剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
你拿我绑自己用的绳子来了吗
You got the rope I need to hang myself?
你们的护照
Here are your passports.
保证你们能畅行无阻
That'll get you through, no problem.
我们在给你弄一个新的计划
And we're workin' on gettin' you somethin' else to pitch.
不用地道了
It's not gonna be a tunnel.
-好吧 那是什么 -一架飞机
- Yeah, what is it? - A plane.
飞机
A plane?
你们找到了一架飞机
You found a plane?
还没有 但是会的
Not yet, but we will.
-祝你们好运 -谢谢
- Good luck. - Thanks.
-苏拉怎么说 -不卖♥♥
- What did Sulla say? - No sale.
好吧 那我们就端掉他
Fine. Then we blow him up.
让联调局的人知道是时候行动了
Just letting the FBI know that it's time to move in.
不行 你的申请已经通过了
No. The requisition came through.
我会给他带点钱 让他尝点甜头
I'm gonna bring him the money, let him smell it.
我会成功的
I can make this happen.
你知道事实上什么在发生吗
Do you know what's actually happening?
监视的人今天录到了一段音频
The perimeter picked up audio of Lina
莉娜今天下午被打了
being beaten this afternoon.
你怎么知道是莉娜
How do you know it was Lina?
你这是什么话
Are you serious?
-佩琪 -不行 麦克
- Paige-- - No, Mike.
我会把她们都救出来的 全部都救出来
I'm gonna get 'em out of there, all of them,
-而且我要继续留着苏拉 -不行
- and I'm still gonna keep Sulla in play. - No.
我不是在征求意见
I'm not asking.
这飞机可以算是见过各种大场面的了
This one has had some truly remarkable experience.
它的飞行员获得无数奖章
Its primary pilot was awarded multiple medals,
包括一枚银星勋章[击落五架以上敌机]
including a silver star, and the aircraft itself
这架飞机在越战新年攻势时也发挥了重要作用
played a significant role in the Tet Offensive.
-新年攻势 -是的
- The Tet Offensive. - Yeah.
这飞机比我年纪还大呢
That aircraft is older than life.
是有一点老古董 不过它...
Well, it is a bit of an antique, but she--
我还是去看看有什么更高科技一点的吧
But I got more technology in my pocket.
我可没法像《现代启示录》那样玩飞行特技
I can't fly in like I'm at an Apocalypse Now convention.
我们还有别的可以选
Well, we have some other options.
是吗 还有从诺曼底登陆时拖回来的飞机吗
Yeah? Anything from the invasion of Normandy?
小鹰号♥航母时期的 我开玩笑的
Kitty Hawk era? I'm joking.
当然 好吧
Well, yeah. Okay. Um,
我们这边还有很多
we have some more up here.
韦斯特怎么了
So what's the deal with West?
没事 我处理好了
Yeah, I took care of it.
上次你这么说的时候
Last time you said that,
我把我压箱底的锯子都掏出来了
I had to get my Sawzall out of storage.
那这又是谁的错呢
And whose fault was that?
都在我掌握之中
It's under control.
好吧 再提一句 看看吧
All right. Fine. By the way, read that.
一女子涉嫌谋杀三人
两个萨尔瓦多人 一个家族朋友
Two Salvadorians, one family associate,
每个都中了弹 乒 乓 砰
bullets in all of 'em-- bing, bang, boom.
有什么对策
What's the approach?
我觉得根本无计可施
I think the approach is there is no approach.
还是让谋杀组来处理吧
I think we let homicide handle it.
卡里托在墨西哥 他姐姐又什么都不懂
Carlito's in Mexico. His sister is clueless.
所以你是说我们管不了索拉诺的生意了
So you sayin' we're out of the solano business?
没错
We are.
我觉得我们是时候收拾细软抽身走人了
I think it's time we take our chips and we walk away.
好吧 我知道了
All right, copy that.
-我吵醒了你吗 -没有
- Did I wake you? - No.
不请我进去吗
You gonna let me in?
什么 搞得好像我认识你一样
Oh, what, like I know you?
好像我们是老朋友了一样 根本不是
Like we're old friends? Nope.
好吧 那我长话短说
Okay. So I'll keep it simple.
你很有本事 而我想用上它们
You've got skills, and I want to use 'em.
