剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
我要回去睡觉了
My bed is callin'.
拍摄通知
拍摄通知
你和我才是真爱
You, me, forever.
-你在哪儿... -别来烦我
- Yo. Where the hell... - No.
-你在啊 伙计 -别来烦我
- You been at, man? - No!
-帮我个忙 -我脸上有没有写着
- I need your help. - Is there a sign on my face
我懒得管
saying I give a shit?
因为所有人都带着自己的破事来找我
Because everybody keeps coming to me with their problems.
我不在乎 所以 麻烦赶紧出去
I don't give a shit. So, please, just get out.
海关署在墨西哥还有卫星办公室对吧
ICE still has that satellite office in Mexico, right?
处理海外偷渡的
The one that deals with foreign ops?
那又怎样
So what?
我需要你帮我和那里的人打个招呼
I need you to get in touch with somebody there.
我得把露西娅救出来
I got to get Lucia out.
你希望海关署帮你偷渡女朋友
You want ICE to exfiltrate your girlfriend?
对
Yeah.
-不行 -可以
- No. - Yeah.
-她在那里有危险 -没门儿
- She's in trouble down there. - No shit.
我已经说了好几个星期了 如果你执意如此
I've been saying for weeks, if you do this,
不会有好结果的
bad things will happen.
现在这种情形你很意外吗
So what element here is surprising you?
-你不打算帮忙 -对
- You're not gonna help me? - Mm-mm.
-那我去找麦克 -你不能告诉麦克
- All right, I'll go ask Mike. - You can't tell Mike.
我可以告诉他 他知道她是无辜的
I can tell Mike, okay? He knows she's not involved.
他会理解 并且保护她
He'll understand. He'll protect her.
-"他会理解" -是的
- "He'll understand"? - Yeah.
让我来跟你讲讲他会怎么理解
Let me tell you what he'll understand.
他会理解为一旦你对墨西哥团伙的千金
He'll understand that the moment you squirmed up
陷入迷思欲罢不能
into miss Cartel Mexico princess,
你的卧底身份就会产生利益冲突
your cover became a conflict of interest.
他会理解为你不再是一个可靠证人
He'll understand that you're no longer a credible witness,
我们在起诉时也许你就没法站在证人席上作证
that you probably can't take the stand if we indict,
而且很有可能会把他整件案子都搅黄
and that there's a good chance you screwed up his whole case,
不止是偷运姑娘那个案子
not just the girl.
我不能把她留在那里
I can't just leave her down there.
你可以
You can.
你也只能这么做
That's the only thing you can do.
我告诉过她我会回去接她
I told her I'd come back for her.
那你就是说谎
You lied.
你就是靠说谎谋生的
You lie for a living.
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
这个芭蕾舞♥女♥之前没法转
The ballerina didn't used to spin.
现在可以了
Now it does.
如果已经修好了 为什么要拆掉它
If it's fixed, why are you taking it apart?
因为我更喜欢它没法转的时候
Because I liked it better when it was broken.
怎么了
What's up?
我想来谢谢你
I wanted to say thank you.
谢我什么
For what?
谢你从锡德手下救了我
For saving my life with Sid.
换成是你 你也会救我的
Well, you would have done the same for me.
他本来会杀了我
He would've killed me.
谁让我们在一起过呢
Well, we used to have something special.
没错
Right.
太疯狂了
It's crazy.
虽然过去几天糟糕透了
As terrible as the last couple days have been--
五个人死了
Five people are dead, you know--
但并不是没有好消息
A hell of a lot's gotten accomplished.
卡洛斯·索拉诺放弃了他儿子的游轮计划
Carlos Solano moved off his son's cruise-ship idea.
布里格斯取得了锡德的信任
Briggs inched closer to Sid.
你救出了姑娘们
You got your girls.
三连胜啊
I think they call that a trifecta.
我们该感恩
We should count our blessings.
上头会展开调查的
There'll be an investigation, you know.
莉娜还失踪着 调查将会很难进行
But that's really hard to do with Lina still missing.
我们也会调查这事
We'll look into that too.
我想给她父母写信
I was thinking about writing her parents a letter.
