
没错 芝加哥确实是鸟不拉屎
Yeah, Chi-town is pretty nasty,
但是边境更糟糕
but the border's worse.
虽然那里的帮派都不怎么惹事
We had wells running gangs out there,
但条件确实不好
but shit wasn't easy.
他先机动协助处理黑帮和毒品交易
He'll be a floater in gangs and narcotics
之后会再给他找个固定岗位
until we can find a regular assignment for him.
我听说你们在一次行动中
Yeah, I heard you guys took down 50 members
就抓获了五十名家族帮派成员
of the familia cartel in a single bust.
不错 我们忙得很
Yeah, yeah, we keep busy.
忙很好啊
Busy's good.
任何战斗任务我都能处理
Yeah, I can handle any of the beat work,
什么战术任务都行
any of the tactical stuff,
而我的特长是追查源头 面对面那种
but my specialty is source work, face-to-face stuff.
所以要是你们现在有什么行动...
So, if you have anything in play...
我喜欢你的态度 但我们目前满员了
Like that attitude, but we're full up at the moment.
如果你们需要人出去跑腿就喊我一声
Give a holler if you need help getting around this place.
好的
Will do.
-我带你走动一下 -好的
- Let me show you around. - All right.
问问他周围的人
Ask around on him.
任何新人我们都得调查一下
Anyone new we look into.
好的
Okay.
洛杉矶警♥察♥局
保罗·韦斯特
正在搜索查询
厄尔巴索警♥察♥局
保罗·韦斯特
-我是威尔斯 -威尔斯
- Uh, Wells here. - Wells,
我是洛杉矶警局反黑组的阿奇·加勒特
this is Archie Garrett from the LAPD Gang Task Force.
你好
How you doing?
我打电♥话♥是想问问那个刚从你那调来的人
I'm just calling about one of yours that just transferred in.
是的 是保罗·韦斯特
Yep, uh, that's Paul West.
对 就是他
Yeah, yeah, that's him.
跟我说说他的情况
Tell me something about him.
我要告诉你 我手下的人
I mean, I've never had a guy work under me
从没有一个比他更会临场发挥了
that pulls better numbers, I'll tell you that.
他在我共事过的警♥察♥里是数一数二的
He is one of the best cops I've ever worked with.
不过 有一件事
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表