那我真是受宠若惊啊
Well, I guess I'm flattered,
但要是每个人一恭维我 我就妥协
but if I gave in to everyone that flattered me,
那我现在该有一堆孩子和一个非常松垮的阴♥道♥了
I'd have a dozen kids and a vaginal echo chamber.
你说我需要四个人才能抢劫
You said I need four people to take a bank.
-是的 -那假设一下
- Yeah. - How 'bout hypothetically,
-咱俩去抢怎么样 -这样啊
- you and me take it? - Right.
是的 我是厉害 但我又没有超能力
Yeah, well, I'm good, but I don't have superpowers.
不过如果你和我
You and me plus two more,
再加两个人 那就万无一失了
though, that's solid.
那就是二八分成了
So that's 80/20 split.
我们拿八 他们拿二
80 for us, 20 for them.
好吧 那在这个纯粹假设的情境下
Okay, so in this purely hypothetical situation,
我能得到的四成是什么
I'd be getting 40% of what?
几百万 轻轻松松
Couple mil, easy.
-在保险库里的吗 -是的
- In safe-deposit boxes? - Yes.
那是毒品钱吗
Is that drug money?
-有什么问题吗 -花起来都一样
- Is that a problem? - Spends the same.
你来发号♥施令
You'd be callin' the shots.
你将是搭档 而不是什么鬼扯的帮手
You'd be a partner, no hired help bullshit.
-让我考虑一下吧 -快点决定
- Let me think about it. - Hurry up.
好吧 我六点跟你碰头 给你答案
All right, I'll meet you at 6:00 with the answer.
在诺克森酒吧碰头
Pop Noxon's.
你该换个新地方了
You need a new spot.
他们拿迷迭香蘸薯条
They put rosemary on their fries.
我♥干♥吗要去别的地方呢
Why would I go anywhere else?
-打车过去 -为什么
- Take a cab there. - Why?
那是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
-摩♥门♥教♥徒 -摩♥门♥教♥徒
- Mormons. - Mormons.
你跟摩♥门♥教♥徒说话了
You talked to Mormons...
还说了那么久
For that long.
我差点让他们皈依了
I almost converted them.
那是一定的
I'll bet you did.
我完蛋了 是吗
This is it, right?
没事的 一切都会好起来的
It's all right. It's gonna be okay.
我们等这事过去 一切会好起来的
We're gonna wait this thing out, and it's gonna be just fine.
-我保证 -你是谁 你究竟是什么人
- Promise. - Who are you? What are you?
-保罗·韦斯特 -你是哪位
- Paul West? - And you are?
我是锡德尼的朋友
I'm a friend of Sidney's.
你是谁 他的壁球球友还是什么
What are you, his racquetball partner or something?
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to help with that.
-这些应该好使 -我有些门路的
- These are good. - I got friends.
你到底是谁 强尼
Who are you, Johnny?
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
我们去找一个他们没法引渡的小岛吧
Let's find an island where they won't extradite.
我们可以去那里吃木瓜
We can go and eat papayas.
俯瞰水面的小农舍
Little cottage overlooking the water,
裸体海滩
nude beaches.
管它犯不犯法呢
Whether it's legal or not.
我们不能
We can't.
我们会去你父亲那里
We'll go to your father's.
机场太危险了
Airports are too risky,
所以我们要开车穿越圣西伊德罗边境
so we'll drive across the border at San Isidro.
那是最好的办法
That's the best thing.
那就试试看吧
We'll see if that's true.
我跟你说实话 迷迭香蘸薯条太难吃了
I got to be honest with you. Rosemary on fries sucks.
是啊 我知道 但这里适合见面
Yeah, I know, but it's a good place to meet.
酒吧很安全
Pop's is safe.
你知道 他那里到处都设了监控摄像头
You know, he's got surveillance cameras everywhere
来防止那些地痞流氓进来
to keep out the riffraff.
但那里看起来流氓气很重啊
Looks pretty riffraffy to me.
那是因为一般人都知道
That's 'cause the regulars know
根本没有在录像
there's no recording going on.
摄像头就是摆设 雕虫小技
Cameras are for show. Tricky.
雕虫小技 你的答案是什么
Tricky. What's the word?
我会跟你一起干
I'll do it with you,
只跟你
just you.
好吧 我们还需要一个驾驶员
Okay, we'll need a wheelman,
但里面就我们俩一起干
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表