你想帮我吗
You want to help me with that?
当然
Absolutely.
晚餐的时候楼下见
I'll see you downstairs at dinner.
《樵夫约翰7 城市屠♥杀♥》
艾迪在哪儿 贝拉在找他
Can I get a 20 on Eddie? Bella's looking for him.
好 我马上就去
Yeah, I'll be right there.
打扰一下
Um, excuse me, brother.
你是这部电影的外景负责人吗
Are you the locations manager for this film?
-是我 有什么事吗 -我是洛杉矶警局的保罗·韦斯特
- Yeah, can I help you? - Yeah, Paul West, LAPD.
-你们要在这里拍几天 -接下来四晚
- How long you guys shooting here? - The next four nights.
不太行啊
Ah. Yeah, that's, uh-- that's gonna be a problem.
市中心出了问题
There's been a mix-up downtown.
卫生局接下来几晚要在这里管修下水道
Sanitation's running pipe here the next couple of nights.
看来你们得换地方了
Looks like you guys are probably gonna have to move.
我们有许可的
We have permits.
这太操蛋了
This is bullshshit.
我只是来传话的 好吗
Listen, man, I'm just the messenger, okay?
别为难我
Please don't make my life any harder.
我替你打了几通电♥话♥
Look, I made a couple of calls on your behalf.
你们可以在几街区外拍
We can offer you a couple of blocks just down the way,
就在盖蒂国家银行前 绝佳位置
beautiful spot right in front of Getty National Bank.
这事没这么简单
It's not that simple.
不行也得行
It's gonna have to be, my friend,
因为要不然你们就和卫生局
because look, either you're gonna share
一起使用这地方
real estate with Sanitation,
要不然你们就收拾东西跟我走一趟
or you're gonna pick up stakes and vámonos.
你想怎么样
What's it gonna be?
布里格斯回来了 我们可以开饭了
Hey, Briggs is here. We can start.
-小心 小心 -总算好了 总算好了
- Watch it. Watch it. - About time. About time.
开吃吧
Let's do it.
-我要饿疯了 -好了
- I could eat my own hand. - All right.
天呐
Oh, no.
-瞧啊 -太棒啦
- Voila. - Yes!
快到碗里来 我快饿死了
Get into my body. I'm starving.
谢谢 查理
Thank you, Charlie.
"肉酱之夜"得以
I guess this wouldn't be sauce night
一段简短的致辞开始
without a brief toast.
我知道所有人都饿了 那我就不废话了
I know everybody's hungry, so I'll keep it short.
敬恩赐之地
To Graceland.
-没错 -敬家
- Yeah, word up. - To home.
-敬家 -干杯
- Home. - Cheers.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
现在我们开吃吧
Now let's eat. Mangia.
女士优先
Ladies first.
-佩琪 你饿了吗 -我从没饱过
- Paige, you hungry? - I'm always hungry.
"肉酱之夜"不能玩手♥机♥
No phones on sauce night.
-那是公事 -我不管 吃肉酱吧
- That was work. - I don't care. Sauce time.
强尼 你在跟露西娅还是卡里托聊
Hey, Johnny, was that Lucia or Carlito?
卡里托
Um, Carlito.
你一定很抓狂吧
That must've been crazy.
什么
What?
当锡德打电♥话♥告发了卡里托副业的时候
When Sid called and tipped off Carlito's little side project.
时间抓得太好了
Actually, the timing couldn't have been more perfect.
怎么讲
How so?
今晚是"肉酱之夜" 不许谈工作
No work talk-- sauce night.
不 如果麦克想谈工作 那就谈吧
No. If Mike wants to talk work, let's talk work.
你说得对 小查
No, you know what? You're right, Chuck.
我们有时太工作狂了
We get so wrapped up in work sometimes.
近况如何啊
Well, what's going on?
有人想分享一下
Does anybody got anything going on in their lives
生活中的点滴吗
they want to share?
有人也用不了洗衣机吗
Anybody else having, uh, trouble with the washer?
你得把小旋钮往左扭
Yeah, you just have to turn the little knob to the left
-直到它响 -好的
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表